Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Birth of the Moon w/ First Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 11:43 PM
      Initially the card message which appeared was a continuation from last week's message: Initiation with the Fifth Chakra then the page jumped to another section of the site and then back to reveal this for today's message. Hold to the message which we received last week while also embracing this one, in how it speaks to each of us, as this carries its own signature and a connective flow from all that spoke to us this past week.

      The waters of Our Beloved Earth have a deep connection and harmony with Our Lunar Mother. Just as Her Lunar Presence can affect the physical waters of the Earth so too does She reveal the patterns, growth, change and cycles that upon our inner water. As was touched upon yesterday with the Lotus, the waters of Our Earth do reflect the sacred feminine energies that are deep within us. It is there within ourselves that we can engage productively, creatively and lovingly with those energies; Earth and Moon come together and as Their collective touch and rays respond to that deep call within us assisting us with embodying and embrace the mysteries and wisdom which have patiently waited to Open to us; within all of this we are remembering and experiencing these have never been apart from us but always within us. The Moon and The Earth are Divine Guides and Teaches that we can do attune to, live with and revive within our spirit how we are apart of them both: Physically, Emotionally, Mentally and Spiritually.

      Within this let us remember to cherish the physical body that we walk upon this world with. Yes we are more than what we see with the physical eyes; that does not lessen our being spiritual beings with the Divine that breathes and lives within each of us. We also are caretakers of this world and step into this role with the spiritual as we harmonize that with the physical. Apart of how we rediscover that one is not separate from another. Ground within our bodies and spirit we are redefining ourselves and within that we can come to accept ourselves and all of our bodies as we are in this moment. We will continue to grow, evolve, ascend and our bodies will be apart of that same change. Rediscover and rekindle that love of the Divine for that is apart of creating and making love with Above and Below; the Earth around us, within us and the Moon above us and within ourselves equally as well. Enjoy the bodies we have; Know, Embrace and Proclaim your Abundance, your Love and your Passion as we walk, move. live and breathe the Lunar Rays from Above and that same radiance from within.
      *:x
lovestruck

      18. Birth of the Moon
      Your card is...

      18. Birth of the Moon

      Soul Message: I am the moist and vast ocean of the heavenly Womb. The tides and waters of the earth respond to my changing reflection. I allow the magical light of my Moon glow to illumine my path inward to the place where my soul’s thirst is quenched. I feel, dream, imagine, and open to the spirit of the feminine orb of light that embraces my soul in the luminous sweetness of the night.

      Alchemy and Transformation: At this level of initiation, the committed seeker lifts the veil of the Goddess one more time. Here we engage with feelings and concepts not yet fully formed in the light of day. At this stage, profound wisdom engages both the imagination of the psyche and the genius of the soul.

      Awakening to the Archetype – The Moon Goddess: Moon Goddesses are always protector deities who lovingly watch over all living beings on Earth. They teach us, by example, to extend ourselves well beyond the boundaries of the individual self into the realm of service to the world. The path of the Moon allows each of us to explore the vast region of the collective unconscious and to solve the deep mystery of the soul.

      Everyday Encounters: The Moon card invokes the mother archetype in each human being. Are you safe? Do you help to create a safe environment in which others may thrive? Are you comfortable in the darkness of your own soul? Are you protective of those who are especially vulnerable among us? Do you take good care of yourself?

      Nature’s Healers: Queen of the Night Cactus
      First Chakra

      First Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Red) (Herb: Cedar) (Function: Survival, grounding)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located at the base of the spine, it governs all aspects of grounding, inner security, sexuality, and safety issues brought from childhood or past lives. Becoming conscious of the first chakra allows one to tap into a life affirming power that is deep and profound.

      Healing Flower: Pomegranate

      Affirmations: I enjoy being in my body and I nourish it each day. I am connected to the earth and the safe foundation it provides for my future growth. I believe in my abundance.