Aluna Joy: First Signs of "PHYSICAL" Ascension!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 10:23 PM

       Our newsletter database is automated...

      THANK YOU for your support and kindness!
      .
      Help support us with a HEART DONATION
      If you are feeling appreciation for our work please consider sending us a heart donation, or better yet, send an easy re-occurring donation. This is not required . . . but donations help keep our newsletter and web site going. We appreciate your support in our work. Use this link to donate.
      http://www.alunajoy.com/heartdonation.html
      .
      .
      FIRST SIGNS OF PHYSICAL ASCENSION
      ARE HERE!
      Aluna Joy Yaxk'in with the Star Elders
      May 2, 2013
      I was called to be on the Pacific Coast for the past 2 weeks, and I got very clear about a new experience which I have been having. This experience sparked this transmission from the Star Elders. I was told about this amazing time for many years, and, now that it is finally here, I still have a sense of disbelief and awe about it all. But myself, and others are having similar experiences in the last few weeks. The first signs of physical ascension are here.

      Related Article . . . One experience I had about what it might be like when we go to the new world:
      http://www.alunajoy.com/2009mar.html
      .
      So . . . I was having these little episodes where I would find myself somewhere else, and then I was slammed dunked back into this world. This was not very fun by the way. It felt different from the dimensional shifts, OBE's, astral travel, etc… which I have experienced in the past. It happened a few times over the course of the last few weeks. When I would come back, I could not remember anything, and thus had nothing to share as well. It was frustrating to say the least.

      One day, while camping at the ocean's edge, my partner Raphael and I, had a calling to go lay down on the sand. By the way, the sand in Southern California is silicon based and acts like an enormous crystal. We were both out almost instantly. It didn't feel like I went to sleep. There again, I found myself in another reality that was not yet complete. I saw what I would call a description of myself anchored there. There were a lot of other things that I saw that I could not describe to you now.

      Neither one of us knew how long we were gone, or if it was instantaneous. What brought me back into my body was a HUGE rush of energy that felt like it spun my brain around. I was massively dizzy, and it felt like I was going to fall off the beach. I grabbed a hand full of sand. This was followed with a huge rush of nausea. It was all gone in seconds. I opened my eyes and was confused to see where I was, and how long I had been gone. I didn't move and tried to remember as much as I could. Then the Star Elders wanted me to share this message . . . because it is time . . .

      From the Star Elders . . .
      2013 is ground-breaking territory, a renaissance of sorts, in so many ways that one transmission will not graze the surface. Yet there is something newly emerging in the world that we want you to pay attention to. It is so subtle that you might have missed it . . . or it might have hit you like a huge spiritual surge. Either way, the first signs of this new cycle show us that physical ascension is already manifesting within this cycle that is new to us all.

      These ascension experiences are similar to what others have experienced on their spiritual path. But what we are beginning to SEE now are not OBEs (out of body experiences), astral travel and dimensional shifts. All of these can have similar symptoms, but there is a big difference. With OBE's, you travel but are aware that you are out of your body, and you can see a cord or connection to your home base. Astral travel is nearly the same, where you travel with your higher light body, but you are not taking your physical body . . . like flying dreams. Also, remote viewing is similar to astral travel. Dimensional shifts are when you slip unknowingly into another frequency. This world looks and feels very different from our world. You can meet Ascended Masters in other dimensions and some people even go to Mystery Schools to learn, most of which you cannot remember when you come back into your body; though it does change your life. All these experiences have prepared you all for what it coming now.

      What is happening is this . . .
      (READ THE REST HERE)
      http://www.alunajoy.com/2013-may2.html
      .
      .

      Made in the most powerful, peaceful and sacred places on Earth!
      .
      Today we are offering a 22% discount.  Use Coupon CODE “emergence”
      at check out, and hit the recalculate button to see your savings.
      This discount is good through May 8th. Sale does not cover endangered essences
      http://www.alunajoy.com/essences.html
      .
      A few Essence Suggestions . . .
      to ease the ENERGY WOBBLES we are going through ...
      The Heroic Light Worker Essence Blend
      Spiritual Growth, Inner Strength Essence Blend
      Peaceful Lightworker Essence Blend
      Shock Trauma Change Essence Blend
      Moray ~ Dimensional Travel and OBE (Out of Body Experience) Essence
      Evolving the 5 Elements Essence ~ Avalon Collection
      Mt. Shasta Lily ~ The Essence of Mother Mary ~ Mt. Shasta Collection
      Liberation into Spiritual Abundance Essence ~ Mt. Shasta Collection
      Abu Simbel Egypt ~ Cosmic Orientation Essence ~ Atlantis Collection
      Copan, Honduras ~ Codes of Emergence Essence ~ ETHER
      Yaxchillan, Mexico ~ Terrestrial Merging ~ EARTH
      Palenque, Mexico ~ Divine Intuition ~ WATER
      But as always . . .
      listen to your heart and order what feels right for you.
       .
      http://www.alunajoy.com/essences.html
      .
      .
      Powerful SKY Events for the Month of May

      *** MAY 4 - 7 -  ETA AQUARIDS METEOR SHOWER
      The Eta Aquarids usually produce about 10 meteors per hour at their peak. This shower will be in the constellation Aquarius. Watch a few hours after midnight.
      *** MAY 10 -  ANNULAR SOLAR ECLIPSE
      The path will start in W. Australia and move eastward across the Pacific Ocean.
      *** MAY 25  PENUMBRAL LUNAR ECLIPSE
      Eclipse visible from most of N America, S America, W Europe and W Africa.
      *** MAY 28 - Venus and Jupiter Conjunction!!
      The two brightest planets in the sky will be about 1 degree apart!  Mercury will also be visible close by at sunset.  Look west for a great view.

      .
      Aluna Joy was on “The Circle of Mediums”
       radio show with Ronda Fisher.
      We maxed out the server (again).  If you didn’t get to listen to the 2 hour talk about what is up now on Earth, you can now. Listen to this program at website “on demand” here . . .
      http://www.paramaniaradio.com/On-Demand.php?ondemanddir=Circle of Mediums
      .
      .

      Did you miss the BIG launch for the movie "SIRIUS"
      “Sirius” is a feature length documentary that follows Dr. Steven Greer – an Emergency Medicine doctor turned UFO New Energy researcher – as he struggles to disclose top secret information about classified energy propulsion techniques. While on this odyssey, the audience gains a whole new perspective on technology, human evolution, and clandestine organizations who have manipulated and controlled the public for centuries.
      Watch this film here or use this link.... http://www.yekra.com/sirius/#!/deployment_code=41838935ml62ut
      .
      .
      Join the Ascended Masters and Star Elders for a
      Spiritual Acceleration in the Timeless
      Sacred Pilgrimage Site of Mount Shasta.
      Renaissance of the Divine Earth
      A gathering inspired by the purity and core of high frequency teachings through Ascended Masters, Mother Mary, Jeshua, the Star Elders...
      June 22 & 23, 2013 - Mt. Shasta, California
      Our Facilitators are ... Aluna Joy, Peter Mt. Shasta,
      Robin Rose and Denise Hagan
      .
      Sandwiched between the energies of the Solstice Sun, and the largest and deeply intuitive full moon of 2013, light workers on Earth will be assisting in giving birth to a new world and a new humanity. During this weekend, we will focus on initiating the new Divine Power of Creation that is now available to us. Our focus will be to unveil and gain clarity regarding the new energies that washed across the Earth on 12/21/2012. We intend to attune and acclimatize and anchor to these new frequencies and begin our emergence from the current incubation period, so as to be of the highest service to humanity and a new emerging world.
      .
      We intend to unleash a new beginning and initiate the beginning stages of manifesting a new world into reality. We understand that this is a step by step process and that each step is vitally important and necessary. We invite you to join our like-minded family, and remember to come with your arms and hearts wide open and ready for magic and miracles!
      .
      Find out more here...
      http://www.alunajoy.com/shasta-june2013.html
      .
      .
      AVALON PILGRIMAGE
      England and Scotland - July 2013
      The Rebirth of the Golden Grail Within
      Closing the door next week.
      All our pilgrimages can be found here ... http://www.alunajoy.com/pilgrimages.html
      .
      .
       THANK YOU EVERYONE! ~ IT IS HELPING!
       Love Donations that don't cost you a dime!
      Do you shop on AMAZON?
      You can send our free Newsletter a love donation every time you shop at Amazon and not spend a dime! Donating to our work is as easy as bookmarking our unique amazon link! We have a partnership with AMAZON which donates 5% of any sales made by any shopper entering Amazon through our link. Whether you're buying a book or a flat screen TV, we get the commission with no extra cost to you. All you have to do is click on the link below and BOOKMARK IT, and use it each time you shop on Amazon any time during the year. No matter where you go in Amazon from there on, your purchases provide a bit of support for our Free Newsletter and our other service programs. Thank you for supporting our work!
       Bookmark this link!
      .
      .
      Like us on FACEBOOK here http://www.facebook.com/alunajoyyaxkin
      .
      Sacred Site Essences Sacred Site Essence Blends Spiritual Pilgrimages Star Elder Sessions Books / Mayan Calendars / Astrology / Converters Who are the Star Elders Articles on Planetary Transformation Articles on Mayan Cosmology Articles written by Elders FREE Newsletter! Facebook You Tube

      Email delivery problems - Important notice: There appear to be an ever-increasing amount of email bounce-backs, when our newsletter is sent out to those on our mailing list. This is particularly a problem with the following email servers, which are identifying the email updates as spam, and rejecting them: hotmail (worst of all), Yahoo, Hotmail, earthlink, tiscali, surfglobal, sbcglobal, verizon, bigpond and alaska.net. If you wish to continue receiving the ournewsletters PLEASE ensure that you add (aluna@... and newsletter@...) to your address book / contacts list, and also to your "safe senders" list, which you will find in the "junk email options" tab on the "Tools" menu in your email page. Thank you

      Powered
by PHPlist2.10.2, © tincan ltd