Isha Lerner's Power of the Flower Tarot: Lotus

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013
      "You are crowned with the Thousand Petaled Lotus for many seeds of wisdom are germinating within you. What new level of realization are you about to birth?"

      With its roots deep within the muddy earth and reaching up to bloom in the sunlight the Lotus has long been a symbol of inspiration and liberation. That is especially emphasized for us during this period of our lives. In the East the Lotus is very deeply associated with Quan Yin. We all have a call within ourselves to grow in enlightenment and Her appearance is in honor and response to this; where each of us are, in the form that will assist us in our personal enlightenment. Chief among Her attributes is compassion and that is an important aspect that is being reawakened within each of us. To new, deeper and expanded levels. Compassion for Our Beloved Earth, for all souls here and no less important is compassion for ourselves. That is the where the seed and fruit of enlightenment begin. All experiences that we move through are a reflection or mirror that comes to us aiding the Divine Inner Creative Source within each of us. That is where we find our truest inspiration and liberation. Yes we will experience the joy and magnificence of the Divine around us in the many forms that these take: Beloved Souls, Guides, Nature, and more. These are a response to what is already beginning to unfold within You.

      Honor and Embrace the waters of life, the Great Womb of Suchness (as described within today's message), for this is the sacred feminine that dwells within all of us. Yes pregnant with all possibilities. With all those before us and within us what is it that you choose to give birth to? There are many seeds germinating within us; place no limitation upon yourself nor on all that you can birth, that you create. Join Quan Yin upon the Thousand Petaled Lotus and discover that this very lotus you sit upon reflects the opening and potential and manifestations of the Glorious Divine Source that you are One With.

      Lotus
      Your card is...

      Lotus

      Latin: Nelumbo nucifera

      Color(s): Pastel pink, yellow-centered petals.

      Archetype: Quan-yin. Quan-yin offers reassurance and inspiration as you begin your spiritual quest for full awakening, appearing to you in whatever form will most aid you on your journey.

      Signature: A water plant with roots reaching deep into the muddy earth. Its petals close each night with the moon and open with the sunrise. In the center of the flower is a capsule containing thousands of nut-like seeds capable of sprouting after lying dormant for centuries.

      Healing Properties: Lotus stimulates the seventh (crown) chakra to open to Divine inspiration and Spiritual liberation. Your yearning for enlightenment is witnessed, honored and fulfilled.

      Healing: In the East, the Lotus is considered a perfect microcosmic reflection of the growth of human consciousness through three stages of evolution: ignorance, skillful means, and enlightenment. At the first stage, corresponding to ignorance, the Lotus roots extend upward from the muddy lake bottom. At the second stage, corresponding to skillful means, the Lotus stem is caressed and supported by the water. Finally, at the third stage, corresponding to enlightenment, the Lotus flower blossoms into the light of day.

      Quan-Yin comes to you at this moment to reassure and inspire you in your spiritual quest for full awakening. As a bodhisattva of infinite compassion, She appears to you in whatever form will most aid you on your journey. Your yearning for enlightenment is witnessed, honored and fulfilled.

      Quan-Yin sits on the Thousand Petaled Throne, the tantric symbol for the "yoni," or feminine principle. She honors the water of life, the Great Womb of Suchness, wherein all beings reside - whether in ignorance or in an enlightened state. Pregnant with all possibilities, She makes even the most profound realization possible, and no one awakens without embracing Her feminine nature in the process. This card signifies spiritual birth. The vessel at Quan-Yin's side is a gift of Her mysteries offered to you. You are crowned with the Thousand Petaled Lotus for many seeds of wisdom are germinating within you. What new level of realization are you about to birth?

      Note: This flower essence is made by the Flower Essence Services. You can contact them at: FES. P.O. Box 459, Nevada City, CA 95959

      © Copyright 2013 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved