Foundation for the Law of Time: Issue #36 - Mystic Moon Edition 5

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013

      Share
      Embed Email
      Share Email
      Share on Facebook
      Share on Twitter
      Share on LinkedIn
      Post a tab on Facebook
      Like on Facebook

      Spectral Moon of Liberation • Noos-letter of the Foundation for the Law of Time • Issue #36
      Sign up!
      Trouble viewing? Click here to view onlineShare!
      Noos-letter of the Foundation for the Law of Time - Issue #36

      Welcome to the Spectral Serpent Moon Edition of the Noos-letter

      [Serpent]Welcome to the Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation! This is the eleventh moon of the Planetary Service Wavespell and the fifth of the Seven Mystic Moons.
      The Spectral Moon calls on us to dissolve and transmute lower forces and emotions to higher states of being and action.
      The totem for this moon is the Serpent. The Serpent relates to the ouroboros, the symbol of a serpent biting its own tail releasing the poison that heals itself into wholeness. The ouroboric fluid released is the thirteenth moon.

      In light of the law of time, the serpent bites its tail in order to renew time, so we can be raised up into a planetary time never known to our historians, who document history as tragedies gathered in a line (linear time). The 13 Moon/28-day calendar enters us into another time – radial time. It is the cosmic trigger that sounds the lost chord (the perfect harmonic chord in time).
      The ouroborus contains all knowledge of the serpent initiates of past, present and future. Its wisdom encompasses the triple crown of the secret of the Dreamspell Geneses: the Dragon, the Monkey and the Moon.
      On Galactic Seed (26 July) we enter into the Moon Genesis that holds the key to the redemption in time. Planetary resurrection is the theme of Galactic Synchronization. Read More.

      Star Traveler's Synchronicities

      Greetings and welcome to the Synchronic view of the Spectral Moon - Please put on your 4-D glasses now!
      Again, as of Resonant Moon 1 (January 10) we have been cruising along through the Seven Mystic Moons. We are now in the fifth of the final seven moons of the revelation of the 16-year Telektonon Cube of the Law. The seventh moon culminates at Galactic Synchronization (26 July 2013) - the omega point signaling the commencement of a new galactic beam. ...

      [Seal & Tone]Dali 1 - Kin 79, Blue Magnetic Storm (2 May)

      Today is a powerful synchronicity activating the galactic program in noosphere! It is Kin 79 and "79" is known as the noosphere constant. The noosphere is coded by the 13:20 frequency, and today is the beginning of both a 13- and 20-day cycle! And to top it all off, the Psi Chrono Unit is Kin 108, Yellow Self-Existing Star - code of the GM108X Galactic Mayan Mind Transmission.
      This day sets the tone of the entire Moon ...

      [Seal & Tone]Kali 4 - Kin 82, White Self-Existing Wind (5 May)

      [Seal & Tone]Alpha 5 - Kin 83, Blue Overtone Night (6 May)

      Wesak Day – Day commemorating the birth and enlightenment of Buddha. "Thirteen Moon Buddha"

      [Seal & Tone]Seli 9 - Kin 87, Blue Solar Hand (10 May)

      Today is a Pacal Votan clear sign day, New Moon, Annular Solar Eclipse ... and first day of the 44th Whole Earth Festival, Davis, California! With the them this year of "Time is Art"! Come join us at the Natural Time Zone! Read More.

      Our Sister Sites

      Spectral Moon-At-A-Glance

      [13 Moon calendar]Penumbral Lunar EclipseLink to Annular EclipseLink to Annular EclipsePenumbral Lunar EclipsePenumbral Lunar EclipseLink to Annular EclipseLink to "7 Last Moons - 7 Mystic Moons"Link to Whole Earth Festival WebsiteLink to Whole Earth Festival Website4th Annual Galactic Synchronization School - Ukraine - Planetary 22 - Spectral 7 (April 25 - May 8)Link to Description of 216-day Cycle Cubing the EarthLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation InstructionsAnnouncing: Fully-Coded interactive 13 Moon Calendar with All Codes of the Law of Time! Click here to see the current moon
      Noos-letter: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | #34 | #35 | #36en EspañolNederlandsFrançaisPortuguês

      This message and its content is Copyright by Foundation for the Law of Time
      PO Box 156. Ashland OR, 97520 - +1 (541) 488-0714