Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman May 1, 2013 -Q&A: What Brings Out the Worst In You?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      May 1, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show, which begins at 8PM US central time tonight. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is www.blogtalkradio.com/jennifer-hoffman.

      From a lovely weekend and energetic Monday, Tuesday was definitely one for the record books for me, in terms of fatigue, aches & pains, and disorientation. It's a good thing my body knows how to run itself because if I had to take care of it, I would have been in trouble.

      If you follow my Facebook posts, I shared that we are all participating, consciously or unconsciously, in a shift that is lifting a chunk of negative energy out of the earth paradigm, to make room for new, more expanded frequencies. If you have been tired (or exhausted), unfocused, disoriented and generally feeling achy and bad in the past few days, this is why. I'll talk more about it on the radio show tonight, I hope you can join us.

      I'll also talk about it on the May 2, 2013 New Earth Evolution call, which you can register for here. Save $11 and register before May 2.

      Today's Q&A message is about what happens when we receive new frequencies which expand all of our energy and turns our awareness into where we are not aligned with our intention. Sometimes it can feel like it brings out the worst in us, but that happens for a reason. Read the question and answer in the blog posting below and on the website.

      I invite you to follow me on Facebook, (click here for my page) please join me there. I post daily messages and would love to hear from you.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      This week's featured product:
      The Cord Disconnect & Healing Meditation

      We are connected to everyone through energetic cords and their places of connection. By disconnecting these cords we stop the flow of old energy paradigms and create new pathways for this energy. This doesn't mean that we cut people out of our life; rather, we create a new healed and whole paradigm for our relationship. This is a 2 part process (the second part will surprise you but it is an extremely powerful point of transformation for you), that will help you clear old energy paradigms and connections, setting new intentions for your energy and allowing you to embrace a new dimension of energetic being for yourself.

      Available as a CD and an instant download MP3.

      Click here to purchase from the Enlightening Life Mastery  Store

      Memberships are closed at the moment, while we re-do that section. The exciting new membership section will be launched soon. If you are a member, you still have access to the archives. If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      ================

      Q&A: Why Do the New  Energies Bring Out The Worst In Me?

      Dear Jennifer: Your posts give me a clear understanding of what is going on with me at this time but I feel that my journey is very hard now. I feel extremely angry, irritated and frustrated with everyone and everything. I feel like the worst in me is being brought out in every situation. Is this what the new energies feel like or am I floating in the old stuff more and more?
      Jennifer's Answer:  The curious thing about the new, expanded vibrations (I really don't like calling them 'higher') is that they expand everything equally, including our best and our worst qualities. They also show us where we are not being authentic, what we hide from ourselves and others, and where we are out of integrity with their frequency and vibration. For example, if one of the aspects of these energies you wanted to bring into your life was truth, then everything that was not in alignment with 'truth' in your life, in the sense that you always spoke, thought and acted with absolute clarity and in integrity with your intention for your life, would start becoming very clear for you. This is where the new energies collide with your 'old stuff'........
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
       We are re-building the membership section and are not accepting new members at this time. If you currently have a membership you can still access the pages. The membership site will be re-launched soon.

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, May 1, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139