One World Puja Network: How Much Juicy Living Can You Invite?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013

      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      One World Puja Network

      What would it take to invite more of the
      juicy, succulent energy of life?

      Spring is such a perfect reminder of our connection to our beautiful planet and all the beings we share it with. As the energy is drawn up into every living thing, we are all invited to something truly wonderous if we're willing. It's a time of beginnings. It's a time for planting in gardens and nurturing those dreams in ourselves as well. It's always fascinating to me that a seed the size of a pin head can become enough peas to feed a family for months!

      Imagine what tiny energies are within you, that can come to fruition as well.

      Here's fun thing to do when you have a quiet moment...ask yourself, What glorious seeds are desiring to come alive in you?

      Each of our hosts continually ask questions like this in the work that they do. They are always asking what's next? What can I share that would contribute to the expansion and evolution of all of us? As a way of recognizing this, I would like to take a moment to share how grateful I am to our hosts.  They invite, inspire, and create a space for so much of the change that we are experiencing as they share their wisdom and guidance with the world. Thank you Blossom Benedict, DeAnne Hampton, Esateys, Gary Douglas, Dr. Dain Heer, Hans Christian King, James Gilliland, Kenji Kumara, Kerrie O'Connor, Marlise Karlin, Mas Sajady, Matt Kahn and Julie Dittmar, Sarah De La Mer, Simran Singh, Dr. Steven Greer, Suzanna Kennedy, and Tamara Younker for all that you are.

      When you listen to their shows, ask yourself what new information, new energy or new change is wanting to come forward.

      Here are the incredible shows for this week. The OWPN News and Special Offers are at the end of this email. Enjoy!

      Your Pain Can Lead To Your Passion
      Broadcasting May 2nd at 2pm Pacific.

      Mary Murphy shares with Marlise Karlin the secrets of transforming difficulty into dreams. It's an incredible interview that will inspire and let you know that you can do it too.

      Mary Murphy is the enormously popular reality star judge and choreographer on the hit series So You Think You Can Dance. In this episode, you will learn how to re-create your life -- at any time -- and at any age. What Mary has to share is so inspiring you won’t ever forget it. Read More...

      Wednesday, May 1, 2013 : 11:00am Pacific
      On "Empowerment" - Hosted By Kerrie O'Connor
      Energetic Forecast for May
      May = "May Flowers": Connecting to Infinite Possibilities Within

      Most of us have heard the saying "April showers bring May Flowers". The energetic waves throughout April have opened us up to make a stronger connection to our Infinite Self. LISTEN NOW!

      Wednesday, May 1, 2013 : 2:00pm Pacific
      On "The Lightness of Change" - Hosted By Blossom Benedict

      Right Voice For You
      Do you have a message you would like to share with the world? Would you like to have more ease in front of people? What would it be like to be more comfortable being seen and heard so you can create more of what you desire in the world? Read More...

      Thursday, May 2, 2013 : 2:00pm Pacific
      On "The New Human" - Hosted By DeAnne Hampton

      Shifting Paradigms While Remaining Sane, Becoming A Neutral Witness To Your Life
      The ability to step back and watch your self is a crucial part of spiritual awakening and self-management. This is one of the gifts and essential pivots from the old paradigm of self to the new human design; that you can step outside your story and watch it like you are watching a movie! The shift from ego to consciousness is the first step in reclaiming the Self and accepting a new level of authority and responsibility for our lives! Read More...

      Friday, May 3, 2013 : 9:30am Pacific
      On "Conversations in Consciousness" - Hosted By Gary Douglas & Dr. Dain Heer

      Conscious Classrooms

      Good teachers always wish to create a place and space for the kids to know who they are and truly learn. What are we doing to create the bad teachers and what would we have to different to create the good ones? Simone Padur joins Gary Douglas for a Conversation in Consciousness about what else is possible in our classrooms and schools. Read More...

      Friday, May 3, 2013 : 11:00am Pacific
      On "Heart to Heart" - Hosted By Sarah De La Mer

      Allison Hayes - Rocking Stones
      "My name is Allison, but my friends call me The Rock Girl. Here is my story.. As far back as I can remember, I have always heard messages from Mother Earth & Spirit had a strong connection to the Plant & Animal Kingdoms. Even as a child, I felt the Earth was Sacred and there was Magic in the unseen movement of energy. Read More...

      Friday, May 3, 2013 : 12:30pm Pacific
      On "The Heart of Awakening" - Hosted By Matt Kahn & Julie Dittmar

      A Deeper Look at Impulses
      Join Matt Kahn and Julie Dittmar to take a deeper look at impulses, their purpose in your journey, and how they inspire the growth of true spiritual maturity. During this program, you will learn to discern the difference between impulses and inspirations, while learning the key role your heart plays in knowing the difference. This program is also an opportunity to learn the easiest way of living in alignment with your soul's highest destiny, so you may see through the façade of instant gratification, and taste the timeless grace of true divine ecstasy. Read More...

      Monday, May 6, 2013 : 11:00am Pacific
      On "Becoming Limitless" - Hosted By Mas Sajady

      A Mother's Heart - Breaking through to the joys of motherhood
      In honor of Mother's Day, Mas will be discussing breaking through to the true joys of motherhood. Women have dreams of having children and enjoying the experience of motherhood. But so many experience shattered dreams. In this in-depth show Mas will go through issues that plague so many mothers. Read More...

      Monday, May 6, 2013 : 2:00pm Pacific
      On "Modern Day Mysticism" - Hosted By Hans Christian King

      Spirit Communicating with Children
      A child may say, "I see people" or "a kind angel came to visit me today and told me some things". Don't dismiss it as the child's imaginary friend and say to the child that she has a vivid imagination.
      It would be helpful for parents to consider simply saying, "Well that's wonderful. What did they say? How did it feel to you? Tell me more." When we listen to our children, we give them the opportunity to have faith in the experience. Read More...

      Tuesday, May 7, 2013 : 12:30pm Pacific
      On "Master Mind Your Life" - Hosted By Esateys

      Howard Berg - Secrets of Creation
       This is going to be a show that will knock your socks off! Howard and I will delve into the most exciting thoughts about Creation, perhaps ever discussed! He has read over 30,000 books and is an expert in more things than you may have ever heard of!
      In this compelling interview you will learn how he became an entrepreneur and how you can help your children and YOU to do the same while enhancing intelligence and increasing the ability to function in Life full on! Read More...

      For a limited time, we are offering Annual Membership Spring Specials.
      As an Annual Supporting Member, you receive 15% off all live events and 24/7 access to the OWPN vault of 2,400 shows, and special offers.
      If you're ready to step into more change and more transformation, this is the way to choose it!

      Special Offer #1:
      Is the Lifetime Renewal Membership for $48
      Click HERE to purchase.

      Special Offer #2:
      Is an Annual Membership with a 10% discount,
      charged in 3 equal payments of $19.
      Click HERE to purchase

      TEDxCharleston---Charleston
      Simran Singh has been selected as a featured TedX speaker! The theme is Reinvention. In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, the event shall prove to be inspiring, enlightening and engaging. It’s happening May 15th. To find out more about how to view her live, visit http://tedxcharleston.org.
      If you haven’t checked out Simran’s show yet, it’s available at: www.worldpuja.org/innerviews.php.

      We've just re-opened the Event Sharing Affiliate Program. Our first affiliates will be able to earn commissions from event sales and one-time membership drives. Our first Affiliate Training program is set for two weeks from now. If you'd like to earn commissions while generating more consciousness on the planet, please sign up today!

      Thank you so much for being a part of this incredible network!
      Thank you for being willing to explore what you know is possible for yourself and the planet.

      With Ease and Joy,
      Cynthia Torp
      Director, The One World Puja Network
      cynthiatorp@...
      Copyright © 2013 One World Puja Network, All rights reserved.
      Our mailing address is:
      One World Puja Network
      6911 Thompson Creek Road
      Applegate, OR 97530