Goddess Light Teleconference: Embrace Compassion & Messages from the ET's

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013

      Channel Transcripts Audio Podcast Private Sessions   Facebook Twitter

      Ansaluia My Friends in Soul!
      What is happening in your life? Are you finding that things are shifting, sometimes moving in ways that you don’t anticipate? In fact, I hear so many people say that’s ALWAYS the way it is! lol  This is a time of even greater integration of the crystalline light and energies. I am hearing many people talk about how these changes are affecting them.

      OPENING to channel and expanding consciousness~  This is still available for Friday & Saturday May 17 & 18.  The intention of this class is to assist you in opening to greater awareness.  Many times people realize they are already in the flow and already receiving information.  Then once you tap into that in a conscious way, it creates amazing changes.  I have a lot of information including meditations that allow you to experience the opening for yourself. Cost is $120 for this 8 hour class.  REGISTER NOW

      May is about the Wesak energies.  This is the time in which the Christ & Buddhist energies come into alignment and create change in the world.  Remember last year’s channel? It was such a dramatic shift from what it had been before and this year is even more so.  The energies of the earth & universe are realigning and it’s creating new and different potentials.

      I love to meet up with you on Facebook, so please check out my LINK TO GODDESS LIGHT PAGE  I’m also on Twitter as Shelly Dressel.  Then in YouTube at GoddessLightShelly. Then lastly www.theawakenet.org where I do channels once a month.  I’d love to hear from you!

      For those of you who prefer Skype for the teleconference, it's finally working better!!  When in Skype, please use the address freeconferencing.0075 This is a more secure link.  You then click 'call' across the top and look for the keypad on which to then dial in the room.

      SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR THIS EMAIL AND/OR DAILY MESSAGE

      Sending lots of love and joy~

      Shelly

      Latest Goddess Light Teleconference:
      Embrace Compassion &
      Messages from the ET's
      This channel really brought up some amazing energies!!  I know the intention I have and that the Goddess, Angels, Guides all share with me is about focusing on what you DO want and the vibration of positive intention.  During this channel, the Goddess created a space where she invited people to really explore their fears, angers, frustrations etc.  We could see how these energies that were denied or ignored were getting bigger and bigger.  I think sometimes when things don’t happen as we anticipate they will, it’s because of these unacknowledged emotions and energies.
      Perhaps ask yourself as you say “I am open to receive the abundance that is all around me!”  If you say it, but it doesn’t resonate or it’s not ‘real’ to you then each time you say that or something like it, you are emphasizing the lack because you say the words, but you send a vibration of the opposite.
      Sometimes it’s the unacknowledged energies that are stronger than the acknowledged!
      She then spoke of compassion.  When there is resistance in our lives and we don’t want to focus upon it, then instead focus upon compassion.  Allowing compassion into our lives will transition ANYTHING that is going on with you.  It will neutralize energies that are out of balance. It will create a better feeling within you.  It’s also a way to shift the energies around you if you’re stuck with people who are focusing on fear or other lower vibrational energies.
      Once that had shifted a great deal of what people were experiencing, there was a sense of a group of ET’s coming in.  There were some from the Galactic Federation, Pleiades, Lightbody and more.  They spoke of the transition taking place, stating that when there’s a lot of fear, it’s an opportunity to create transition.  You can do so by infusing compassion.  They spoke of their desire to assist in our transition.
      They even acknowledged the fear that some people have, that the ET’s will take over.  I almost laughed out loud!!! They said, we are here in a space of limitlessness, we know our divine selves, why would we want to take over people who are experiencing limitation?  Makes sense to me!!
      Through this channel you can get in touch with resistance you have within you and then shift it through compassion.  You can also create an alliance with the ET’s and receive their message.  I invite you to be open to compassion in all parts of your life!
      READ OR LISTEN TO THE FULL CHANNEL HERE

      NEW!! You may now watch the YouTube video of this channel from my website if you're interested.
      There is soooo much available to you in my website! I'm in there every day and I hope you will take the time to explore everything that's available.  It's so much easier to read now that the channel and the Q&A are separated.  You can catch up on things more easily.

      Private Channels
      Testimonials:Here are some of the comments I receive from people about the channels they receive; some private, some the Goddess Teleconferences.

      ****
      Thank you Shelly, something very big is healed.  I feel so happy. .....I feel so clear right now, like I can focus and silence my mind for as long as needed having no thoughts what so ever.  I’m back!  Talk to you again

      ****I have enjoyed working with you on a monthly basis because I know that things are moving and that it's only a couple weeks until we get together again! Thank you for that.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      There are different ways in which to receive a private channel.  You can speak directly with the angels through the telepohone or Skype.  Or you can communciate with Shelly, submit a list of questions or intentions and they will do the channel for you without  you being present.  Both formats offer a tremendous amount of potential for change.  In most cases, either format can leave you feeling transformed.

      Shelly has an ability to create a very clear link with the Angels, guides and God/ Goddess.  She's very effective in her channeling whether it's about information, healing, you're present or remote.  See what it'll bring for you!

      There are packages available if you would like to sign up for multiple channels that would be spread over time or combine it with a meditation.
      Next Teleconference
      Sunday, May 5, 2013
      9:00 pm Eastern Time
      1-712-432-0075
      Access code : 642149#
      Featured Lightworker
      Featured lightworker:  I believe we are all here in support of each other.  For every expansion one person has, so do the rest of us.  In this section I am sharing with you people who I’ve come into contact with that I think you may also enjoy.  I will at times feature an organization or others who are even more well known.  If you would like me to feature you and your work, please send me your information.
      I am finding that the new energies are really creating a number of different opportunities for us.  Some of these may be very clear, in our face; others may be subtle and coming from unexpected sources.

      I mentioned to those who were on the call last time that I’m feeling as if the energies are so much more sensitive; as if when I’m in balance everything is wonderful and in a state of expansion; but also that I can get pushed to one side or the other with greater ease.

      What I mean by this is that we are all becoming more and sensitive to the energies around us.  We may be affected by the energies of the full moon, perhaps our co-workers or family members and in the midst of all that, their ‘stuff’ may be construed as something we are having an effect upon.

      I’m reminded again and again that there is a great deal that is shifting and we can step into that and ride the wave or we can take a step back and be the observer.  Sometimes being the observer in our lives is actually a good thing!  It gives you a chance to catch your breath, see if you’re still going in the right direction and then make adjustments if you need to.

      The next thing that comes to mind is when things happen in your life, how are you reacting? Do you have an emotional response? Do you get stuck in a pattern where you give yourself a hard time?  Do take to heart everything other people are saying?  Many of us are very dedicated in our lives and may have experiences like this.  If someone criticizes we wonder ‘what did we do to deserve this’?  Many times absolutely nothing and it’s not about us!  Oh sure, there may things that are coming to you and affecting you.  There may be things you have to change.  But I invite you to consider if truly what’s going on here the other person.  It’s about what’s happening in their life and you happened to catch the fall out.

      As we are stepping into May, allow the crystalline energies of light and balance to fill up your life!!  If you need assistance and would like to set up a private channel please call or email me!

      Shelly Dressel:  770-926-2116  for international people it’s 001-926-2116

      shelly@...

      Testimonial for personalized meditation:

      'Holy goodness those meditations are awesome! I feel like I lost 10#'s lol. I can definitely breathe better and feel like it brought me back to center.  I literally feel better.'

      Testimonial for a private channel:

      Thank you!! My heart is filled with gratitude and love. For myself and the connection to my essence - my self - and for You who lights up the way. It feels like a miracle - but the true miracle is knowing and experiencing that it is for real. Thank you for the gifts and the light that you are realizing. You are amazing!!

      Channeled Meditations

      Step into the new energies with ease

      Experience a deeper clearing and ease in your life

      Soul Communication
      Follow Goddess Light
      Support my Work
      If you want to support Goddess Light please consider making a donation.

      Forward this email to a friend
      Our mailing address is:
      Goddess Light PO Box 800143 Roswell, GA 30075