[ANGEL] 12 Taurus, The Angels of Loving Relationships

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2013

      May we experience Divine Love in all our relationships.
       May Love flow in our relationships with the Earth, with the Sky, with the Cosmos.
       May Divine Love infinitely flow in our relationships with our Selves, with others, with the plants, the animals, the nature beings.

      May all be fruitful and Happy.

      "One good person can save a city of ten thousand, and ten can save the world."

      May we remember who we really are.

      []
      []

      12 degrees Taurus
      The Angels of Loving Relationships
      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Galago’

      Beloved,

      We inspire unlimited childlike fantasy and imagination in both desiring and visualizing right relations.

      We inspire divine solutions to every problem.

      We urge each person to go into the depths of divine love within and connect strongly with desires for true friendships and love that strengthen the dignity of all.

      We fan this divine will for loving relations into powerful flames that light the way.

      We awaken the desire to relate to others in sacredness and peace.

      Our specialty is teaching how to use will, which is the fire element of desire,
      to create honor, esteem, dignity, friendship and love for all.

      We instruct a child of God how, by impregnation of the aura which is the magical space surrounding him or her, by means of the electric fluid, which is willpower and desire, and the elements of fire, he or she can magically secure honour, esteem, dignity, friendship, and love etc.’

      Kindred souls find each other and create powerful friendships and relationships.

      []
      Circles of loving people align with Omnipotent Divine Will for Heaven on Earth.

      These sacred relationships and groups bring forth blessings to all creation.

      They radiate grace and mercy, wisdom, transformation, true spiritual morality, vitality, transmutation, justice and harmony, respect, honor, love, and dignity.

      For Heaven to manifest on Earth, it is important that people find spiritual friends and family with shared  visions of divine perfection so that they may dance awake The Sacred Dream together.

       Divine Will and divine desire is the original element of fire.

      Through grace and mercy, divine love, intuition and clear understanding of Divine Laws
      , we help individuals attune to Omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all.

      Divine Will is evident in the Laws of Nature, which express themselves on every level.

      One of the most important of these laws is YE SHALL REAP WHAT YOU SOW!

      This law holds true on every level;
      on the level of being, will, thought, feelings, and sensations.

       Whatever is WILLED results in thought.
      Whatever is thought results in feelings.
      Whatever is felt, results in new physical realities.

       Therefore, using WILL AND DESIRE to SOW ONLY THAT WHICH BRINGS GRACE AND MERCY, WISDOM, TRANSFORMATION, THE SPLENDOR AND MAJESTY OF DIVINE BEING, TRANSMUTATION AND DIVINE JUSTICE, guarantees that harvests will be sweet.

      In this way people co-create with Divine Providence the splendor and majesty of Heaven upon this Earth.

       We inspire The Highest Good of All Concerned in right relations.

      Desire is the fire element of will.

      The beings of the fire element, the element of will, can help in finding friends and partners who resonate with each other
       in sacred dreams of Heaven on Earth.

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 9 , May 2, 2014

        Divine Love is becoming more obvious in all our relationships.
        Love is flowing for more and more people in relationships with the Earth, with the Sky, with the Cosmos.
       We discover that Divine Love is infinitely flowing in our relationships with our Selves, with others, with the plants, the animals, the nature beings.

      May all be fruitful and Happy.

      "One good person can save a city of ten thousand, and ten can save the world."

      May we remember who we really are.

      Thank you for being here on the earth with me!

      []

      12degrees Taurus
[...]

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)