Have A Blessed Beltane!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2013
      May we be fill, restored and renewed together during this magical time! A very Blessed Beltane to you all. :) Love, Shay

      http://geekgyrlfriday.tumblr.com/post/563057441/beltanebliss2010

Beltane Blessings to one & all…to accompany this blessing, listen to Emerald Roseperforming “Merry May Folk”

      http://sundialsaga.blogspot.com/2009/05/beltane-blessings.html

      Passion Fever

      When May Day comes we celebrate
      the Maiden in full bloom
      with curvy hips & bouncing breasts
      trailing sweet perfume...
      Juices flow as fever brews
      like nectar from a honeydew
      enticing all to join the dance
      of Nature's heated prance...

      In honor of this sacred day
      in glorious display
      a Maypole stands with phallus free
      where ribbons hang & sway...
      Drum beats pound provocatively
      as Pole is weaved insatiably
      in joyous movements up & down
      wrapping all around...

      Belly dancers shake their hips
      in thrusting jolts and wiggles,
      Flowing hair and glossy lips
      give way to sensual giggles,
      Wild with sexuality
      desiring virility
      inviting passions' flaming kiss
      to tantalize with bliss...

      We raise our cups to ecstasy
      and deep orgasmic pleasure,
      feasting free with fires lit
      in sweet & soothing weather...
      Heated loins both young & old
      frolic free in firelight glow,
      as lovers twine & bond in play
      to love the night away...

      ~ Mama Silverwitch~

      Beltane
      May Day is an ancient holy day that is commonly celebrated on May 1,
      but actually marked when the sun enters 15 degrees of Taurus, a fixed earth sign.
      It reflects the flowering time of late spring, when the Earth Goddess soaks
      in solar rays and grows green & rich with lavish plants and flowers.

      In our cycle of life on the Sacred Wheel...
      Beltane mirrors the time of puberty when we flower as sexual beings.
      Delight is enhanced now. In our sacred myths, the playful children
      of the Spring Equinox have now grow into young ladies and lads
      discovering their budding sexuality. This also mirrors a time when
      our sexual juices are flowing, when the sensual dance of courtship begins
      and we are swept away with the power of orgasmic pleasure which
      reassures, time and time again, the continuance of life on Earth.

      Ritual themes at Beltane correspond to love, sexual desire, courtship,
      unification, sensuality, rapture, ecstasy, passion or pleasure.
      Just as the Sun sparks the Earth with new life & power at this time,
      the magic of love & attraction also spark the fires of human love
      and sacred unions which bring richness and joy to our lives.

      The Great Rite or Sacred Marriage can also signify this time,
      and in many pagan traditions and rituals this was enacted by sky clad
      rituals around glowing fires or people making love in fields at night
      to bring fertility to budding plants and grain. In May Day Celebrations,
      pagans take delight in jumping over bonfires with wishes for the future,
      or dancing around the Maypole, for in this popular ritual the pole
      symbolized the male phallus and the ribbons represented the flowing
      juices of the fertile female, entwining & uniting in pleasure & delight.

      In Women's Traditions, this time honors Menarche, time of first blood,
      when a young maiden makes the transition from adolescence to womanhood.
      May Day also mirrors the magic of the female & mystery of menstruation,
      when we start to bleed with the cycles of the moon and become fertile.
      Women's blood creates the world & it was greatly honored in ancient rites.
      In native traditions, young women were known to dance in the fields
      allowing their blood to flow on the earth to nurture the growing plants.
      Another powerful ritual is sitting on the ground during bleeding times,
      and offering our blood to the earth in gratitude for all she gives us.

      Beltane is a time to honor the Amazon Goddess or the Virgin Huntress
      She who is whole unto herself... She who gives her spirit to no one.
      Since this sabbat honors a time of sacred love, it also celebrates
      the matriarchies of old & the love of women for women...

      Beltane celebrates the ecstasy of sensual delight and fulfillment;
      the powerful creative force that brings all life into manifestation.
      So, feel free to join us in the Circle for this special sabbat,
      as we feast, dance, sing, make merry...
      & celebrate all lovers in the great erotic dance of life!

      Blessed Be