Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: Deeper Look ~ The Grid ~ Channelling Guide

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2013
      As the Grid emphasizes "Sit with this a while" there are insights, perspectives and messages within this that will be unique to each of us. This is another instance of where there is an indication for us to pause in where we are. Rather to be in the moment and cultivate patience, hone our intuition and heighten our discernment. These are all indicative of our growth and how our consciousness and awareness have been evolving. There is a clarity forming where we are able to attune and embrace that Divine Essence which is at the Core of Being. Discerning the subtleties of the energy patterns and how to work with those within us and around us. Perceiving outcomes more clearly and to make decisions that will benefit Our Earth and far beyond here as well. This is a vibrant and important part of our following the guidance that resides within each of us and becoming a stronger, more conscientious, responsible and loving being.

      We are beginning to process not only when we sleep and within meditations but also when we are awake and alert. We may not have conscious recollection of some of the interactions and workings we are doing at a subconscious level but we are shifting to where we will begin to rediscover and speak from our Spirit clearly, confidently and passionately share our experiences and teachings with others. Not with the intent of having "followers" nor placing ourselves over and above anyone else. Rather to assist others in reconnecting in these same ways as they find their way, make their inroads and open more to the majesty and beauty and wonder that calls and speaks to them. Our Divine Guides and Brethren come together with us as we commune and share and grow together. That wisdom is apart of your wisdom and let us fine tune and hone these gifts of communication with Patience and Joy and Love.

      Random image

      Random image

      Random image