Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman April 29, 2013 - The Energies of May

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      April 28, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      Only a few more days left in April and then we have May, a month for 'revealed truth and unfolding options.' It may be a little turbulent, as I'll explain in the May's Energies article. Can you believe that we're at the 1/3 point in 2013? Linear time and our perception of it are changing as we move through the dimensional spiral. And as integrate and align with different energies, time changes too.

      For the first time I'm holding a call to discuss the monthly energy call because I think it is important. This call will be in May 2, 2013, starts at 8PM US cdt and last for 90 minutes.

      Please click here for more information about the call topics and to register, your handout will be emailed to you after you register.

      In the 2013 predictions, I wrote that in May the truth about much of what is going on in the world would be revealed. I think it's time to fasten our seat belts, it may be a bumpy ride. Stay in your intention for what you want in your life, that's how we create energy for change in the world.
      I believe that we are in the period the bible describes as the 'end of days' and it doesn't have to be the fire and brimstone prophecies of the past. We have the ability to create any reality we desire, so it is important for us to stay focused on our most powerful, joyful, peaceful and fulfilling intentions. We can be "filled full" of anything we want, so why not make it the best and most wonderful things we can think of?
      This week's message is the Energies of May article, and it's going to be a busy month. It may help to remember that this was meant to happen, it is part of the plan. The 'how' or 'when' were not prescribed but the ascension of 3D and of humanity is all happening according to divine plan.

      This will be a month for 'revealed truths and unfolding options' as I will discuss in our May 2, 2013 New Earth Energy call and I'll also talk about timeline shifting, multi-dimensional realities, the galactics and what they're doing right now, and much more.

      Click here to view the full call agenda and sign up prior to May 1, 2013.
      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      The  Energies of May
      As we complete the last few days of April many of us are wondering what else can happen? April was certainly eventful on the global scale and it didn't even have the energetic potential of May, which has two eclipses and the third Uranus Pluto square, as well as starting with both the Sun and Mars opposing Saturn. This is where the rubber meets the road and if we are not firmly strapped in our seats, meaning grounded in our own energy and intention, we may get thrown around the cabin a little bit..
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, May 1  at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Business Mastery program is open to new members in May 2013
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064