pleiadedolphininfos: The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn ~ AA Raguel: Revisting Adive On Brealing Old Vows and Opening to Abundance and More

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      Hi my precious friends,  I am following a Pranic healing course at the moment so I am not able to post much this weekend.  Sorry for this, but will try to post a few important ones.  Much Love and blessings and wishing you a most wonderful weekend!!!  Méline ♥

      23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
      Trust, my child. Trust into yourself and into your invisible helpers, guides, Angels and your Divine Parents are immense important. Only in faith you can create deliberately and connect with us. We hear you; every single word, every thought you nurture rings out to us. We want to help you and to give you guidance, but all to often you boycot us, in not trusting us. You call for us and think in the same moment that we wouldn’t but help you, because you would be too insignificant for us. You ARE important. Every single one of you is exceedingly important for us – but through your lacking trust you block our help. Trust, trust yourself and trust us and all can develop divinely. I trust YOU, my child. ~
      Your Divine Mother

      Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

      AARaphael-II(Translated on the 27.04.2013, original language German)
      Today we continue with the topic healing. Again and again you come to a point where you doubt yourself and your possibilities. This is something you have to experience over and over again here on earth. You must understand that this is part of your lessons.

      Lessons are essential for you to grow and to learn. God experiences himself through you. You are an aspect of god himself. This knowledge you always have to hold in your heart.
      It is important to understand, that you are able to throw out everything absolutely everything overboard and to let go of the old mind set.
      Read more »

      RequestUnder the Universal Law of Request, before you can get any help, you need to ask for it.  You have free will and you must ask for help before any help will be given to you.  No angel or Higher Being of Light will interfere in your life.
      Interference stops you from becoming stronger and from learning.  Angels and higher beings will not interfere with your choices or with your life.

      But you can and should ask for help when you feel you need help.  Do not be upset, do not demand, do not bark orders and do not blame anyone when making your request.  Do not throw a tantrum like a baby when the baby does not get what it wants when making your request.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google