[ANGEL] 8 Taurus, The Angels of Mystical Writing

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 27, 2013

      8 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Mystical Writing

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Jajaregi’

      Beloved,

      ‘We know very well how to inspire the mystic so that he is able to reproduce occult powers, effect, laws etc. in the form of novels and stories of mystical fantasy.

      Many mystics who have published novels and other media dealing with mysticism have been inspired by us without having been aware of it.’

      The letter J belongs to one of the most wonderful virtues of the ancient language.

        is flowing all-embracing divine love.

      theOphanimconnection

      The letter A that follows belongs to infinite wisdom and enlightenment.

      Umlaut A, ae, is transformation, the release of imperfections for

      changes into other states that are the highest good of all.

       Notice that J-A is repeated twice in the beginning of our name. Our intent is to inspire novels that bring alive visions and flowing feelings of infinite all embracing divine love, divine wisdom and enlightenment, and transformation.

      We emphasize independence and freedom that comes from following inner guidance. Freedom and independence come from the divine virtue of following one’s inner guidance, free from outside constraints. This virtue is the letter R.

      Independence and freedom to follow inner guidance is the birthright of all beings in Divine Creation. The mystical guidance of Divine Providence works through this virtue. A writer of mystical novels uses inner guidance to express literary genius.

      The virtue of omnipresence allows a writer to truly communicate with others through a novel.  This is the letter E of Pure being and unity with Divine Being and all Creation. Divine Being resides in all creation, within each person, and makes possible true spiritual communication.

      Mistakes are often made on the journey to enlightenment, and the law of Cause and Effect requires that all beings reap the effects of what they have sown in order to learn personally the importance of harmony and harmlessness.  According to The Law of One, when one is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are helped.

      Thanks to flowing feelings of Divine Grace and Mercy,

      true divine blessing opens people to higher insight

      and understanding, so that potentially

      painful lessons are learned in merciful ways.

      Through grace and mercy negative effects of past mistakes

      are lessened as much as fate will allow.

      As each person experiences true divine blessing, purification of being, will,

      thoughts, feelings, and sensations occurs. A person is lifted above the lower vibrations of the past.

       By making available teachings on higher truth through many avenues,

      including the writings of mystical novels and literary pieces, people are

      uplifted and enlightened by Divine Grace and Mercy.

      The Virtue of Grace and Mercy is the letter G of our name.

      When through all encompassing divine love, wisdom, transformation, inner guidance, and grace the laws of Cause and Effect are learned and mastered, Heaven manifests on Earth. The virtue of Cause and Effect is the final letter I of our name.

       “Love, true pure flowing divine love, conquers all.”

      “God is love.”

      MIRACLES

      ‘J-A-J-A-R-E-G-I’

      J…Highest pure refined love

      *

      A and umlaut A, ae…is expressed through purity of ideas and cognition of Illumination-knowledge of the enlightened mind, and the transformation of imperfection,

      *

      J…articulating the mysteries of love’s magic.

      *

      A and umlaut A, ae…Eloquence, poetic talent, control over the language of symbols, and the glad release of any imperfection for change into other states,

      *

      R…and expanding mental capacity, allow rapid grasp and

      facile articulation in words of any knowledge,

      *

      E…yielding the uncanny ability to intensify ideas "larger than life,"

      In order to unite ordinary with universal consciousness.

      *

      G…The outcome is to bless humanity with divine grace and mercy

      *

      I…and understanding of karma.’

      *******

      The melody of our name is G sharp, G, C, G sharp, G, C, C, D, F, and G.

      FaceCircle copy.jpg

       MEDITATION

      Take your time.

      This is a gift to yourself and the universe.

      J…Go deeply into a state of pure being and unity with divine being and all creation. Meditate on the highest, all embracing divine love attracting rapture and ecstasy.

       Imagine these feelings of divine love shining a dark opal light,

          twinkling with many colors,

      filling all space inside your body and awareness

        and all space in the outer universe.

      This divine virtue is the

      water element of flowing emotion

      having the sensations of the coolness of water.

      Enliven these feelings by toning the note of G#.

      http://angeltherapycoach.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/screen-shot-2012-11-30-at-4_09_11-pm.png

       Footnotes

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 27, 2014

      8 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Mystical Writing

      Also known as

      The Angels of

        Jajaregi

      Beloved,

      We know very well how to inspire the mystic so that he is able to reproduce occult powers, effect, laws etc. in the form of novels and stories of mystical fantasy.

      Many mystics who have published novels and other media dealing with mysticism have been inspired by us without having been aware of it.

       Our intent is to inspire novels and stories that bring alive visions and flowing feelings of infinite all embracing divine love, divine wisdom and enlightenment, and transformation.

        Notice that J-A is repeated twice in the beginning of our name.

      Theletter J belongs to one of the most wonderful virtues of the ancient language.

        is flowing all-embracing divine love.

      theOphanimconnection

      The letter A that follows J belongs to infinite wisdom and enlightenment.

      i believe

[...]

      in a circle

      Message 3 of 11 , Apr 27

      8 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Mystical Writing

      Also known as

      TheAngels of

        Jajaregi

      Beloved,

      We know very well how to inspire the mystic so that he is able to reproduce occult powers, effect, laws etc. in the form of novels and stories of mystical fantasy.

      Many mystics who have published novels and other media dealing with mysticism have been inspired by us without having been aware of it.

       Our intent is to inspire novels and stories that bring alive visions and flowing emotions of infinite all embracing divine love, divine wisdom and enlightenment, and transformation.

[...]

      Thanksto flowing emotions of Divine Grace and Mercy,