Aloha Friends: Feeling Overwhelmed, Part 4 & Chakra Balancing & Healing Meditations

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013
      I highly recommend the meditations and articles KG, of the Health Mastery Systems, has provided in their current emailing. :)

      April 26, 2013

      Aloha Friends,
      It's been an intense week of transformation potential and the current Eclipse season (which began with yesterday's Scorpio Lunar Eclipse) is in full swing. Stay tuned for updates and a Taurus Solar Eclipse New Moon Meditation on May 9th.
      New Blog Posts for you to check out:
      "Chakra Pranic Light Breathing Meditation." Use this healing meditation to clear, balance and  charge a particular chakra. I include a brief guide to each of your 7 Major and 8th & 9th chakras. Click HERE to read now!
      "The Power of Mantras & Chakra Seed Syllables." Learn how to use ancient sacred sounds to elevate you consciousness, your health and your emotional well-being. Click HERE to read now!
      "Clear Your Mind Pranic Light Breathing Meditation." Healing Meditation to bring clarity to your mind and stimulate your clairvoyant capacity. Click HERE to read now!
      "Feeling Overwhelmed - How to Turn It Around, Part 4." Find out how the healing properties of Clary Sage oil can help during periods of overload. I also talk about the universal principle of 'Ask & You Shall Receive' and give you a simple exercise to find out exactly what you're really asking for and expecting the universe to deliver to you. Click HERE to read now!

      Please join in the conversation and share your comments on the blogs. Love connecting with you!

      Mahalo,

      -KG

      KG Stiles, Director
      Health Mastery Systems