Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Initiation w/ Fifth Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013
      The Soul Message speaks in a number of ways as each are open and receive them; especially as it touches upon "the soul of nature which gives life to the universe". This is affirmed as being where all comes from and returns to. The beginning of the journey and the destination become one and the same; the veil of duality is parted as we begin to Remember. She is the Earth and the Beauty of this Earth which is seen and reflected in the stars above, our Moon who touches and moves and opens the mysteries of the water. Water is often used in a number of religious and spiritual practices as apart of our most profound, enlightening and transformational initiations.

      No less so within the light of today as we are still being touched and moved by the energies of the Full Moon in Scorpio. The more that we open to Her mysteries we are becoming apart of creating our own transformation. From our soul, from our heart is where all of our rituals emanate from; a place of reverence where all acts of love and pleasure emanate from and fill us. That is where everything does have its Source for when we are looking outside of ourselves for the answers to the Mysteries of this Earth, of Life, of the Universe do not reside somewhere out there; it all resides inside of us. That is where we have a deeper discernment and clarity to understand that as we discover/rediscover our Self we See Her. The unfolding and majesty of the Universe, our Earth; Source lives, breathes, moves and flows from us, through us and fills us.

      When you gaze upon the stars above remember that each has their unique resonance and song which is being played; connect with each that Sings To Your Soul for you will discover the wonder and amazement of how that Song compliments and mirrors Your Song. Your Soul Stars that have been waiting for each of us and ready to enter into a deeper and higher understanding of life together. We are initiated and awakened; take the time to absorb and assimilate these energies and how we are now releasing those limitations we have perceived upon our soul; to experience the truest and highest levels of forgiveness and healing of the past as we step into this present Moment.

      It is time to share your beauty with the world and the beginning of sharing your beauty is to See the Beauty that has always been apart of You. Embrace your Beauty and from a heart full of love and compassion you can walk with integrity, dignity and humbly touched by the grace that is within You and share this. For your Beauty and Love is to shared freely and fully; begin with yourself and allow that to grow, magnify and radiate outwardly so that you become a messenger of Love and Truth standing, walking and living with clarity, compassion and courage. *:x lovestruck

      17. Initiation
      Your card is...

      17. Initiation

      Soul Message: I who am the beauty of the green earth and the white moon among the stars and the mysteries of the waters, I call upon your soul to arise and come unto me. For I am the soul of nature that gives life to the universe. From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return. Let my worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold—all acts of love and pleasure are My rituals. Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you. And you who seek to know Me, know that your seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without. For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire.

      Alchemy and Transformation: The ancients regarded stars as living entities and connected each person with a “soul star.” At this stage of initiation, the “Star Queen” offers you higher and more refined ways of understanding the laws that govern the mystery of life. No longer held by the limitations that previously laid claim to your soul, you are now able to forgive and heal the wounds of the past, as well as to release your judgments and limited view of the world. Your future shines like a bright star.

      Awakening to the Archetype – Queen of Heaven: Imagine yourself fully radiant, a shining example of the light of the Queen of Heaven’s highest manifestation. Something mysterious and magical has happened within you. Whether actualized as an outer experience or held as an inner one, you have been initiated and awakened. Take time to absorb the beautiful image of archetypal consciousness that now fills your cup of life. Blessed be!

      Everyday Encounters: It is time to share your beauty in service to the world. The riches that have been bestowed upon you are not your exclusive property. They must be shared, just like starlight and moonlight share their luminous rays of transcendent splendor with all who will receive them. This stage requires a well-developed sense of humility. Share ideas with others and seek like-minded friends and acquaintances with whom you feel seen and affirmed. This is a time to reach for the stars!

      Nature’s Healers: Wild Rose and Apple Blossom
      Fifth Chakra

      Fifth Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Blue) (Function: Communication, Creativity, Connection)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in the throat and neck region of the body and extending upward to include the lower region of the brain or cortex, this area holds the communication center. Through the Throat Chakra one may speak long-held truths of past hurts and, in the process, find much inner peace and a sense of personal freedom. With a healed and healthy fifth chakra, one’s words are kind, clear and truthful.

      Healing Flower: Morning Glory

      Affirmations: I am the messenger. I speak my truth with clarity and courage.