Aluna Joy: Message #2 from the Star Elders

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2013
      Our newsletter database is automated...

      THANK YOU for your support and kindness!
      .
      Help support us with a HEART DONATION
      If you are feeling appreciation for our work please consider sending us a heart donation, or better yet, send an easy re-occurring donation. This is not required . . . but donations help keep our newsletter and web site going. We appreciate your support in our work. Use this link to donate.
      http://www.alunajoy.com/heartdonation.html

      Hope you are having a Blessed Full Moon!
      .
      Well… brief messages from the Star Elders are coming through daily
      as reality begins to anchor, get clearer and things are shifting at greater speeds.
      It is becoming a moment by moment experience. So if you don't mind,
      I am just going to keep sending these little bits out to you.
      If it is too much, and we get annoying, just hit delete. : )   Aluna Joy
       .
      I have been called out of my little retreat / seclusion zone, to be out in the world to witness and anchor what ever Spirit calls me to do. So we have been called to go out camping on coastal areas in California. Living like a hermit has its benefits, but does have a down side. You loose touch with what is going on out in be world. In the last few days, we can really see the effects this 2013 energy is having on people in the world in general.

      The Star Elders say .... We are synchronizers, but also watchers.... and we see that there is a higher percentage of people that are snapping under the Earth's new pressure cooker energy. Many souls are reacting to the energies with outbursts, anger and acts of violent aggression. We ask you, if you have extra energy that you do not need for your own adjustments, to project a peace to these ones as much as you can. They are your brothers and sisters. This is costing them some karma that will need to be cleared out, but this will be cleared quickly. There is a divine grace and dispensation for these ones, as well as every human being at this time.

      Those that don't release this energy externally (most of which read these posts) are internalizing the energy and are activating themselves hugely! But this also comes with a heavy price as you may already feel. Your bodies are being pushed to the limit and this stretching you so you can contain more and more of this energy without bursting. This is creating a roller coaster, a pressure cooker effect, that is testing you way beyond your normal limits. We hear you cry out for mercy.... and then watch you go inward and beg for release.

      We hear your prayers and mantras and mediations to keep yourselves balanced. We are right there with you even though you might not be able to hear us... or feel us.... We know it is hard to know which way is up . . . like if you were violently shoved under the water by a huge wave, and you do not know where the surface now is. We see that many of you worry that you might not make it through this. The release you ask for will come, and you will be stronger than any human race that has walked the Earth. You are already maintaining more energy, light and power than you ever have. Remember . . . YOU are the I AM that I AM ... You are presence of GOD within, and that is your unquenchable core that can never be harmed by anything under the sun.

      We are there with you, and we see that you are doing this.... To take a physical body into a new realm. It is hard work and urge you to .... Keep on... Keeping On.
      ~ The Star Elders.
       .
       Other bits of messges may be posted on our FaceBook page as it is quicker : ) http://www.facebook.com/alunajoyyaxkin

      Join the Ascended Masters and Star Elders
      for a Spiritual Acceleration in the
      Timeless Sacred Pilgrimage Site of Mount Shasta.
      Renaissance of the Divine Earth
      A gathering inspired by the purity and core of high frequency teachings through Ascended Masters, Mother Mary, Jeshua, the Star Elders...
      June 22 & 23, 2013 - Mt. Shasta, California
      Our Facilitators are ... Aluna Joy, Peter Mt. Shasta,
      Robin Rose and Denise Hagan
      .
      Dont miss out.... early bird price is ending April 30th!
      .
      .
      Sandwiched between the energies of the Solstice Sun, and the largest and deeply intuitive full moon of 2013, light workers on Earth will be assisting in giving birth to a new world and a new humanity. During this weekend, we will focus on initiating the new Divine Power of Creation that is now available to us. Our focus will be to unveil and gain clarity regarding the new energies that washed across the Earth on 12/21/2012. We intend to attune and acclimatize and anchor to these new frequencies and begin our emergence from the current incubation period, so as to be of the highest service to humanity and a new emerging world.
      .
      We intend to unleash a new beginning and initiate the beginning stages of manifesting a new world into reality. We understand that this is a step by step process and that each step is vitally important and necessary. We invite you to join our like-minded family, and remember to come with your arms and hearts wide open and ready for magic and miracles!
      .

      Mt Shasta ~ June 22 - 23, 2013
      Early bird price is ending soon... $277.00
      After April 30th, the price will be $333.00
      Find out more here...
      http://www.alunajoy.com/shasta-june2013.html
      .
      .
      Article..... A NEW SPIRITUAL RENAISSANCE HAS BEGUN
      http://www.alunajoy.com/2013-mar20.html
      .
      .

      Did you miss the BIG launch for the movie "SIRIUS"
      “Sirius” is a feature length documentary that follows Dr. Steven Greer – an Emergency Medicine doctor turned UFO New Energy researcher – as he struggles to disclose top secret information about classified energy propulsion techniques. While on this odyssey, the audience gains a whole new perspective on technology, human evolution, and clandestine organizations who have manipulated and controlled the public for centuries.
      Watch this film here or use this link.... http://www.yekra.com/sirius/#!/deployment_code=41838935ml62ut

      A bit of Star Elder humor :)
      .
      .
      AVALON PILGRIMAGE
      England and Scotland - July 2013

      The Rebirth of the Golden Grail Within
      ONLY 3 SPACES LEFT!
      All our pilgrimages can be found here ... http://www.alunajoy.com/pilgrimages.html

      Email delivery problems - Important notice: There appear to be an ever-increasing amount of email bounce-backs, when our newsletter is sent out to those on our mailing list. This is particularly a problem with the following email servers, which are identifying the email updates as spam, and rejecting them: hotmail (worst of all), Yahoo, Hotmail, earthlink, tiscali, surfglobal, sbcglobal, verizon, bigpond and alaska.net. If you wish to continue receiving the ournewsletters PLEASE ensure that you add (aluna@... and newsletter@...) to your address book / contacts list, and also to your "safe senders" list, which you will find in the "junk email options" tab on the "Tools" menu in your email page. Thank you

      Powered
by PHPlist2.10.2, © tincan ltd