Ascension Notes from Soulstice Rising

    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 25, 2013

      Here are the latest Ascension Notes; just click on the link to read in its entirety.

      The Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse of April 25, 2013

      Know that the energy of this Full Moon/Eclipse continues, so what I share here may be integrated for many months to come…I have felt that this Full Moon/Eclipse was going to be a powerful one. In fact, it is the biggest and strongest energy since the December 21, 2012 portal; even stronger than the Spring Equinox energies. It is the first of three eclipses that takes us through the rest of the year and eclipses not only bring change, they help highlight deeper old layers of the past so we can release them, if that is our choice.

      Wishing you Love on your Ascension Path,

      Kara

      This email is sent in compliance with federal email standards. Soulstice Rising will never share or sell your email address to another vendor and never participate in spam.

      Copyright © Soulstice Rising. All rights reserved!

      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 27 1:58 PM

        Here are the latest Ascension Notes; just click on the link to read in its entirety.

        Double the Pleasure: Sirian Universal Merkabah AND The Lion's Gate

        Just when we thought things couldn’t get any more intense, we are being infused with two great “leap-forward” cosmic events. One is the Sirian Universal Merkabah that began infusing our own Merkabah, upgrading it in order to rise in vibration, on July 17 culminating July 29/30. On July 26th, the Lion’s Gate phase began, taking us to approximately August 12th. This particular Gateway opens a new vortex on Earth and brings forth new Light Codes for Earth and us. This also is connected with Sirius. Many are seeing the Sirian Universal Merkabah as the astrological alignment formed by Earth and Water signs; which are infused with the Divine Feminine. It brings grounding (Earth) and a transformation from emotion to spirit (water)...grounded spirit. They are one and the same.