New Crystals Posted/ Sunstone & Teacher Crystals from Quantum Awakening

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2013
      There are more of each crystal at the links with the prices for those interested to see more of them. :)

      http://www.thequantumawakening.com/aaasunstone%202013.htm
      http://www.thequantumawakening.com/aaamystery%20school%202013.htm

      PHOENIX RISING SUNSTONE

      These power pieces of ½ polished ½ raw Sunstone come from Brazil. I have never seen such large and beautiful pieces of sunstone, so I bought all they had waiting for their perfect time to be birthed.  Sunstone was prized by ancient magicians who believed it to be a piece of the sun and used it to attract the strength, wealth and power of the sun. Hence, Sunstone is associated with the Phoenix rebirth and first sunrise.
      The vibration of the Phoenix rises to the surface of our inner being as we too go through the fires of change looking to be rebirthed into a higher form of being. We seek a way out of the emotional deluge as our world under goes change after change. We seek immortality in a mortal existence as we watch those we love struggle to stand upright, only to fall to their knees in prayer and regret.  We seek the magic of it all, a simpler time when we knew the Creator held our hand and hearts lovingly and the Presence of what was Holy could be seen in dawns early light. We stand at the mouth of the cave of 2012 looking in, only seeing the dark with no light in site. We long for the blue skies to smile down at us covering us in a cloak of invisibility from all that threatens our very existence.  The phoenix is the perfect energy to show us the way home to a place of knowing and innate courage. These beautiful freshly mined very rare authentic Ametrine crystals come to quench our spiritual thirst, showing us that we are spiritual warriors with a divine purpose would are never allowed to give up. They ask us to rebuild our hopes and dreams rising again and again through all the flames of transformation.
      The Phoenix is a mythical sacred firebird with beautiful feathers of gold and red, purple and blue. A phoenix lives for 500-1,000 years. Tradition says that the Phoenix fed only on air, harming no other creature. It lived a solitary life in a far-away land, coming to human-inhabited land only when it was ready to die.  When the Phoenix knew its time had come, it flew to Arabia where it gathered myrrh, laudanum, nard, and cassia. Carrying a great load of these fragrances in its wings, the Phoenix flew on to Phoenicia. There, it chose the tallest palm tree and built a nest in it from all the essences it had brought. At the next dawn, the great bird faced the rising Sun and sang in a beautiful voice. The heat of the Sun ignited the fragrant spices, the nest of myrrh and the great Phoenix burned fiercely until they were reduced to ashes, the Great Phoenix dying in its own funeral pyre.
      After nine days, a fledgling Phoenix rose out of the ashes. A few days later, when its wings were strong enough, the young Phoenix gathered the ashes of its parent putting them in an egg and flew them to Heliopolis the city of the sun in Egypt. Thousands of ordinary birds accompanied it on its journey. There, the Phoenix put the ashes of its parent in the solar egg on the altar in the Sun temple. The Phoenix never died permanently, legend says it existed when the universe was created and that it knows the secrets of life and reincarnation more than even the gods knew. The Phoenix is a symbol of rebirth making it immortal and invincible. There is only one Phoenix at a time,
      Sunstone is a joyful, light inspiring stone, which instills the feeling of good luck. It clears and energizes all the chakras, heightens intuition and allows the real self to shine through happily.  It dissipates fearfulness, alleviates stress encourages independence.  Especially helpful to those who have difficulty saying “No” to others.  Sunstone assists self-empowerment and independence.  It acts as an antidepressant & Stimulates self-healing powers.  Sunstones have a strong solar energy field that  carries a strong anti-depressant vibration.  Sunstones embody warmth, strength, and the openness of the sun. Sunstones may be called a truth detector, especially if you are in business. They have a strong materialization ability and will bring the things that you most desire...
      Their sparkle and lustrous shimmer actually caused by the refraction of minute and very thin platelets of Hematite inclusions.  In India, Sunstone is worn to protect against negative forces.  Another "glowing" spot of lore is that Pope Clement VII was said to be in possession of a piece which held within it a glowing spot, that would actually move across the surface of the stone from east to west in conjunction with the sun.In myth, ancient Vikings used "Sunstone" to aid their navigations.  Sunstone has been discovered in Viking burial mounds and is thought to have been placed there to aid one's journey to Valhalla.  Sunstone is quite helpful in cases of exhaustion due to lack of sleep.

      PHOENIX RISING SUNSTONE
      #1 PHOENIX RISING SUNSTONE weighs  1 pound 1 oz. costs

      #2 PHOENIX RISING SUNSTONE weighs  1 pound

      #3 PHOENIX RISING SUNSTONE weighs   10 oz.

      #4 PHOENIX RISING SUNSTONE weighs   12 oz.

      #5 PHOENIX RISING SUNSTONE weighs  1 pound

      #6 PHOENIX RISING SUNSTONE weighs   10 oz. costs

      #7 PHOENIX RISING SUNSTONE weighs   10 oz.

      MYSTERY SCHOOL
      Teacher Crystals

      These very special crystalline beauties come to give us ancient teachings we don’t even know we need. They come from a special place in Brazil.  They call themselves Mystery School Teacher Crystals. They house several different kinds of minerals in a quartz matrix.  Within these crystals are geometric schematics in a collective venue. A multitude of instructions are held within their hidden text and ancient script, just waiting for the right touch, breathe or word to activate.
      A Mystery school is a university of and for the soul, a school for the study of the mysteries of man and God. By understanding these mysteries, the student perceives his close relationship with divinity, and strives to become at one with his inner god. Ancient mystery teachings taught the meaning of the various geometrical forms and symbols, and the effect of those forms on and in nature.
      The ancient mystery teachings were structured within a series of initiations. New initiates would enter the temple through what they called the “Outer Door.” A door would open in the presence of the gathered initiates and within would be a statue of a deity. It would be in an exact pose, its form having an exact geometry which would create an energy field. As the initiates were exposed to that field, the energies would enter their auras, shifting their whole being in such a way that they would never be quite the same. It is said the field created by the geometry would literally change them – rip off their old masks, change their physical mental and spiritual bodies.  Forever connecting them to the secrets of life and the universe.
       Our ancestors did what they could to ensure that it would not be completely lost. They imbedded these sacred symbols in our writing systems, on their bodies, and sacred relics found throughout the world. They held enormous power in the form of decoration, like a crop circle.
       It is the same with these magnificent Mystery School Teacher Crystals. They house the sacred text and geometries that trigger activation via the eye and the touch. Each place on the crystal has a geometric ‘outer doorway’ an entrance point that invites you in to a different ancient and future teaching.

      MYSTERY SCHOOL
      Teacher Crystals
      #1 MYSTERY SCHOOL TEACHER CRYSTAL weighs 3 pounds 8 oz. 12 inches high Cost $270 includes priority shipping in USA extra for international

      #2 MYSTERY SCHOOL TEACHER CRYSTAL weighs 3 pounds 12 oz. 12 inches high Cost $295 includes priority shipping in USA extra for international

      #3 MYSTERY SCHOOL TEACHER CRYSTAL weighs 2 pounds 3 oz. 8 inches high

      #4 MYSTERY SCHOOL TEACHER CRYSTAL weighs 1 pound 15 oz. 9 inches high

      SOLD #5 MYSTERY SCHOOL TEACHER CRYSTAL weighs 1 pound 4 oz. 9 inches high

      #6 MYSTERY SCHOOL TEACHER CRYSTAL weighs 3 pounds 7 oz./ 9 inches high

      #7 MYSTERY SCHOOL TEACHER CRYSTAL weighs 2 pounds 9 oz./ 9 inches high

      HOW TO ORDER
      please use your real name/ not just email name & address/
      with over 2200 on crystal list it is hard to keep up.
      Please Pay for Crystals in a timely fashion, they are an energetic investment.
      All crystals are sold on a first come first serve basis via emails.
      PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST TO MAKE SURE I HAVE WHAT YOU ARE WANTING, thequantumawakening@...  and  be patient in this process I am a multitasking multi-dimensional woman living at least 10 lifetimes in this one,  like most of you. I answer all emails. What is destined to be yours will find you.
      Go to   www.paypal.com  to make Payment to thequantumawakening@...  and please list your real name and what you have ordered. Packing theses beauties is not always a easy process they are singing loud with energy on their way to you, so any and all help is appreciated.
      IF YOU ARE NOT A PAYPAL MEMBER AND WOULD LIKE TO USE A CREDIT CARD THEN EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE FROM PAYPAL THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD.

      We only accept INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT via  www.Paypal.com please be sure to tell me if you live outside of USA so I can add extra for international postage.
      Please send Payment in USA funds $$$, there is a double conversion fee via  paypal, so if send in wrong currency I will refund, so you can send in USA Currency.
      extra shipping charge for all international orders
      (all international orders over $100 must be insured)

       Please send USA check to address below
      Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      PO Box 217
      Dandridge, Tenn.
      37725-0217

      If  you would like to be placed on our PREMIERE CRYSTAL EMAIL LIST and receive emails when new crystals are posted on the QUANTUM WEBSITE  please click the hyper link on the left column of this page