Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman April 24, 2013 -Q&A: Finding Love and The One

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      April 24, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show, which begins at 8PM US central time tonight. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is www.blogtalkradio.com/jennifer-hoffman.

      What a week it has been, I am still recovering from the drama and chaos, and this week's solar flares, which have been very strong. We have a big eclipse on Thursday, April 25, the first of 3 in the next six weeks. Hang on it is going to be a bumpy ride. More on that topic when I write the Energies of May article, which will be posted this weekend.

      Today's Q&A message is about finding love and when that will happen. I know many of us have been single for a long time and although we're becoming master manifestors, we think that love doesn't fit into the category of what we can manifest. It does, so read the question and answer in the blog posting below and on the website.

      I invite you to follow me on Facebook, (click here for my page) please join me there. I post daily messages and would love to hear from you.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      This week's featured product:
      The Cord Disconnect & Healing Meditation

      We are connected to everyone through energetic cords and their places of connection. By disconnecting these cords we stop the flow of old energy paradigms and create new pathways for this energy. This doesn't mean that we cut people out of our life; rather, we create a new healed and whole paradigm for our relationship. This is a 2 part process (the second part will surprise you but it is an extremely powerful point of transformation for you), that will help you clear old energy paradigms and connections, setting new intentions for your energy and allowing you to embrace a new dimension of energetic being for yourself.

      Available as a CD and an instant download MP3.

      Click here to purchase from the Enlightening Life Mastery  Store

      Memberships are closed at the moment, while we re-do that section. The exciting new membership section will be launched soon. If you are a member, you still have access to the archives. If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      ================

      Q&A: When Will I Meet The One?

      Dear Jennifer:  Now that I have released many of my old friends and my new soul family is not yet in place, I wonder how I'm going to find a life partner. I have spent many years alone, which I now realize were important in my being able to clear old relationship patterns, and I now feel confident and ready for love. But where do we find others that we resonate with and how am I going to find the one I want to spend my life with? I work from home, no longer have a wide circle of friends and my community is evolving but I have not yet met anyone I would consider dating, something which makes me feel judgmental. When will I meet 'the one' for me and how is that going to happen?
      Jennifer's Answer:  Isn't it interesting that now that we are ready for love, many of us find ourselves in situations where we can't see it happening. Once we met partners at work, through friends or in social situations and our lifestyles have changed to the point where that is not happening. Now that we are ready for love, we want it to happen as quickly as possible but our lifestyles have changed to the point where all of the old methods are no longer available. We also fear that we will never find anyone and that part of our clearing and release work means that we will have to learn to be happy alone. You will find 'the one' and it may happen in a way that surprises you but first, you must be open to receiving love.......
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
       We are re-building the membership section and are not accepting new members at this time. If you currently have a membership you can still access the pages. The membership site will be re-launched soon.

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, April 24, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139