[ANGEL] 3 Taurus Angels of Plant Mysticism

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 22, 2013

      earthday
      3 degrees Taurus
      The Angels of Plant Mysticism
      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Manmes’

      Beloved,

      In Taurus, Divine Love manifests in form on the physical plane.

       In this third degree of Taurus, the mystical uses of plants to cause profound changes in consciousness for the purpose of Enlightenment and Supreme Happiness are mastered.

      We guide the Children of Light and Love to plants that attune consciousness to flowing divine feelings.

       These plants embody divine qualities that help awaken supreme happiness on Earth
      .

      The making of incense, and all mystical, consciousness-transforming plant recipes and practices fall under the range of our competence.

       Because we specialize in the use of Divine Fire, or Divine WILL, we especially encourage the making of incense and smoking mixtures for mystical purposes.

      We inspire the charging and the preparation of plants, using divine will, thought, feelings and sensations.

      We inspire using the four elements associated with these levels of consciousness; fire, air, water, and earth.

      The divine signature of plants can be mystically
      released into consciousness.

      Each plant in the Divine Kingdom of Earth is sacred. Many contain mystical secrets which have been given to humanity to help access Universal Consciousness.

      Specific patterns of Divine Consciousness, omni-present in all life, can be accessed through learning formulae that unlock divine codes contained in the kingdom of plants.

       Plants can act as unique doorways into specific patterns of harmony and perfection.

      Every plant is a manifestation of a different combination of Divine Virtues.

       Hidden within the chemistry of each plant is a Divine Code.

      This code comes alive with mystical power when activated by conscious divine will and feelings for the purposes of divine happiness, enlightenment, and transformation.

      Through the divine virtues of the letters of our name, we teach how to attune to the mystical qualities and consciousness-changing purposes of plants that grow upon the Earth.

      Through these divine virtues we teach how to activate these qualities.

      As people advance on the path to enlightenment, plants give freely of their mystical gifts.

       "E" is a key letter, essential to master for this purpose.

      As the seeker is able to attune in consciousness with each plant through the divine virtue of omnipresence, letter E, the plant reveals its unique divine attunement that is incarnated within it.

      Since the beginning of time, ancient spirtual seekers have sometimes been guided to use plants of the hemp family to interact with other plants as a catalyst. The unique action of this plant has been to catalyze spiritual signatures of other plants, in various preparations, with the element of divine fire, which is WILL.

      We selectively awaken mature seekers to this practice, through inner guidance, in combination with inspiration of divine virtues.

      By meditating on these divine virtues of the letters of our name, it is possible to join individual consciousness with us and with the consciousness of plants.

      MIRACLES

      M-A-N-M-E-S’

      M…We help you attain mastery of the water principle, the life spirit, which is the flowing of pure divine emotion,
      *
      A…combined with the forces of the air, and the enlightened mind and mystical faculties,

      Umlaut A, ae…for the purpose of transformation, the release of negativity for change into another state that is the highest good of all, and
      *
      N…for the purpose of supreme divine happiness. We respond to ‘the drive for self preservation and autonomy of unassailable protection from any threat’ to happiness.
      *
      M…The fluidity affecting feeling, sensations, and moods are strongly influenced
      *
      E…by the infusing of Cosmic Consciousness by Divine Providence into the material world
      *
      S…with all-pentrating power through the plant and elemental kingdoms.
      ****
      The melody of the divine virtues of the letters of our name is D, G, C, A, D, D, and G sharp.

      The colors of the divine virtues of the letters of our name are blue-green, light blue, loamy brown, deep rose, blue-green, dark violet, and purple-rose.

      The sensations and elements are coolness/water, ease/air, earth/weight, coolness/water, coolness/water, penetrating-all/akasha, and warmth/fire.

      The parts of the body that are formed by our divine virtues are abdomen, lungs, anus, liver, abdomen, spine and gall bladder.
      *
      MIRACLES
      ******

      Divine Sky

      The Angel Messages

      ORDERING INFORMATION

      This is a large volume; it contains  the  Angel messages  that you receive each day,  of the Moon and

      of 360 degrees of the Zodiac, plus 28 early messages,

      as well as an extensive appendix.

      The book itself is over 600 pages, 8.5 by 11 inches, and includes several color plates of ethereal paintings.  Binding is over-stitched deluxe hard cover, beautiful, and suitable for gifting or display.

      The policy of this publisher is to produce inspired works without financial profit, therefore these books are offered at below actual production costs.  If the price itself is a barrier to ordering, please let us know and we will make appropriate accommodations.

      Price requested is $28.00 per book, which includes shipping within the US*.  Make check or money order payable to DAYSTAR MEDIA.

      Mail order to:  [this is the new address]

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 22, 2014

      []

      earthday
      3 degrees Taurus
      TheAngels of Plant Consciousness Mysticism
      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Manmes

      Beloved,

[...]

       images-8
[...]

      Footnotes

       Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

      Message 3 of 9 , Apr 22

        []

        earthday
        3 degrees Taurus
        TheAngels of Plant Consciousness Mysticism
        Alsoknown as

        TheAngels of

        Manmes

        Beloved,

          In this third degree of Taurus, the mystical uses of plants
         to cause
        profoundchanges in consciousness for the purpose of Enlightenment and Supreme Happiness are mastered.

        In Taurus, Divine Love manifests in form on the physical plane.

        We guide the Children of Light and Love to plants that attune consciousness to flowing divine emotions .

         These plants embody divine qualities that help awaken supreme happiness on Earth.

        The making of incense, and all mystical, consciousness-transforming plant recipes and practices fall under the range of our competence.

         Because we specialize in theuse of Divine Fire, or Divine WILL,
        we especially encourage the making of incense and smoking mixtures for mystical purposes.

        We inspire the charging and the preparation of plants, using divine will, thought, emotions and sensations.

[...]

        Since the beginning of time, ancient spiritual seekers have sometimes been guided to use plants of the hemp family
[...]

        M…Thefluidity affecting emotions, sensations, and moods are strongly influenced

        E…bythe infusing of Cosmic Consciousness by Divine Providence into the material world

        S…withall-pentrating power through the plant and elemental kingdoms.

        The melody of the divine virtues of the letters of our name is D, G, C, A, D, D, and G sharp.

        The colors of the divine virtues of the letters of our name are blue-green, light blue, loamy brown, deep rose, blue-green, dark violet, and purple-rose.

        The sensationsand elements are coolness/water, ease/air, earth/weight, coolness/water, coolness/water, penetrating-all/akasha, and warmth/fire.

        The partsof the body that are formed by our divine virtues are abdomen, lungs, anus, liver, abdomen, spine and gall bladder.

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes

        Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

         Names,phrases, and sections,  in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

        hesebooks have very important information for these studies.

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)