pleiadedolphininfos: Kryon Wolrd Affairs 4/20/13 ~ Sirius Move release today and More

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      Kryon State of the World - 4/20/13
      Tragedies around the globe are happening daily, what we are trying to tell you children of the light is not to fear that which you cannot fear, for there is no fear and there are only lessons. Yes indeed it is true that many here hurt and a many families are in agony, but this should only bring all of you closer together, join together in meditation, send out love and light into the world, and do not let any of this affect you in a negative way.
      Do not give into fear, for fear will render you useless and allow those that are in control to achieve exactly what they are looking to do, and that is to get YOU the light workers out of the game. The more you give into the news of terror, agony and anger, the more in terror you are, the less you will achieve.  Know that this is simply a part of the times that you are in now, and as we have prepared you months before, that such events would unfold, they still will.
      Read more »
        Today finally the movie "Sirius" by Dr. Steven Greer will be released.  Help spread the news and become a Sirius Affliliate, in order to receive your own personal link and be able to post and share away about the Sirius Movie.
      In order to achieve our goal we have partnered with Yekra, a revolutionary online distribution company who have developed a ground breaking distribution program called AffiliateConnect, which offers a win-win to everyone who wants to share Sirius with their online communities – websites, mailing lists, Facebook pages, Twitter profiles, YouTube channels, blogs, etc.  There are no limitations!Anyone who is supportive of Sirius and our goal can participate.  You can start distributing Sirius online as of our premiere release date – Earth Day, April 22nd, 2013 – way before we provide it to any other traditional distribution outlet, including iTunes, Amazon and Netflix.  What makes it even better is that we’ll give you a transparent share of the revenue generated from every sale.  This means that you get to spread the word about a cause that you support, raise money for the free energy lab that will change everyone’s lives and share in the financial success of the film.
      - See more at: http://siriusdisclosure.com/NewEnergy/?referrer=20877911mllqej#sthash.hM3aTXaI.dpuf

      Sirius Affiliate Information & Sign Up

[...]

      Nu Kobalan

      Be careful (emphasis on 'care') what you choose. You literally have endless posibilities to choose from. What you see in your reality today is what the collective has chosen in the past, you change your future in the now by deciding what you focus on.

      Everything in your reality can be used both for good or for bad, these are the opposites of one and the same. The outcome of good or bad is always progress, both are excellent means to grow, learn, evolve or whatever you would like to name it.

      Read more »

      April 21-28, 2013

      Beloved Ones,

      The times that you are living in are wrought with both the greatest of challenges and the greatest of blessings. As the third dimensional energies are no longer being supported by the very atmosphere surrounding the Earth, it is becoming increasingly difficult to hold the denser energies in your personal energy fields. There is a boomerang effect that is occurring whereby those who harbor and hold the denser energies are finding that it comes back to them intensely magnified and this energy sometimes erupts in ways that are difficult to comprehend by the greater community.
      Read more »
      ChoicePlease understand that every moment of your life you are bombarded with choices. Some choices are easy like whether you want a hamburger or a cheeseburger to eat.

      Some choices are harder, life whether to buy a home or not or whether to take a job in a different state causing your family to have to relocate affecting all the members of the family.
      Understand that regardless of any choice you make in any situation in your life, you are learning and choosing to experience the effects of your choice.

      You make the choices and you experience the effects of those choices. Each choice you make for every situation carries with it a different timeline. There are many, many different timeline scenarios that are possible for you in your life. No one is better or worse than another.  Each is just different with different lessons for you to learn and experience in your life.
      Read more »

      APRIL 21, 2013
      Hello dear ones. We come today to wish you a happy spring although it has been a very different spring for many parts of your world this year. Gaia is adjusting to the new energies pouring in, as well as opening herself to more of her own Divine energies for she too is a conscious being. Gaia is making the adjustments necessary as best she can in order to allow her own ascension to proceed with the least amount of discord to the beings living on earth.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google