Tania Marie's Blog: Ancient Wisdom For Natura l Balance – Celebrating Mother Earth Today & Always

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 7:50 AM

      New post on Tania Marie's Blog

      Ancient Wisdom For Natural Balance – Celebrating Mother Earth Today & Always

      by Tania Marie's Blog
      ammoniteIt is a gift and privilege to be in a human body and anything we can do to integrate our experience in synergy with the natural harmony and rhythms of the Earth is a step toward change and making a difference. Embodying that change from the inside out is the gift we give back to the Earth, and our entire collective family, which includes all of life.
      Remember to bring your celebration, honor, and gratitude for Earth into every day of your life.
      Wishing you a return to natural harmony today and always.
      Pictured here you see one of my Crystal Illuminations painting, "Ancient Wisdom For Natural Balance" created as the essence of Ammonites speaking through as the sages they are, sharing their wisdom so that we may receive their message.
      These crystal sages are "living" pieces of healing art that draw from and integrate the Earth and the Ethereal, as channeled through my heart, and continue in the vein of my life's work focus - to support a return to natural harmony.
      Crystal Illuminations are meditational portals that assist you with invoking the key essence of each crystal's energy into your daily sacred space in order to access new doorways of experience. Each painting is a channeled imprint of the specific crystal's vibrational resonance, as they come through me in the process of working with them, and are charged with Reiki energy.
      When you gaze upon or simply have the painting in your personal space (supporting the flow of Chi), it can assist with energetic activations and help shift the energy in and around you to support desired intentions. Crystal Illuminations are a tool to help draw in a bit of magic as you journey through life.
      Someone recently shared about this painting, "It is like you brought the power of the Fibonacci spiral to life."
      This painting holds a very ancient wisdom and energy that can assist an integrative experience of wholeness, healing and empowerment.
      ammonite3
      Orb energy from Ancient Wisdom For Natural Balance
      Ammonite: A fossil remain of ancient creatures that dissipated from the earth millions of years ago, and eons of time have turned them into stone. Since these creatures were once alive, they are linked with the fifth element, Akasha. Fossils represent time, eternity, evolution. In general they are used as protective objects, worn in jewelry to increase your natural defenses. Fossils of all kinds are worn as amulets to increase life span, due to their lineage.
      Ammonites were known in the Middle Ages as draconites, due to their spiral appearance they were believed to come from the head of dragons, and were often bound to the left arm for magical projection. In more recent times in Britain they were called snake stones.   In ancient Egypt, this fossil is named for the Egyptian god Ammon, because their shape resembles his ram horns. Ammonite was prized by the ancient Egyptian and Roman societies and likely many other cultures the ammonite was seen as a symbol of almost any deity was connected the curved horns of the ram.
      Ammonite is used in finding your way down the spiritual spiral path to the center where the God and Goddess await, as well as used in past-life meditations.
      ammoniteIt is told that these 'stones' radiate positive Earth energy, and to bring good luck as well as general prosperity.
      Ammonite is said to assist with general good health, stamina and high energy. It is told to change negativity into smoothly flowing energy.
      It is also said to assist with childbirth, help life the heaviness that is sometimes felt during depression, and general survival instincts. Ammonite helps to release karmic debris and harmful thought patterns.
      This fossil also works on stimulating the instincts while providing clarity and enhancing personal power.
      Ancient Wisdom For Natural Balance is available and can be purchased here: Crystal Illuminations
      Comment   See all comments

      Thanks for flying with WordPress.com