Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman April 22, 2013 - Awake in a Sleepy World

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      April 22, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      Based on the events of the past week, I will start the newsletter with last week's question -- "Was last week a tough one for you?" I think it's a week we will long remember, not only because of the week's events but because of the massive public outcry they created and some very unsettling things that occurred, such as the imposition of martial law in Boston, MA that shut the entire city down. This happens in other countries, not in the USA but it happened here on April 19, 2013. If nothing else, many people had a sobering reminder of what it means to give their power away.

      I wrote about this in the 2013 predictions, that this would be a month for 'learning and truth' but I had no idea it would be like this. I also wrote that in May the truth about much of what is going on in the world would be revealed. I think it's time to fasten our seat belts, it may be a bumpy ride.

      I believe that we are in the period the bible describes as the 'end of days' and it doesn't have to be the fire and brimstone prophecies of the past. We have the ability to create any reality we desire, so it is important for us to stay focused on our most powerful, joyful, peaceful and fulfilling intentions. We can be "filled full" of anything we want, so why not make it the best and most wonderful things we can think of?

      This week's message is the Indigo and Crystal message whose message is about being awake in a sleepy world. I say 'sleepy' because the world is on the verge of awakening, that's why there is so much chaos and unrest. What are they awakening to? That is where Indigos and Crystals can be the catalysts for change, as you can read in this week's article, which is below.

      This will be a month for learning the truth and connecting with our divine power, which I explain in the 2013 Predictions. They're still available and you can get them here, the EVOLVE ebook is also still available on that page.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      Soul Wound Clearing Program audio, clearing and transcript
      Soul wounds hold our karma, life traumas and soul group connections. They are our destiny until we release them. Are you having trouble with your love life, job, career, money, abundance? Are you unhappy with your life and wonder how or when that will change? Your soul wounds hold the answer.

      With the Soul Wound Clearing Program you will gain clarity, confidence and release lifetimes of trauma whose imprints create your life today. You will also stop attracting the mirrors of your soul wounds in your life.

      Sign up here and receive the self study audio program, the classes will start again in May 2013.

      Indigos & Crystals - Awake in a Sleepy World
      As a child I had a recurring dream in which I was the only person alive in the world. I walked through quiet streets, looking for people, but no one was there. It was a scary dream because I was very alone and there was no one to talk to or take care of me. Now, as an adult, I know that this dream related to what many Indigos and Crystals experience, being awake in a world that is partly or totally asleep. This knowing is experienced as feeling very alone, unsupported, misunderstood and without strong, deep connections to like-spirited people. By being born awake we're very aware of others' state of sleepiness and since we're unable to connect to them, we feel very much alone. But this may be a misperception on our part because we aren't necessarily here to wake them up, rather, we can give them reasons to awaken.
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, April 24  at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Business Mastery program is open to new members in May 2013
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139