Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot: Guide of Crystals - St. Nicholas

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2013
      "Explore the well of abundance and kindness that you can draw upon at any time. Expect miracles-the attainment of your wishes is possible. Remember the magic of believing. Rekindle your childlike sense of anticipation."

      The rekindling our childlike sense of anticipation is an important foundation in how we awaken, or reconnect, to the the Divine Child within us. That has never truly been lost and there is the thought that growing up means that we must let go of what it means to be a child in order to step into maturity. Personally my experiences have come to teach that can limit us in so many ways; for it is through that childlike wonder and anticipation that we experienced True Magic and that is Magic we created through our hopes and dreams. For in the eyes of young children, if we will truly Look, we will see no doubts nor fears; rather they have that spark of magic that shines brightly for they still see everything not only as possible but that it can or is already happening. They have not misplaced their faith and belief because it is based on their Knowing. How often have we heard a little child answer a question with "Cuz I just know it" and they are pretty unshakeable in that.

      So remember that when we think that we have "grown up" look to the children of this world for while yes we are protectors, providers, guides, teachers and nurturers for them they in turn are also teaching us in innumerable ways. The attainment of our wishes can come from that expectation which comes from that childlike center which gives no place for doubt. In truth, their vision is much clearer than most of us who have "grown up". Each of them are a reflection of the Inner Divine Child inside each of us and reawakening to that we are truly stepping into a place of spiritual maturity for that is crucial in keeping our imagination, our hopes and dreams alive, fresh and vibrant. For those are the seeds and fruits of all miracles and manifestations; for there is where they all begin.

      See those blessings within you through the wonder and anticipation of that Child for we will begin discovering in new ways just how much that reveals the Creators that we all are. The Earth and Heaves above come together in teaching this to us. This is one of our key foundations for embracing, being and living abundantly and awakening to our potential. Listen to your Inner Child and be ready for the blessings to flow, the gateways to be revealed and the doors and windows to open. *:x lovestruck

      Guide of Crystals - St. Nicholas
      Your card is...

      Guide of Crystals - St. Nicholas

      The image of Santa Claus with a flowing white beard pictured on the Guide of Crystals card is similar to the image of Grandfather Time, the keeper of hopes and dreams holds the key to potential manifestation. The rabbit on the card denotes fertility. Steeped in the suit of Earth Crystals is the message of Earth harvest, growth, productivity, and reproduction. Saint Nicholas is a Minor Arcana version of the Trump card V-The Wizard-who bridges the material and spiritual worlds, encouraging us to aspire to the wisdom to create abundance on Earth. The appearance of this card suggests that you been blessed in many ways. Explore the well of abundance and kindness that you can draw upon at any time. Expect miracles-the attainment of your wishes is possible. Remember the magic of believing. Rekindle your childlike sense of anticipation. When opportunity knocks, your hopes and prayers may be answered. Be generous. Be kind. Be thankful.