Suzan Caroll: Multidimensional News

    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 21, 2013

      Newsletter Banner
      Thank you for showing interest in www.multidimensions.com. If this email has been forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe, email me at suzancaroll@... and place SUBSCRIBE in the subject line or click "Join Email List" at: http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/newsletter.html

                                                  April 21, 2013
        OnLineRetreat.jpg
      RetreatInfo.jpg
       We hope to meet you Saturday April 27, 2013

      MESSAGE FROM THE ARCTURIANS

      corridor.jpg

      From The Core of Your Self

      Dear members of our Earth Team,
      When you see our Corridor open before you, please enter; for then you will see all reality from within. Within our Corridor, you are within your SELF and within your SELF you are within the Truth. During your sojourn of the third dimension you will confront many illusions. However, these illusions can only be unmasked when you perceive that reality from within the Core of your SELF.

      Therefore, we have been bringing many of you to our Mothership or another higher frequency reality so that we can communicate with you in your astral body. We have brought you to the higher frequency of reality via the fourth-dimensional astral body of your third-dimensional form. Fortunately, as your fourth-dimensional astral body connects with your fifth-dimensional reality, your multidimensional memory is activated.

      Because there are no illusions in the fifth dimension and beyond, you can remember that you are simultaneously three of the myriad expressions of your Multidimensional SELF. You are the fifth dimensional Galactic Being who is trying to gain your attention. You are your fourth-dimensional astral body of your dream state, and you are your third-dimensional physical body that is asleep and having a 'dream.'

      However, the illusions of the physical world are very powerful. Hence, many of you have been having difficulty remembering your multidimensional nature while you are wearing your earth vessel. Therefore, we are bringing you here during your dreamtime to remind you who you are and why you have bi-located to Earth.

      It is easier for the human brain of your earth vessel to remember your dreams than it is to remember your fifth dimensional reality. Therefore, we have brought you here while your physical form is sleeping in hopes that you will remember this 'dream' when you awaken.

      You likely think that you had a very unusual dream. But hopefully you will remember the information that we gave you in your dream. Because of the third dimensional illusion of time, what you are experiencing as the present while you are with us, your physical self will likely remember as a dream that happened in the past while you were sleeping.

      The concept of time is one of the primary reasons that you are forgetting your Multidimensional SELF while wearing your earth vessel. In the third dimensional world you may or may not remember your past, and your future is unknown and seemingly out of your control. We wish to remind you that the future is only an expression of the NOW that you are creating with your thoughts and emotions.

      While on our Ship and/or in the higher dimensions, this information is common knowledge. However, we are talking primarily to your astral body who hopefully will pass this information on to your earth vessel when you awake.

      We are hopeful that our message will remind you of your innate powers of manifestation. Do you remember that even your earth vessel has the ability to manifest your thoughts? Unfortunately, the education of your era has indoctrinated many you to forget that fact.

      Hence, we will begin our communication by reminding you that the physical brain of your earth vessel is electrical and neurons move that electricity throughout your vessel. Neurons are individual cells connected to one another by dendrites and axons.

      Every time you think, move, feel or remember, your neurons are working. That work is carried out by small, biochemically elicited electric signals that zip from neuron to neuron. These signals are generated by differences in electrical potential carried by ions on the membrane of each neuron.

      Furthermore, these signals resonate into your aura, and your aura resonates these signals into the atmosphere of your world. You may not believe that others can hear your thoughts. However, Earth is moving into the mid-fourth dimension, which greatly empowers the fourth dimensional Elementals' ability to share your thoughts and emotions with the Elementals of your atmosphere and of other humans.

      Elementals are the fourth dimensional aspects of the third dimensional elements of earth, air, fire and water that comprise your earth vessel. Thus the Elemental correlates to your physical elements as the earth/body, air/breath, fire/neural synapses and water/bodily fluid.

      The third dimensional elements of your earth vessel resonate to all your thoughts and emotions, even your unconscious ones, and transmit this resonance to your fourth dimensional Elementals. Then, the fourth dimensional Elementals travel in and out of your body and into your aura and beyond. Hence, your Elementals carry the resonance of your every thought and emotion into your fourth dimensional aura.

      Just as your conscious thoughts and emotions appear to rule your 3D world, your unconscious thoughts rule your 4D world. These conscious and unconscious thoughts and emotions are then manifested into form by the Elementals, who are the builders of form. As your thoughts interface with the ethers of your reality, the fourth dimensional Elementals create thought-forms that best represent your thoughts, as well as the emotions that flavor those thoughts.

      In fact, Elementals are especially influenced by thoughts that carry a strong emotion. Of course the emotion of unconditional love, which is actually the highest frequency of light, is the most creative of all expressions. However, few humans have ever projected, or even experienced unconditional love. In fact most of the love that is experienced and/or expressed by Earth humans in the era that you are visiting is conditional love.

      Nevertheless, even conditional love has creative power. Your thoughts create the matrix of a concept, and your emotions flesh out that matrix with form to create a "thought-form." These thought-forms, which are only visible to your expanded perception, travel throughout your fourth dimensional reality.

      Thought-forms that carry more emotions are more quickly manifested. Therefore, adjectives become important, as they usually carry the emotion of a thought or statement. For example, if you think you are having a "bad" day, you create an emotional image of sorrow, anger or fear.

      Humans are unaware of these emotional images, but Elementals use them as a language. Elementals do not have a spoken language, but they do experience humanity's thoughts as an imagistic language. Therefore, Elementals perceive all thoughts as a wish fulfilled. However, they are not human, so they do not have a concept of polarity as third dimensional humans do.

      Consequently, they do not perceive bad as negative and good as positive. They perceive a 'bad' day as an emotional image with a chaotic form. Since, they do understand the polarities of creation and destruction, 'bad' carries the image of unstable form.

      On the other hand, the thought-form of 'good' carries the image of stable form. Therefore, a bad day would be a day in which many things would fall apart. Whereas a good day would be a day in which everything remains stable and cohesive.

      The higher dimensional expression of your SELF on the Ship or in higher worlds is accustomed to creating reality with every thought and emotion. However, on the higher dimensions there is no fear and worry to taint your thinking. Hence, whenever you have a thought, especially a desire or an action-based thought; you can easily initiate the foundation of that experience.

      On our Ship and New Earth, which are primarily fifth dimensional, manifestation is very fast or even instant. However, while you are in your earth vessel, your manifestation will appear to occur in your 3D perception of the future. Therefore, when you have a third dimensional thought such as I desire or I am going to, the thought is stored in your subconscious mind so that you can fulfill it later.

      All 3D manifestation will appear to occur later because your earth vessel has NO concept of instant manifestation. Fortunately your inner fourth dimensional Elementals (builders of form) are in constant connection with your conscious and unconscious thoughts and they capture the matrix of that thought to create a form for it when you believe you can manifest it.

      When you have a thought such as, I am finding a way to get what I desire right now, your Elementals take their assignment of directing your attention towards the manifestation of your desire-filled thought that you believe you can fulfill. Furthermore, your Elementals then take this strong thought-form into your world where it can intermingle with similarly empowered thought-forms.

      Thus, the people who created these thought-forms will often meet and combine their resources, or even assist each other. Also, your belief in and attention towards the manifestation of your fourth dimensional thought-form will activate the higher thinking of your Multidimensional SELF. Once you bring your multidimensional thinking into your creative process, you are free of third dimensional illusions.

      You may even be able to remember how your higher expressions of SELF are able to instantly manifest all thoughts and emotions. At this point, you are no longer separated from the greater knowing of your Multidimensional SELF. Hence, you are able to actually call upon the Elementals, builders of form, to collect the appropriate matter to add matter to the matrix of your thought-forms.

      On the other hand, if you have a thought such as, 'I know I cannot have that,' your Elementals take the assignment of directing your attention away from that which you believe you cannot have. Remember that the reality you perceive is the reality that you live.

      Therefore, in this scenario your attention is pulled away from your desired outcome. Because you have fallen into fear-based thinking your creative abilities are greatly diminished, and you will likely resign your self to the 3D paradigm that creation comes from hard work over time.

      When you body's primary frequency is third dimensional you can easily fall into the illusion that all manifestation is bound by third dimensional time and space. Hence, you will believe that you have to go somewhere and it will take time to manifest your desire. Then your mind gives your inner Elementals the message that the manifestation of your desire is too far away and will take too much time to fulfill.

      The third dimensional illusion of separation and limitation is also problematic. If you can become lost in this illusion, you will believe that you are separated from what you desire and limited in your ability to manifest it. Furthermore, third dimensional Earth is not a safe world and is riddled with many possible disasters. Therefore, your thoughts can become a storage file for all the fears that you have experienced during you lifetime, as well as all the warning of how you should be careful.

      As you can see, mastery over your fearful and negative emotions is the pre-requisite to manifesting your desires. If your unconscious contains any fear about your inability to manifest a certain desire, that fear will be transmitted to the fourth dimensional Elementals. Then the Elementals will only be able to manifest a diminished version of your desire because your unconscious can only send the Elementals an emotional picture of a limited outcome.

      For this reason, it is important that our Earth Team guards carefully against any fear-based thoughts and emotions. Fortunately, increased multidimensional light is entering Gaia. However, this light travels in ever-expanding circles. Thus, when the higher light has absorbed into your earth vessel, your consciousness moves into the peaks of euphoria, which quickly circle down into the depths of unconscious fears.

      This process is not comfortable, but it is important that higher light enters your earth vessel's unconscious mind to cleanse it of old fears that have accumulated over myriad third dimensional incarnations. If you can remember your true SELF, you will be able to relax into this cleaning process and will not become distracted from your important mission.

      If you become lost in the illusions of your human earth vessel you will lose your connection to the higher dimensional expression of your Higher Expressions of SELF on the Ship. This expression of your SELF is free of fear and can easily face the above-mentioned challenges.

      Third dimensional illusions are based on fear. Therefore, once you are able to release all your attachments to fear, you will remember to unconditionally love all fears. Unconditional love will reveal all illusions. Once an illusion is revealed, you will be able to look through it in order to identify the Truth of every situation.

      Most importantly, when remember that YOU are a Master of Energy you can maintain mastery of your thoughts and emotions. This mastery that is alive within your SELF constantly reminds you to focus on unconditional love. The frequency of unconditional love will keep you in constant connection with your Multidimensional SELF, and your Multidimensional SELF will keep you in alignment with your Mission.
      FaceCircle copy.jpg

      We have told you how Elementals assist you in creating your reality because you need those basic concepts in order to understand what we are about to say. You see, you too, are an Elemental. You too are a builder of form, but you forgot. Your third dimensional earth vessel is comprised of the elements of Earth's physical matter. This physical matter is perceived as your body, which is perceived as YOU.

      In the same manner, your fourth dimensional astral-body/dream-body is comprised of the Elementals of astral matter, which you also perceive as YOU. Hence, the individual that you perceive as YOU is both your physical body and your astral body. These two bodies are kept manifest by your third dimensional elements and your fourth dimensional Elementals.

      You perceive your third dimensional form as your conscious self and your fourth dimensional form as your unconscious self. Since most of your manifestations arise from your unconscious rather than your conscious mind, the fourth dimensional Elementals are the primary creators of your reality. It is true that your human self is learning to merge your conscious and unconscious minds.

      This merging will greatly assist you to be conscious about the reality that you are choosing to create. Therefore, we remind you that whenever you give unconditional love, which is the bonding force of the universe, to your unconscious self, you merge your conscious self (often perceived as your present) and the unconsciousness self (often perceived as your past) into the NOW of the ONE.

      When your conscious mind and third dimensional elements of your earth vessel are merged with your unconscious mind and fourth dimensional Elementals, you have a greater ability to consciously merge your 3D physical body with your 4D astral body. Then you astral body can form a connection between your third dimensional physical form and your fifth dimensional Lightbody.

      Remembering the innate creative ability of your Multidimensional SELF greatly facilitates your process of the conscious merging of these three expressions of your Multidimensional SELF. The remembrance of your multidimensional creativity first began when you allowed the higher light to enter into your physical form. This higher light first entered the etheric matter of your astral body and then moved into the physical matter of your earth vessel.

      When your 3D Physical Self and your 4D Astral Self are connected with your 5D Lightbody, you create a bridge into the higher expressions of your Multidimensional SELF. As you identify, connect and establish a deep relationship with the higher expressions of your Multidimensional SELF, you can perceive your reality from that higher perspective of your SELF.

      This perspective will assist you with the fulfillment of your Mission. However, first you must use your newly found abilities of creation to create a life based on unconditional love, joy and happiness. It is necessary to create this lifestyle, for only when you live in love will you able to love yourself enough to realize your immense and innate creative abilities.

      These creative abilities are sufficient for you to create your life in accordance with the Higher Expressions of your Multidimensional SELF. In other words, you will no longer need to be one of the millions of lost ones struggling to survive in a world filled with anger and fear. The anger and fear will, unfortunately, remain on Gaia until more humans evolve or leave the planet via what they believe is death.

      They believe in death because they have never had a first hand experience of their true SELF in the higher frequencies of reality. That is why they are lost. They are lost to their true SELF. If they can find their SELF that resonates to the higher frequencies of reality, they will no longer be lost. They will have found their SELF.

      Then, once they experience the constant sensation of unconditional love flowing from their Multidimensional SELF into their physical self, they will know that love and happiness are the most important aspects of life. No longer will they want to dominate another or harm the body of Gaia in any way.

      No longer will they feel separate, alone and without assistance. They will, also, realize that money is NOT the root of happiness, and they will simultaneously discover that they can live in abundance within the NOW of the ONE because they are the creators of their reality.

      Old beliefs that suffering makes them a better person will fade from their consciousness while their desire body becomes focused on fulfilling their "reason for embodiment." Once in connection with their Higher Expressions they will have a constant source of guidance, comfort and unconditional love.

      Unfortunately, there are many who have became so lost after the 2,000 years of the Kali Yuga's darkest dark that they may have to leave the planet, in what they would know as dying to rest and recover. After they have reunited with their Multidimensional SELF, they can clear their old psychic wounding and create a new earth vessel in order to return to Earth.

      In their new earth vessel, they will be prepared to assist Gaia and/or Her inhabitants. In fact, even before a death experience, more and more Lost Ones are coming into the fourth dimensional Recovery Centers. In these Recovery Centers they can be healed from myriad lives lived in fear, anger and the need to experience power-over others.

      The first thing they must learn is that they only needed the sensation of power-over others because they had not found their power within. Many families went generation after generation of power-over their children, who grew into adults who needed power-over their children. In the manner, the family was lost for generations.

      However, as the world becomes safer and more filled with unconditional love, those who have come from such early environments will have a better chance of being healed. If they become healed from their fearful need to have power-over others before they have children, they can break a cycle that has continued for many generations. In this manner, they heal not only themself, but their family line as well.

      As those who live in fear and anger find the way to live in love and joy, the process of planetary ascension will be greatly expedited. Once we, your Galactic Family, realize that enough of you can accept our love and share it with Gaia and all Her inhabitants, we will have a public landing.

      However, the term "enough" cannot be determined at this moment of your Earth time. The majority of your world is still trapped in fear and anger, which could easily lead to violence if we landed. Therefore, it is up to you, the members of our Away Mission to Earth to connect with as many people as you possible in unity and unconditional love.

      A group energy based on unity and unconditional love can easily share the message that Gaia is ready to return to Her Higher Expression of New Earth. Gaia wants her humans to join her NOW. However, She tires of waiting for the lost ones and is extending her primary essence into the higher frequencies of your Planetary SELF.

      All of her Elementals, animals and plant beings are ready. The only component of Her third dimensional vessel that is not ready is humanity's Lost Ones. She does not wish to abandon Her Lost Ones. Therefore, she is leaving the third dimensional frequency of her body open for as long as possible while Her primary essence moves into the higher frequencies.

      Many of you, the awakened humans of Gaia, are beginning to notice how your life seems to improve each day. You will likely have many symptoms of transmutation as your earth vessel adapts to higher and higher frequencies of light. However, if you stay within this higher light and allow it to integrate into your earth vessel, you will begin to experience ever-expanding joy and greatly diminishing fear and anger.

      Additionally, if you complete the circuit of the higher light by pulling it through your form, grounding it in Gaia and sharing it with your physical world, you will be actively participating in the transmutation of Earth. In other words, if you allow the higher light to flow into and through your earth vessel you are sharing it with others by silently sending them the unconditional love which is the highest octave of this light.

      Through the sensation of unconditional love moving into and through your form, your symptoms of transmutation will diminish. Most importantly, you will begin to experience unity with all life. We realize that this process of shifting your frequency rate while inhabiting that form is extremely challenging. However, the opportunity to take a body during this wonderful time of transition is a great honor and one for which you have waited for myriad lifetimes.

      We want you to know that you are not alone. We, your Galactic and Celestial Family who are your Higher Expressions of SELF, are willing to be in constant contact with you. Thus, you are never alone for we are always with you. From our perspective we observe that the members of our Away Team and Awakened Ones are finding ways in which they can help from within their community and world systems to make the transition easier and filled with unconditional love.

      Most of all, remember that you are ALL great Multidimensional Beings. Therefore, you ALL have higher expression of SELF either on Starships or in higher dimensions of reality. Furthermore, you all have the same Mission, which is:
      • Remember your SELF.
      • Set up an ongoing and intimate relationship with your SELF.
      • Translate and transmit the Truth that you are receiving from your Higher Expression of SELF to all who can listen.
      You, the members of our Away Team, as well as many who have taken an earth vessel during this timeline of Earth, are among the most advanced and best prepared citizens of our higher dimensional worlds. Once you remember who you are, your fear will greatly diminish. Most important of all, you will begin to remember the feel of unconditional love and pure joy.

      If all you "do" is radiate unconditional love and pure joy into your atmosphere, you will greatly assist others to remember their Higher Expression of SELF. Above all, as you embrace, integrate and radiate the unconditional love and pure joy that is being sent into your planet, you will fully become the creator of your reality!

       JOURNEY TO NEW EARTH

      journey.jpg
      My journey at last
               Has turned into the past
                         As I remember to BE
                      All I hear and I see
                                           I look all around me
                                         And feel all I can be
      I look to the Sun
               And release what is done
                         It's not what I've lost
                      Or how much it cost
                                           It's about a beginning
                                         And what I am winning
      When I start a new life
      That is free of all strife
                         I'm remembering now
                      When to and just how
                                           To release what is done
                                         And to keep what I've won
      From lives beyond counting
      The lessons are mounting
                         Into a great peak
                      Of all I could seek
                                           The seeking and finding
                                         The creating and binding
      Comes into the Being
      Of my hearing and seeing
                         Higher light from above
                      Teaches me how to love
                                           This love seems brand new
                                         And for all that I view
      This frequency of
      What comes from above
                         Is beyond space and time
                      And old reason or rhyme
                                           It's from people and places
                                         In vast frequency spaces
      That resonates of
      Unconditional love
                                  But my poor earthen vessel
                               Has to struggle and wrestle
                                                     With the energies of
                                                  What comes from above

      This beaming of light
      Fills my life with great might
                         But the poor earthen shell
                      Is not doing so well
                                           But the experience of
                                         What comes from above
      It fills my whole being
      And ignites a new seeing
                         This new seeing is one
                      That knows something's begun
                                           With the form I am wearing
                                         And the light its been sharing
      Yet, the form that I wear
      Is in need of repair
                         For it cannot remember
                      To relax and surrender
                                           It wants to work harder
                                         And survive like the martyr
      It was taught to become
      From the hard work it's done
                         But that story was wrong
                      And has gone on too long
                                           Working hard is illusion
                                         And creates great confusion
      The "good person" inside me
      So wants to become free
                         But my poor human construct
                      Has become lost and so stuck
                                            Since the lesson it learned
                                         Was all life must be earned
      It can't remember to be
      The Light it can see
                         For the life we perceive
                      Is the one we won't leave
                                           But as perceptions expand
                                         Past the cares of this land
      We remember the light
      And release all our fright
                         If we can just listen
                      To the love that will glisten
                                           We can focus our mind
                                         On the New World we'll find
      We'll live this new life
      That is free of all strife
                         And find this new start
                      As we look to our heart
                                           And remember to be
                                         The love we set free
      For this world without sin
      Is found deep within
                         Thus this journey must start
                      From the core of our heart
                                           Thus the body we wear
                                         Will need added care
      For we ask it to shift
      So the light it can lift
                         Us free from confusion
                      Of 3D illusion
                                           To the frequency of
                                         Unconditional love
      Which is free of all sin
      And exists deep within
                         But we thought we were bad
                      Which made us quite sad
                                           We bowed down and cried
                                         To the ones who had lied
      Now our heads are held high
      For we remember just why
                         We have come to this NOW
                      So we can know HOW
                                           To release the illusion
                                         And clear the confusion
      Of what we've been taught
      For the truth it was NOT
                         This tr

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 11, 2013

        Newsletter Banner
        Thank you for showing interest in www.multidimensions.com. If this email has been forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe, email me at suzancaroll@... and place SUBSCRIBE in the subject line or click "Join Email List" at: http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/newsletter.html

        December 10, 2013
        SORRY FOR THE RESEND.
        THE WRONG NEWSLETTER WENT OUT
        SUE

        Online Healing Retreat
        Saturday, December 14
        Time: 11am Pacific / Noon Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 7pm GMT

         We hope to meet you 11:00am Pacific Time - Saturday, December 14, 2013
          OnlineRetreat1.jpg
        To hear audio and register please click:

        Saturday, December 14th
        Time: 11am Pacific / Noon Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 6pm GMT

        Register for Single Event: $22.22

        Register for the Full Series (5 Programs) - $88.88
        Online Healing Retreat Description:

        Event Dates in this Series
        Saturday, August 17th - MP3 Recording now available
        Saturday, September, 21st
        Saturday, October, 19th
        Saturday, November 16th
        Saturday, December 14th

        Register for Single Event: $22.22

        Register for the Full Series (5 Programs) - $88.88

        Join us as we again go into the Core of Gaia. This time we make this journey to release the psychic scars from the sinking of Atlantis.

        Center of Earth Meditation / A Journey of self discovery
        Journey to the Center of Earth Meditation

        Just as we contributed to healing the scar of Lemuria's sinking in our last meeting, this time we will assist to heal the scar of Atlantis's sinking. We have carried these psychic scars during most of our myriad incarnation on Earth. As we release the trauma the death of two major civilizations, we can more easily release any remaining trauma from our current life on Gaia.

        The Final Sinking of Atlantis from Venus.jpg

        Visions From Venus

        We begin at the beginning of the end...

              The others, who had chosen to stay behind to assist the crossing over of the many who would die, realized that something had happened to these four.  They began to come to each of the four with their problems, and mostly with their fears.  Those who remained in the Temple were very brave indeed.

        They knew that they would all die, but they had volunteered to stay behind to assist the many dead and dying at the time of the cataclysm.  When so many people die at once in a violent and terrifying manner, the Lower Astral Planes become very turbulent.  This turbulence can ricochet back to the Physical Plane and actually make the cataclysm worse.  All those who remained realized that none of the continent would survive, but they were hoping to save the planet.  If the disaster were too tremendous, the Earth could actually become disengaged from its gravitational field and be spun off into space.  As awful as it is for a continent to be destroyed, it is far worse to lose an entire planet.

              The earthquakes and tremors were happening more often and becoming more and more severe.  Everyone knew that soon the day would come when the entire continent would be destroyed.  The people left in the cities, and the forces of darkness that remained on Atlantis, were in denial.  Those in power did not wish to lose their positions, so they flatly denied any real danger.  There had been many times of geological upheaval.  In fact, the continent had grown quite a bit smaller in the last hundred years.  The periods of upheaval would eventually end and things would return to normal.  Therefore, the dark forces continued with their Black Magic and with the use of the crystal at full power, just as they had always done.  The waiting list for the transformer was as long as ever, and all the powerful and wealthy anticipated the addition of several decades to their lives.

              However, some of the simple people, especially those who worked with animals or who worked the Earth, began to realize that something was different. These people had very limited resources and no way to leave.  The Temple had sent off its last sea ship and air machine.  The dark forces and their allied leaders, allowing no means of escape for those who stayed, viciously guarded the few vehicles that remained in the area.  More and more of these natural people came to live in or near the Temple.

        It became as crowded as it had ever been, but now with women, men, children, and animals instead of priests and priestesses.  Gradually, everyone in the temple began to partake in the sunrise and sunset ceremonies.  Even the children and animals became silent.  The members of the darkness and the rich, powerful royalty scoffed at this foolishness and continued their lives as before.  The continent was more and more separated into two different elements.  The dark and the light became increasingly defined.

              The four received, on the next full moon, a message that the end would come!  Always, when the moon was full, the configuration of the sun and moon in aspect to the crystal created a stronger energy force than usual.  This was a time of special ceremonies, as well as special usage of the crystal.  The air machines were fueled and the life regenerators were all run at full speed. The dark forces were also harnessing the increased energy off the crystal for their evil purposes.  This full moon would be in Taurus, which was a period of extraordinary power in the physical plane.  It had always been a time of special feasting and celebration.

              All the members of the Temple were warned, and even the peasants knew that something ominous was about to happen.  Everyone could feel the tension in the air.  No one left the Temple as the day approached.  The dawn ceremony was so charged with power that many people fainted or became ill, and several of the older ones died.  Many spent the entire day in meditation.

              The four had all said their good-byes to everyone and had retired to their corner rooms to spend the entire twenty-four hour period in contemplation. The Temple was placed at the tip of a peninsula and situated so that each direction had a direct view of the ocean.  Shature's room was in the North corner of the Temple, Lateen's was in the East, Vicor's was in the South, and Ramor's room was in the West corner.  No thoughts or emotions were allowed by any of the four at this time.  They were empty vessels preparing themselves to fulfill their duties.

              The first rumbling started as the full moon began to rise, and the Earth was in full turbulence as the moon reached its apex. Each of the four had spent the entire twenty-four hours in deep communion with their Divine Complements.  Shature could feel the tension of the Temple threatening to pull her consciousness down, but she chose to focus her attention on her Highest Self.  All the pain and loneliness of her life lay below her.  It was like crossing a high suspension bridge and looking only at her destination, refusing to acknowledge the treacherous rocks below.  As the tremors began, she had to discipline herself greatly to not fall into the fear.

              But as the tremors grew, so did her Inner Light.  She stared into the blank stone wall before her, and in her mind she saw the waters rushing towards her.  She knew that the others were having the same vision.  It was the vision they had all seen many times.  As she imagined this water, she saw it not as death, but as a reunion with her Lamire, reunion with her spirit and reunion with her destiny.  Her physical body was being rocked and buffeted, and she had to tie herself to her altar so that she did not fall about the small room.

              Simultaneously, the light became so strong that she was blinded by it.  She no longer saw the room around her or even her vision of the wall.  The tone was so loud and the light was so brilliant that she no longer heard the quake or even the onrushing waters.  She could no longer feel anything.  Her emotions had become extinct.  Her thoughts were unnecessary.  All that was left was this blinding golden light with its accompanying brilliant tone.  She stepped into the light as it drew her to its heart.  As she took that step, she found she was not alone.  Her Complement embraced her, and as she looked around, she saw the other four with their Complements.

              They stood in a radiant circle, and within that circle was a vortex of Light that reached below to the troubled Earth.  They did not think, nor did they feel.  They focused only on balance.  Balance to hold the Earth in its gravitational field.  They realized at that moment that all over the Earth were other groups of four serving the same purpose.  Together they formed a magnetic net of light that protected the Earth from complete destruction.  The net was an infusion of their physical and spiritual elements.  Spirit and Matter together as one!

              From the center of the vortex was a bridge filled with all the colors of the rainbow.  Across that bridge came those who believed.  Leaving behind their physical forms to the grasps of the onrushing waters, they bravely climbed the bridge to spirit. They left behind the fear and sadness in their empty vehicles because these emotions blurred their vision of the bridge.  They pushed aside their anger, at others and at themselves, because it would have trapped them in their dying physical forms.  Love alone shone in their hearts and minds.  All around the planet, even in areas where the physical vehicle was safe, brave and loving souls realized that this was the closing of an age.  In this knowledge they decided to take the opportunity to free themselves from the wheel of birth and death. Since they had faced their darkness and done mortal combat with it, they were able to own their light and see its staircase to a better way.

        As we go into the past to heal the NOW
        in preparation for Planetary Ascension
        we create our Inner Path to fifth-dimensional New Earth.

        TheTrailHome.jpg
        We need not walk that path alone,
        as our higher states of consciousness urges up to connect with our Divine Complements.

        When Gaia first enters the fifth dimension, you will likely wear your form/body at all times as a means of comfort. Comfort often comes from what is familiar, such as wearing a form. In fact, you will likely choose to wear a form of gender, as that is also familiar. However, you will remain on the fifth dimensional threshold until you have recognized and united with your Divine Complement. Your Divine Complement, also known as your Twin Flame, is the completion of your SELF that split into a gender when you first took form in the third and fourth dimensions.

        Since you are united with all life on the fifth dimension, there will be no effort in connecting with your Complement. Because there is no time or space in the fifth dimension, all you will need to "do" is to put out the call for your Twin Flame, and instantly, you will be united. You will know that this union has occurred because you will feel complete bliss and total unity. Many of you are already in contact with your Twin Flame/Divine Complement in your grounded reality, but you may not know it, as your Complement may be a child, a best friend, or a parent.

        In fact, throughout your many third dimensional incarnations, you and your Complement have met in many differing forms of relationships. (see Reconstructing Reality by Suzan Caroll) Fortunately, the instant manifestation of your thoughts in the fifth dimension will allow you to instantly perceive your Complement. On the other hand, if your thoughts and emotions become fearful, your resulting lowered consciousness will immediately return you to the lower dimensional realities.

        This return to the lower realities is in no way a punishment. It is simply a matter of resonance. Your reality is a result of your state of consciousness. In order to maintain a state of consciousness that resonates to the fifth dimension, your thoughts and emotions must be based on unconditional love, unconditional acceptance and unconditional forgiveness. We know that your grounded self may find unconditional love to be impossible to maintain. However, once in the fifth dimension, unconditional love fills the ethers, and you feel totally safe and united with all life. With more frequent experiences of the fifth dimension, it will become easier to maintain that state of consciousness.

        Your Multidimensional SELF is preparing you now for this shift by showing you how quickly your thoughts and emotions create your reality. You are also being shown any remnants of your ego attachment and service to self. You are brave spiritual warriors to confront your ego and fears again and again, so that you may regain your full Mastery of Energy (thoughts and emotions). It is because you are becoming a Master of Energy that you are able to create your own reality with your thoughts and emotions.

        With your Divine Complement by your side, the mastery of your energy is easier. Also, once you have gained a state of mastery over your thoughts and emotions, you can more easily recognize and connect with your Divine Complement. However, Your Complement may not be wearing a human form. Also, you may or may not be able to live with your Complement even once you have meet. Please remember that these agreement were made before your incarnation into this life to best serve the process of planetary ascension.

         Ask Your Divine Complement to join you on our Webinar

        Pyramid Logo

        Quick Links...
        You may Also visit:
        Join Our Mailing List

        Multidimensions.com | 521 Sapphire St. | Redondo Beach | CA | 90277