Julie Lines: The Purpose of Species Just Added A New Post! Humans Have More To Share

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2013

      We just wanted to let you know that a NEW animal message has been posted on The Purpose of Species Blog page.  We hope you will enjoy reading it.

      The Purpose Of Species
      http://thepurposeofspecies.org

      Channelling The Purpose Of Animal Species From Their Collective Consciousness
      1. Humans Have More To Share - 2013-04-21 12:00:34-04
        This channeled message came at 1:24am on 6th April 2013 – I awoke with the following hymn in my mind; “Peace perfect peace, is the gift for all mankind, peace perfect peace is the gift for all mankind.” It is the path to peace that concerns us now, we must walk this path, we must [...]

      Voice of the Animals, Manor Orchard, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN6 9BX, UNITED KINGDOM