[ANGEL] 2 Taurus - Angels of Tantric Fire

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 21 9:39 AM

      5D Relationships
345

      Dante Gabriel
Rossetti,
Paolo and
Francesca Da
Rimini
(Detail)
[1855] (public
domain image)

      2 degrees Taurus
      The Angels of Tantric Fire
      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Molabeda’

      Beloved,

      ‘We are guardians of deep mysteries of sacred tantric energy which we make known to those who are mature and ethically impeccable.’

      The gateways of Taurus open practical manifestations of Divine Love on Earth.

      In this second degree of Taurus, we teach how to direct  flowing feelings of  Divine Love, especially sexual feelings between two people,  so that  they transform into  feelings of the majesty and splendor of Divine Consciousness .

        Sexual energy directed in this way  transforms  the process of day to day living  with  flowing feelings of mystical joy and love, attracting ultimate enlightenment and harmony.

      As sexual energy courses up the spine of both partners through loving interaction, a scalar wave is generated that unites Heaven and Earth.  A scalar wave consists of a counterclockwise vortex and a clockwise vortex together, forming a multi-dimensional sacred Star of David.
       http://photos2.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/7/7/8/0/event_130770592.jpeg?width=550
      We also inspire uniting personal Will with Omnipotent Divine Will to guide the element of fire to create specific feelings that bring about phenomenal miracles in nature.

      Remember that WILL is FIRE.

      In the physical body, FIRE manifests as electricity, as nerve impulses and also as sexuality.

       The virtue of letter M is
      FLOWING DIVINE FEELINGS. This is the original feminine principle of water and of flowing. It is the principle of magnetism and the change process. When this original water principle expresses flowing feelings of Omnipotent Divine Will or divine fire, it is FLOWING LIFE SPIRIT.

      We teach how to direct these fires of divine life spirit up the spine through transmution.

       Transmutation is the virtue of umlaut O, eu, and is the process of seeing through the eyes of divine love. Seeing with divine love reveals the divine in everything.

       Cognition brought about by love divine reveals and manifests omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient divine being in creation.

       All imperfect states of being, desires, thoughts, feelings and sensations are released or let go. They change into other states that are the highest good and this results in harmony and justice.

       The divine virtue of harmony and justice brings success and satisfaction in every endeavor. This virtue is the letter O in our name. Harmony and success in interactions with another allows life spirit to ignite nerve and gland ganglia all along the spine.

      Consciousness altering substances, hormones and neuropeptides, are
        naturally  produced. These psychoactive substances of the human body temple are a thousand times more pure and powerful than any other consciousness changing chemicals, regardless of source.

      Higher centers of consciousness are enjoyed in interacting with another, as glands of higher chackras are activated and  also  secrete holy substances into the blood stream.

      When all of the chackras and their glands are activated by divine life spirit, then all of the divine virtues produce a cocktail of holy nector that is the chemical basis of immortality. The splendor and majesty of all the divine virtues together are the essence of true spiritual morality and vitality. This is the letter L of our name.

      The way to direct the course of divine life spirit upwards in a loving relationship begins through the change process brought about by flowing with divine feelings.  Love divine awakens and opens the eyes to see the divine presence in each other. This brings about harmony and success to awaken the splendor and the majesty of all the divine virtues.

       Enlightenment and wisdom are awakened and reveal comprehension of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind. With the pure thoughts of Divine Mind; eloquence, clairvoyance, clairsentience, and all artistic faculties come into play and
        further  create beautiful feelings of love divine. Imperfections are gladly released for change into other states.

      Then the mastering of polarity, especially of will and feeling opens union with pure divine being and with all creation
      . In this way divine love creates new realities for all, realities in which enlightenment and wisdom and transformation manifest.

      Divine life spirit, or kundalini fire, rises in each person and consciousness is made new  in this way . The birthing of a new soul, through physical impregnation, may occur.
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 21 7:46 AM

[...]

      Weteach how to direct these fires of divine life spirit up the spine through transmutation.

       Transmutation is the virtue of umlaut O, eu, and is the process of seeing through the eyes of divine love. Seeing with divine love reveals the divine in everything.

       Cognition brought about by love divine reveals and manifests omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient divine being in creation.

        All imperfect states of being, desires, thoughts, feelings and sensations are released or let go. They change into other states that are the highest good and this results in harmony and justice.

       The divine virtue of harmony and justice brings success and satisfaction in every endeavor. This virtue is the letter O in our name. Harmony and success in interactions with another allows life spirit to ignite nerve and gland ganglia all along the spine.

      Consciousness altering substances, hormones and neurotransmitters, are
        naturally  produced. These psychoactive substances of the human body temple are a thousand times more pure and powerful than any other consciousness changing chemicals, regardless of source.

      Highercenters of consciousness are enjoyed in interacting with another, as glands of higher chackras are activated and  also  secrete holy substances into the blood stream.

      When all of the chackras and their glands are activated by divine life spirit, then all of the divine virtues produce a cocktail of holy nectar that is the chemical basis of immortality. The splendor and majesty of all the divine virtues together are the essence of true spiritual morality and vitality. This is the letter L of our name.

[...]

      The final outcome of the raising of divine life spirit or Tantric Fire is transformation of the physical realm, both in the microcosm of the physical body and the macrocosm of the universe.

      This is the purity of the original divine idea of life spirit.

      This is the ultimate and ancient path of transformation of consciousness and physical reality using divinely inspired libido
      .

      MIRACLES

      Sacred ecs union

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 3 of 10 , Apr 21 8:21 AM

      Dante Gabriel
Rossetti,
Paolo and
Francesca Da
Rimini
(Detail)
[1855] (public
domain image)

      2 degrees Taurus
      The Angels of Tantric Fire
      Also known as

      The Angels of

        Molabeda

      Beloved,

      We are guardians of deep mysteries of sacred sexual tantric energy which we make known to those who are mature and ethically impeccable

      Remember that the gateways of Taurus open practical manifestations of Divine Love on Earth.

      Inthis second degree of Taurus, we teach how to direct flowing emotions of Divine Love, especially sexual emotions, between two people,  so that  they transform into  emotionsof the majestyand splendor of Divine Consciousness.

      Emotions are magnetic, and attract new manifestations into form.

      By transforming sexual emotion into divine emotion on every level, at each chackra and gland plexus,
       heaven is attracted into physical expression in form in the physical body as well as for the world.

      This is true for every cell in the body, and through conscious intent, can be directed through the out breath for anything or everything in the outward world.

        Sexual energy directed in this way  transforms  the process of day to day living  with  flowing emotions of mystical joy and love, attracting ultimate enlightenment and harmony for self and other.

      Message 4 of 10 , Apr 20 7:58 AM

      Dante
Gabriel
Rossetti,
Paolo and
Francesca Da
Rimini
(Detail)
[1855] (public
domain image)

      2 degrees Taurus
      The Angels
       of
       Tantric Fire
      Also known as

      The Angels
      of

        Molabeda

      Beloved,

      We are guardians of deep mysteries of sacred sexual tantric energy
      which we make known to those who are mature and ethically impeccable

      Tantric fire, properly used, overcomes death and welcomes youth and immortality, a perfection

      made possible by this love divine activating glands that produce substances

      that result in

      anti-aging.

         Remember, that the constellation Taurus concerns the practical manifestation, the physical level, of Love.

      In the second degree of Taurus, we teach a Child of God how to direct Love’s passion to outpicture the majesty and splendor of Divine Consciousness in everyday life.

      For a person to love another as a divine being, a person must first discover oneself as a divine being.

      "Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

      "The kingdom of heaven is found within."

      "Seek ye the still small voice."

      This still small voice is the voice of the true self, the immortal divine self that indwells the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies that form a human being, or son and daughter of God.

      Two partners, each enlightened to the divine within, come together to celebrate the divine in each other.

      By combining the personal self with the Divine Self, which is found within, it becomes possible to truly love oneself and another.

      In the physical body, FIRE manifests as electricity, as nerve impulses and sexuality.

      We inspire combining personal Will with Divine Will,

      and using it to guide the element of fire to bring about phenomenal miracles in nature and in the physical body temple.

      Remember that WILL is FIRE.

      The divine virtue of letter M of our name is FEELING, emotion, AND SENSATION.

      Divine Emotion is the original feminine principle that manifests in form as water.

      It is the principle of flowing of anything, this includes will or fire,  thoughts or air,  physical waters. and of flowing emotions.

      Remember that  both emotions and water contain compressed information of the will, or fire, that is expressing through it.

      When this original water principle of flowing is expressed as flowing Will or fire, it is known as the principle of LIFE SPIRIT.

      Life spirit is sexual energy that expresses on every plane and level of awareness, from the most dense

      physical level of existence, through emotions, creativity, and union with divine being itself.

      We teach how to direct the fire life spirit energy up the spine through seeing through the eyes of love and harmony and justice.

      These virtues are the letters umlaut O, eu, and  O in our name.

      Seeing through the eyes of love reveals the indwelling divine being that enlivens all forms.

      The divine virtue of harmony and justice brings success and satisfaction in every endeavor.

      Seeing the indwelling divine truth of everything in creation and harmony and success in interactions with others,

      allows the fire of life spirit, through Feeling and Emotion, to ignite nerve and gland ganglia all along the spine.

      Consciousness altering substances, hormones and neuropeptides, are produced.