Quado's Garden: Be an Angel Today

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 21 5:22 AM
      "Realize your power to bring joy and gladness to others. Realize the power of a simple act of love and compassion." That is apart of the essence of this message and, especially, in the embodiment as an angel. The gifts that we give to another that come freely from our Heart and Soul. When we give to another we are imparting to them a very precious gift. That they do have value. That they are not alone. Sometimes it can be as simple as saying "I love you" and carrying with those words the actions of love and compassion.

      Never forget that as we go about the day in giving love to someone today, one or many, that this is a gift which we should always extend to ourselves. The gift of love does not travel in one direction only. It radiates in many directions and on all levels including to ourselves. Be a messenger of love for with that comes many fruits including peace, wholeness, healing, passion and tranquility. When we see that weight lifted off of the shoulders of another who is encouraged and touched by the love we freely give there is a reciprocity which flows to us. Not that we go with the intent of "getting by giving". We hold to our hearts that this is apart of the essence of being True and sharing Love unconditionally and freely. Embrace the Divine Experience of Expressing and Sharing Love in all of its many forms for in doing that we change this world and ourselves together as One. *:x lovestruck

      Be an Angel Today

      Today, be an angel in someone else’s life.  This can be the simplest thing, the smallest gesture, to a friend but also to a stranger.

      Today, as you go through your life, look around and see if there is some small thing you might do for someone else, some gift you can give them.  Look for the opportunity to say something nice, to listen attentively, to make a loving gesture.  Look for ways to brighten a life.  Look for ways to ease a heavy burden.

      Spend the day continuously making the world a better place and you will find your own burdens will lift immeasurably.  The smiles of gratitude, the look of surprise from a grateful stranger, these things will lift you up and out of your own concerns.

      Realize your power to bring joy and gladness to others.  Realize the power of a simple act of love and compassion.  Be an angel.