[ANGEL]1 Taurus Angels of Sympathy

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 20, 2013

      1 degree Taurus
      The Angels of Sympathy
      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Serap’

      Beloved,

      We inspire, THROUGH DIVINE VIRTUES of our name, the making of friends and the arousing of feelings of divine love.

      We offer help with situations involving propagation, and with producing feelings of unconditional maternal nurturance and bliss.

      The most important aspect of our teaching is inspiring meditations of flowing FEELINGS of the Will to Love with inner guidance and attunement to  wisdom and the longing for beauty and unity with Divine Light.

       We inspire
      FEELINGS of longing for and manifesting spiritual perfection.

      In the sign of Taurus, the vibration of Divine Love flowing through Pluto expresses itself on the physical level of form, the element of Earth.

      The symbols for Taurus are drawn in a green color.

      Flowing feelings of sympathy arise in practical ways in this first degree of the earth sign of divine love, Taurus.

      Remember that the previous sign of Aries receives vibrations of Divine Love from Pluto and expresses it as Will to Love, the element of Fire. Omnipotent Divine Will is the masculine electrical power  of creativity  experienced in Delta brainwave awareness. Will then expresses itself in thought and ideas, which is the element of air  ...  the mental realm of deep inner thought of Theta brainwaves.

      Air/mind, is the expression of fire/will, the masculine power of electricity .

      Feeling and sensation are the alpha and beta brainwaves that are magnetic.

         Water/feeling  is
      the Alpha brainwave state and the feminine power of magnetism.

          Feelings attract new realities on the physical plane, manifesting in FORM true reflections of what has been FELT. Earth is experienced primarily in the Beta brainwave state of the five senses, memory and logic.

       Serap informs a child of God about the magic of sympathy which can be realized by the element of fire . ..or will and creativity  I In ancient times, for example, the angels of Serap introduced  the practices of making an application of fluid which is impregnated with  flowing feelings of  divine virtues and applied to blotter paper to be burnt with  desire for spiritual perfection in the making of friends, arousing the sensations of love, and improving the power of propagation, etc.’

      Since ancient times we have inspired the making of herbal waters and oils that are charged in meditation with divine virtues through the power of being, will, thought, feelings, and sensations.  We help when these  herbal waters are  applied to blotter paper and burned in ceremonies symbolically joining will [fire] and feelings [water] to produce new realities of divine love in a practical manner on the physical plane, for the purpose of spiritual perfection of love in relationships.

      This ritual activates the ancient law, "As above, so below".
      http://api.ning.com/files/R-HNOsRY-LSGcByjy6xp-ylA*nDO46JTP-sNoKINQFNnKapDJvMZ4JOAsKBllxKuEnVtESWsqQQmIgaI8oqRkeWfK68D9C6w/523424_411477125578879_673632128_n.jpg
      MIRACLES

      ‘S-E-R-A-P’

      S….Clairvoyance, the gift of prophecy expressed as the divine fire and WILL of spirit that penetrates all creation,

      E…produces cosmic consciousness and unity with Divine Being and all creation, the awareness of Divine Virtues penetrating all, in order to materialize ideas into form.

      R…Inner guidance enables a child of Light to quickly & easily absorb and articulate knowledge
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 20, 2014

        1 degree Taurus
        The Angels of Sympathy
        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Serap

        Beloved,

        The most important aspect of our teaching is inspiring meditations of flowing FEELINGS of the Will to Love
         with inner guidance and attunement to
         wisdom
         and the longing for beauty and unity with Divine Light.

         We inspire FEELINGS of longing for and manifesting spiritual perfection.

        We inspire, THROUGH DIVINE VIRTUES of our name, the making of friends and the arousing of feelings of divine love.

        5D Relationships 345
[...]

        A and umlaut A, ae…with mastery of the air element, and wisdom and the gifts of  eloquence,artistic talents, and expertise in symbols to heal the mind. Imperfections are released back to Divine Being for transformation into other states that are the highest good of all, giving mastery of the earth element,

        P…in order to sublimate libido, inspire unconditional parental love, and uplift humanity in service of spiritual perfection.

        Serap

        Notes for meditation follow.

        Refer to previous explanations of this meditation, The Power of the Word, for more details. Rememberto relax into a state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation. Locate yourself in time and space by visualizing yourself as a tiny dot in the solar plexus of your body, experiencing the rest of your body as galaxies and universes swirling all around you.  Keep the rhythm of the breath natural and dissolve the light in the body to protect the natural balance of elements after each meditation.

        S Visualize a fiery warmth from a tiny flaming purple red sun shining in the head region with divine willpower that penetrates all.

        Sense tremendous expansion coming from it. Meditate on the most sublte substance of the divine spirit, i.e. with the original divine fire and will which works as a substantial power in everything that has been created by Divine Providence. Inwardly tone the note G sharp, while flowing with feelings of divine omnipotence. When you breathe out, see the radiance of this virtue going into the outer universe through the pores of the skin of the gall bladder area. When you breathe in, see the radiance of this virtue coming in through the pores of the skin and filling again the body, according to inner guidance.

        E… The sound of this letter concerns everything related to the transfer of consciousness and intuition. …‘This letter is the sound of universal consciousness, which represents, as a divine idea and virtue, its omnipresence in everything that has ever been created.’
        Meditating on this virtue unites your normal consciousness with the universal consciousness, with the cosmic consciousness, so that you can attain, in the akasha principal, omnipresence yourself. This is known in oriental wisdom as Nirvi-Kalpa-Samadhi.’

        You attain the highest form of intuition in your mental world; you transfer your consciousness so that there exists no sense of time and space. Divinity in His highest form is able to speak through you. The most profound mysteries of materialization and dematerialization become obvious to you as you master this, everything that is material may be transferred back into its refined and most subtle form and any idea can be intensified in such a way that it becomes physically visible.’

        In the emotionalbody, the oscillation of letter "E" represents the control of the feeling consciousness of oneself and of other people. Especially easy is it to achieve special clairaudience by meditating on this virtue. By "special clairaudience" not only the hearing of beings, etc., is meant, but also the understanding of the language of all animals and the perception of the remotest past, the present, and even the future, indiscriminately of distance or kingdom, i.e., human kingdom or animal kingdom.’

        The color of this virtue is deep violet, the musical note is D, the element is akasha, which has the sensation of God-penetrating-all, and the spine is formed from it.

        Visualize a deep violet light everywhere, for this is a virtue of omnipresence with  sensations of penetrating all. The state of consciousness is the presence of Divine Consciousness and Life in everything, the state of omnipresence. Inwardly hear the musical note D while flowing with feelings of unity and oneness with all.

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      • Cynthia Schlosser
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 20, 2015

          1 degree Taurus
          TheAngels of Sympathy
          Also known as

          The Angels of

          Serap

          Beloved,

          In the sign of Taurus, the vibration of Divine Love flowing through Pluto expresses itself on the physical level of form, the element of Earth.

          The symbols for Taurus are drawn in a green color.

          Flowing emotions of sympathy arise in practical ways in this first degree of the earth sign of divine love, Taurus.
          The most important aspect of our teaching is inspiringmeditations of flowing EMOTIONS of the Will to Love
           with inner guidance and attunement to
           wisdom
           and the longing for beauty and unity with Divine Light.

           We inspire EMOTIONS of longing for and manifesting spiritual perfection.

          Liquids, especially water, hold compressed information.

          We encourage the charging of liquids with divine emotions so that sympathy and friendship manifest.

          We inspire, THROUGH DIVINE VIRTUES of our name, the making of friends and the arousing of emotions of divine love.

          5D Relationships 345
          We offer help with situations involving propagation, and with producing emotions of unconditional maternal nurturance and bliss.

          Rememberthat the previous sign of Aries receives vibrations of Divine Love from Pluto
          and expresses it as Will to Love, the element of Fire.

          Omnipotent Divine Will is the masculine electrical power
            of creativity  experienced in Delta brainwave awareness.
           Will then expresses itself in visual images,

           Next the energy travels into thought and ideas, which is the element of air
           ...  the mental realm of deep inner thought of Theta brainwaves.

          Therefore, air/mind, is the expression of fire/will, the masculine power of electricity .

          However, emotion and sensation are the alpha and beta brainwaves that are magnetic.

             Remember that water/emotion  is
          the Alpha brainwave state of the feminine power of magnetism.

              Emotionsattract new realities on the physical plane, manifestingin FORM true reflections of what has been FELT.

           Finally earth is experienced primarily in the Beta brainwave state of the five senses, memory and logic.

           Serapinforms a child of God about the magic of sympathy which can be
           realized by the element of fire
           . ..orwill and creativity
            Inancient times, forexample, t
          heangels of Serap introduced  the practices of making an application of fluid which is impregnated with  flowing emotions of  divine virtues and applied to blotter paper to be burnt with  desire forspiritual perfection in the making of friends, arousing the sensations of love, and improving the power of propagation, etc.’

          Sinceancient times we have inspired the making of herbal waters and oils that are charged in meditation with divine virtues through the power of being, will, thought, emotions, and sensations.
           We help when these  herbal waters are  applied to blotter paper and burned in ceremonies symbolically joiningwill [
          fire] and emotions [water] to produce new realities of divine love in a practical manner on the physical plane, for the purpose of spiritual perfection of love in relationships.

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 20, 2015

            The Angels of Sympathy

            Also known as

            The Angels of