The Moon Hippie Mystic: Inside Myself...

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2013

      Inside Myself…

      April 18, 2013
      sacred_geometry_love_icn
      By: Mr. Moon Hippie Mystic
      Calculations of madness will me to oblivion…..  A source of light flickers,  Timed sequences,  Rhythmic patterns coded in Wisdom of the Ancients.  This language gives Birth!  Sacred triangles of Life govern my Purpose.  Randomness of thought settles.  Guardians mentor my Spirit.  Eyes receive broken fragments.  Pieces of Life glitter with the intent of Purpose.  Questions dance on my mind stirring insanity.  Torrisions of Life slap my face.  Awareness swallows my Soul.  My Heart dances as knowledge educates its student.  Molecular architects unlock the blueprints of  evolution.  Once unfamiliar realms now Sing of premeditated actions governing my will.  Mind’s eye acute, aware of the Soul’s imbalance.  Follow my whisper as this Gift is your design.  I AM your will.  Surface Thee,  My Life,  My LOVE…
      Copyright © The Moon Hippie Mystic.  All rights reserved.  You may copy and distribute this material as long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete and you include this copyright notice.