Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Fullness of Life w/ Sixth Chakra

  • Shay
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2013

      "Love is the principal ruler of the Fullness of Life Goddess; although She births and manifests through Her womb, She also manifests divine love through Her heart."

      As we Embrace, Experience, and Be Love we are experiencing Life to the Fullest. How we see ourselves is pivotal in how we interact with the world. That is apart of the foundation of how one mirrors the other. Let us take time to immerse ourselves into the Earth through our every day experiences. It is a sensual experience that involves all our senses, both physically and spiritually. The feel of Her underneath our feet, Her many aromas that we breathe in as they are carried to us from Her breathe, and more. This message emphasizes that we are Her Temple. Indeed and She is also our Temple as well.

      In grounding ourselves here look to the example of our beloved winged brethren throughout the world. The live and move within the skies above and the earth around us. It is here upon our Mother Earth that they find physical sustenance, rest and recuperation. Some sleep during the day, some at night and there are those who do both; as they are aware of the cycles around them and when it is time to take rest and when to rise. They soar through the skies, their wings beating strongly as well as rising upon the thermals. Their Spirit is strong as their Body is strong. They teach by the way in which they live. Displaying and teaching the synchronicity of Life, how to live Life Fully and they are apart of the essence of Balance.

      You can experience and Know the Fullness of Spirit as you ground, or anchor, your Body here with the Earth. As you learn of Her ways you are rediscovering your Self and that is apart of reopening those doorways inside of you to Know and experience the presence of Your Divine Spirit. See the Beauty around you in our Beloved Earth. As we begin to see the Divine Beauty, Expression and the Potential that Manifests we are seeing a reflection of the same within us. Seeing Her Abundance you are Seeing Your Abundance. Our Love of the Earth is a reflection of Our Love for Our Selves. Both mirroring each other.

      The more that we truly Listen from our Soul to receive Her Truth, Her Teachings, and Her Love we will rediscover that She is not only speaks to Our Heart and Soul but from Our Heart and Soul as well. That when you listen, speak and live Your Truth you are embodying Hers as well. Each carrying the seeds that are uniquely our own together in a beautiful matrix and symmetry that accentuates our Unity together as One. A true Vision full of Love, full of Life that will continue to grow, expand and evolve just as you do. As we Attune to the Heart of the Earth we are Attuning to the Heart of Spirit Within Us. That is Divine as She is and as You Are.

      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is2/readings_main.html

      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is2/reading_goddess_main.html

      Triple Goddess Tarot Card Online Reading

      3. Fullness of Life

      Your card is...

      3. Fullness of Life

      Soul Message: May my body be a prayerstick for the world. –Joan Halifax

      Alchemy and Transformation: The Western world is in radical need of balance and harmony, and we must learn to embrace the natural rhythms of perpetual change, birth, death, and rebirth. Love is the principal ruler of the Fullness of Life Goddess; although She births and manifests through Her womb, She also manifests divine love through Her heart. At this stage of initiation, life begins to mirror back to us our deepest held beliefs and patterns of relating to the world. The power of the earth and the resource of your own worth are evident as this archetype awakens within your daily life.

      Awakening to the Archetype - Earth Mother and Mother of the World: The Earth Mother embodies all stages of life as the Triple Goddess: Wise Crone, Bountiful Mother, and Maiden. Known by many names in many cultures, She is Gaia, the feminine earth steward who watches over agriculture and the ecosystem. Your body is Her temple. Experience Her sensual temple by walking with your bare feet on the earth, smelling the scent of nature's perfume as you walk amid the flowers, or touching Her skin as you climb a mountain.

      Everyday Encounters: Fullness of Life offers an opportunity to ground and center your attention on the physical realm. What does abundance mean to you? Become ready to receive life's riches on a daily basis. Re-invite the Fullness of Life into your daily routine by immersing yourself in nature, bathing in fragrant bubbles or under the stars in a clear stream. Remember, the natural world is a mirror of your own divine potential.

      Nature's Healers: Manzanita Tree
      Sixth Chakra

      Sixth Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Indigo/Cobalt) (Function: Intuition)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in the center of the forehead between the eyebrows, it is identified with the Third Eye. This chakra asks that a person look within to find the wisdom of the soul. It affects the brain and the neuralgic system, which stimulate the endocrine and pituitary systems.
      At the highest level, when this chakra has connected with the Heart Chakra, divine love and light emanates out to the world.

      Healing Flower: Star Tulip

      Affirmations: I see the light and it guides my way. I listen, I hear, I speak the truth.