Ascension Notes from Soulstice Rising

    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 18, 2013

      Here are the latest Ascension Notes; just click on the link to read in its entirety.

      Going Deeper: Choosing Love & Going Beneath the Surface

      We’ve gone through lots of changes and intensity, guiding us gently or kicking and screaming to our destiny; that of living our Soul’s Plan and in the higher dimensions of Love (Who we are) and Unity (who we are together). There is no duality in this space. And if you are still experiencing duality (opposites, which is a 3D illusion), ask yourself if you are perpetuating it by actively taking part in it or are looking outside yourself for answers and/or confirmation that duality still exists or that you experience it based on the fact that that’s what you’re used to; not paying attention to your Inner Knowing. Go below the surface, let go of outer illusions that dictate to you that indeed nothing has changed. I want to tell you, those of us who choose to see life with 5D (and above) glasses, see that in Truth, we have transcended the schism of duality. It’s your choice as to how you see the world. One choice is to see Love everywhere, thereby empowering a world of Wholeness. Another choice is to see duality everywhere and see the world as broken and you empower this. However you choose to see the world is truly how you see yourself. What do you choose to empower, thus creating more of?

      Wishing you Love on your Ascension Path,

      Kara

      This email is sent in compliance with federal email standards. Soulstice Rising will never share or sell your email address to another vendor and never participate in spam.

      Copyright © Soulstice Rising. All rights reserved!

      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 27, 2013

        Here are the latest Ascension Notes; just click on the link to read in its entirety.

        Double the Pleasure: Sirian Universal Merkabah AND The Lion's Gate

        Just when we thought things couldn’t get any more intense, we are being infused with two great “leap-forward” cosmic events. One is the Sirian Universal Merkabah that began infusing our own Merkabah, upgrading it in order to rise in vibration, on July 17 culminating July 29/30. On July 26th, the Lion’s Gate phase began, taking us to approximately August 12th. This particular Gateway opens a new vortex on Earth and brings forth new Light Codes for Earth and us. This also is connected with Sirius. Many are seeing the Sirian Universal Merkabah as the astrological alignment formed by Earth and Water signs; which are infused with the Divine Feminine. It brings grounding (Earth) and a transformation from emotion to spirit (water)...grounded spirit. They are one and the same.