Goddess Light Teleconference: Becoming Your Divinity

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 3:56 AM

      Channel Transcripts Audio Podcast Private Sessions   Facebook Twitter

      Ansaluia My Friends in Soul!
      Welcome to spring/ fall!!

      Are you feeling these interesting energies?  I have felt very strange! I've forgotten things. It's taken longer to get stuff done. I feel as if the energies are so very fluid, it doesn't take much to come off of being centered. During the last channel as the Goddess spoke of self-love and empowerment, it truly put things into a new perspective.  This is our anchor.  This is how we can find our balance!

      You still have a little over 2 weeks to get  your free 10 minute channel! As my celebration of my Anniversary, I’m offering this free channel each time you order a private channel during April.  I've actually worked with two people who ordered the channel/ meditation combination so they had the 30 minute meditation that went deeply into what they are working on, the 10 minute was a quick shift. These meditations are for only you and they're in your vibration, therefore they work very deeply.
      I love to meet up with you on Facebook, so please check out my LINK TO GODDESS LIGHT PAGE  I’m also on Twitter as Shelly Dressel.  Then in YouTube at goddesslightshelly. Then lastly www.theawakenet.org where I do channels once a month.  I’d love to hear from you!

      For those of you who prefer Skype for the teleconference, it's finally working better!!  When in Skype, please use the address freeconferencing.0075 This is a more secure link.  You then click 'call' across the top and look for the keypad on which to then dial in the room.

      SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR THIS EMAIL AND/OR DAILY MESSAGE

      Sending lots of love and joy~

      Shelly

      Latest Goddess Light Teleconference:
      Becoming Your Divinity
      Happy Anniversary!!!  Tonight was the celebration of 10 years that the Goddess of Creation and I have been offering these teleconferences.  Indeed, there is a time of celebration towards the end of when we’re in the All That Is.
      The Goddess spoke at length about why she chose to come into the earth plane and work with us.  It’s about love and empowerment.  She said that her message is to help every person open to the realization that there is only love. It’s the foundation for everything else that happens in life.  The was such a deep, deep sense of unconditional love from her to all of us that I became very emotional.
      As we were in the All That Is, the Goddess invited us to first have a sense of what makes us human; our personality or ego self.  It was as if we could see as separate entities, our physical, mental, emotional and earthbound spiritual as she called it. Through this discernment, we were able to clear out anything that was blocked or getting in the way.
      I then had a sense on the opposite side of all the aspects of our divinity that were working with us or part of us during this lifetime.  As people cleared things out, there were surges of energy from the divine space into what was the human.  It didn’t matter what it was, it still cleared with ease.
      From there, I saw a weaving of the energies.  Throughout this weaving there was such unconditional love and acceptance!! People’s heart centers were wide open and accepting this energy.
      After this, she opened up the energy to a celebration! There were many energies there; angels, masters, teachers, ET’s and aspects of ourselves that were living in other existences.  This was a beautiful opportunity for people to receive the acknowledgement of who they are, from the eyes of divinity.  It was also an opportunity to dance, sing, leap, laugh or whatever else they felt like doing.
      The energy of this is beautiful!  It just creates an amazing sense of self love & acceptance.
      READ OR LISTEN TO THE FULL CHANNEL HERE

      NEW!! You may now watch the YouTube video of this channel from my website if you're interested.
      There is soooo much available to you in my website! I'm in there every day and I hope you will take the time to explore everything that's available.  It's so much easier to read now that the channel and the Q&A are separated.  You can catch up on things more easily.

      Private Channels
      Testimonials:Here are some of the comments I receive from people about the channels they receive; some private, some the Goddess Teleconferences.

      ****
      Thank you Shelly, something very big is healed.  I feel so happy. .....I feel so clear right now, like I can focus and silence my mind for as long as needed having no thoughts what so ever.  I’m back!  Talk to you again

      ****I have enjoyed working with you on a monthly basis because I know that things are moving and that it's only a couple weeks until we get together again! Thank you for that.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      There are different ways in which to receive a private channel.  You can speak directly with the angels through the telepohone or Skype.  Or you can communciate with Shelly, submit a list of questions or intentions and they will do the channel for you without  you being present.  Both formats offer a tremendous amount of potential for change.  In most cases, either format can leave you feeling transformed.

      Shelly has an ability to create a very clear link with the Angels, guides and God/ Goddess.  She's very effective in her channeling whether it's about information, healing, you're present or remote.  See what it'll bring for you!

      There are packages available if you would like to sign up for multiple channels that would be spread over time or combine it with a meditation.
      Next Teleconference
      Sunday, April 21, 2013
      9:00 pm Eastern Time
      1-712-432-0075
      Access code : 642149#
      Featured Lightworker
      Featured lightworker:  I believe we are all here in support of each other.  For every expansion one person has, so do the rest of us.  In this section I am sharing with you people who I’ve come into contact with that I think you may also enjoy.  I will at times feature an organization or others who are even more well known.  If you would like me to feature you and your work, please send me your information.
      Messages from the Dolphins & the ET’s.

      Whales & dolphins have carried the energies of the DNA.  We are the ‘anchor or the foundation’ of all that humanity has been going through.  As society awakens, it is taking over the alignment.

      They spoke about the changes taking place on earth; that of moving from unconscious to conscious or asleep to awake.  They said that it could be as quickly as within 3-5 years that the shift in the level of the collective consciousness will be such that people can no longer ignore their inner speak.

      As humanity continues to open up to their own divinity, it creates a greater flow of love and awareness that moves throughout the earth.  Within this space people  become aware of others around them. It may be something they hear on the news. It may be someone who needs assistance; the options are limitless.

      From this greater awareness of love, there may be a rebound of people in fear and war.  Since people are already in a pattern of thinking about violence, it may be easier for some focus in that space.  It also creates and opportunity to balance the wars taking place.

      They spoke of the platinum age.  Many times we’ve heard the last 1-200 years as being the Golden Age.  This may be because people are more prosperous than they have ever been before.  It’s also about the shifts taking place in technology and consciousness.  Many people are beginning to speak of the age we are entering as the platinum.  They spoke their opinion about this.

      There is so much more than this, I invite you to listen in!  I’ll attempt to transcribe shortly.

      Much love,
      Shelly

      To listen to this, please click the following link to special audio:

      Messages from the Dolphins & the ET’s.

      Channeled Meditations

      Step into the new energies with ease

      Experience a deeper clearing and ease in your life

      Soul Communication
      Follow Goddess Light
      Support my Work
      If you want to support Goddess Light please consider making a donation.

      Forward this email to a friend
      Our mailing address is:
      Goddess Light PO Box 800143 Roswell, GA 30075