[ANGEL] 29 Aries Angel of Scents

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 17, 2013

      29 degrees
      Aries

      The Angels of Scents
      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Secabmi’

      Beloved,

      We teach the power of direct access to emotional consciousness through the sense of smell.
      The brain centers for emotions and smell are interconnected.

      When tiny molecules of scent are breathed into the cranial cavity they can have strong effects on flowing emotions. As you know, emotions are magnetic and attract new manifestations on the physical plane.

      By affecting emotions through the sense of smell, the endocrine system can be activated to produce neuropeptides and hormones that are healing and uplifting.

      We inspire mastery in the realm of emotions with the preparation of scents, and through inspiring strong and wonderful feelings that attract high states of consciousness and being.

      A Divine Warrior of Love learns how to manifest with maximum efficiency and minimum effort.

      High states of consciousness combined with strong desire to manifest  new realities of love produce beautiful flowing feelings, which in turn can cause beautiful smells to condense into physical manifestation from higher  planes of being.

      The power of feelings, and the power of smell to activate feelings, are our expertise. Call upon us to help you in this way in your path of manifesting Love.

      MIRACLES

      Here is one of our stories:

      A WHIFF OF HEAVEN

      Once a caring businessman named Jack had a major breakthrough. He was a very sensitive man. However, his empathetic nature was both a help and a hindrance to him.
      He was able to soothe and help some of the people he met with day to day, and this was a great source of joy to him. The down side was often he was in a hurry and didn’t have enough time to relate in a meaningful way. Often his meetings had to be quick and to the point. His great sensitivity might then cause him discomfort, and he would feel most upset and befuddled by other people’s underlying painful moods and emotions.

      Even when he did have time though, often he ran into problems.  Because people tried so hard to hide behind polite façades, he often sensed so many conflicting energies that could not understand what was going on.

      No matter how hard he tried, he could not be around people very long without becoming perplexed by confusion, double messages, doubt, mix-ups, and vagueness coming from their energy fields.

       No matter how polite they were to his face, he sensed many underlying unspoken energies that bothered him so much that he could not relax and enjoy himself.

      He did not know what to do.

      Turning to the heavenly hosts, he asked for guidance from the Angels of ‘Oromonas’, 21 degrees Aries. They intuitively guided him to the Angels of ‘Secabmi’, 29 degrees Aries, the Angels of Scents.

      The Angels of ‘Secabmi’ led him intuitively to books on aromatherapy, incense, perfumes, and sacred oils.

       He learned the importance of different kinds of oils and scents and how to prepare them in sacred ways with the help of the angels and the beings of the elements;
       the salamanders of fire and will,
      the sylphs of air and mind,
      the undines of water and feeling, and
      the gnomes of earth and form.

      He learned to charge the oils with prayer and divine visualizations, intentions, feelings, sounds, and colors of the ancient language in deep meditation.

      Listening carefully to inner guidance, Jack accumulated bottles of different smells that fit neatly into his briefcase. Some were flowers, some herbs, some mixtures, and some came from other natural sources.
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 18, 2014
      • 1 Attachment
      • 303 KB

      29 degrees
      Aries

      TheAngels of Scents
      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Secabmi

      Beloved,

      We teach the power of direct access to emotional consciousness through the sense of smell.
      The brain centers for emotions and smell are interconnected.

      When tiny molecules of scent are breathed into the cranial cavity they can have strong effects on flowing emotions. As you know, emotions are magnetic and attract new manifestations on the physical plane.

      By affecting emotions through the sense of smell, the endocrine system can be activated to produce neurotransmitters and hormones that are healing and uplifting.

[...]

      He had a wonderful time experimenting.

      Take for example his meeting with a financial advisor. At his stockbroker’s [ a man who was usually glum and distant], Jack asked for clear inner guidance, and then quietly pulled out ROSES AND LILIES. This was one of his favorites. Each time he smelled it, he felt like leaving hisbody in a soaring state of bliss and love. When his stockbroker turned his back to pick up a file in the cabinet behind him, Jack slipped a few drops on the desk blotter.

      Jack’s heart opened ever wider, flowing with love and peace. He waited and smiled in anticipation.

      After a few minutes Ed, the stockbroker, broke out in a very unusual uncharacteristic smile.

       It was so uncharacteristic in fact, that Jack did not EVERremember seeing him smile that way, and he had been coming to see Ed for seventeen years.

      Ed’s smile reached from one side of his face to the other, it was a smile so broad that a passing secretary stopped and stared!

      "Ed," said Jack," Tell me what you are feeling."

      Ed suddenly snapped to attention and with a startled look replied,"Well, Jack, I don’t know. All of a sudden I was remembering how it felt to be out on the water in a boat! It was back when I was seven years old and Daddy and I were out fishing together. It was on Morley’s lake in the beautiful mountains above Indian Rock.

      That was the day that Dad first told me he loved me. I will never forget it. For some reason before that day I had never been quite sure what Daddy felt toward me, but that day he finally told me and I knew. It was in his eyes and his heart. I could feel that he meant it. His love for me was real. That day changed my life forever. That was the day I finally began to believe in myself. "

      He paused, then continued with a far off look, " And later when Mother died of pneumonia, I was OK.

       I don’t think I could have lived through that loss if Daddy had not told me that he loved me.

      But, thankfully, he did. I remember it so well."

      The dreamy look returned to his eyes and Jack could see that Ed was lost in reverie.

      Realizing that now was not the best time to talk portfolio, Jack gathered his stuff to leave. Just as he got to the door, he heard Ed’s voice.

      "Jack", he said quietly," You know, I haven’t remembered that day in over forty years." Jack turned and noticed a solitary tear flowing down Ed’s cheeks.

      The next day Jack went to a mortgage company. This was a particularly edgy situation. He had to talk the loan officer into approving a refinance for old Mrs. Williamson, who desperately needed to lower her high interest rate and get her payments down to something reasonable. She had been seriously late on a few payments recently when a niece had broken her hip and she had gone to help take care of the kids.

      Walking into the office, Jack took out Myrh and Sandelwood. He put a few drops on his wrists.
      Suddenly he noticed Mr. Login the loan officer staring over his head. Jack cleared his throat. Mr, Login struggled to bring his attention back. "What can I do for you today?" he asked.

      Jack outlined the situation. Mr. Login was trying hard to pay attention. His eyes kept wandering over to the window where a bird was singing in the tree outside. Mr. Login thought that the bird’s song was enchanting, and  wonderful feelings of gratitude for nature and the earth kept overcoming him. It was hard for him to listen to what Jack was saying.

      After a few minutes of trying to listen to Jack talk, the loan officer interrupted, "Jack, I tell you what; we are not ever supposed to approve a low interest loan to anyone who has missed two payments in the recent past, but in this case I can see a way to wave that requirement. I used to work for a few other mortgage institutions and I know someone who would be sympathetic to this situation."

      He went on to explain what needed to be done, and shortly a deal was struck by phone and the papers prepared. Little did Jack know that Mr. Login had never attempted to approve a loan like that before.

      In situations like these Jack learned through experience the power of smells to alter consciousness in himself and others. Under the careful guidance of the Angels of Secabm’ , he becamean expert at creating beautiful situations of love. His life became much more harmonious and sacred.

      Jack became more experienced with charging the oils with powerful divine virtues, and as he did, the effects of them on everyone were ever more miraculous, ever more supernatural in their power.

      S-E-C-A-B-M-I

      S…We teach empowerment: the perfect mastery over the fire principle, or WILL, to penetrate everything and

      E…transfer consciousness from one medium to another.

      C… We teach how to spiritualize matter, uniting ‘ordinary’ with cosmic consciousness,

      A and umlaut A, ae…and transduce enlightenment into healing forms of the air principle, releasing all imperfections for transformations into other states that are the highest good .

      B…We teach mastery to cure diseases, energize remedies,
      and balance any disharmonies

      M…and attain mastery over all physical forms of the principle of fluidity

      I…in order to restore life force by reuniting body with soul.

      The melody of the divine virtues of the letters of our name is G-sharp, D, D, G, C, A, D, G.

      The colors of the divine virtues of our name are purple-rose, dark violet, vermillion, light blue, loamy brown, light violet, blue-green, and light opal.

      The sensatons of the divine virtues of the letters are warmth, askasha [consciousness-penetrating-all], warmth and ease, ease, weight, weight, coolne

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser