[MOON ANGEL] ENEYE, 8th Day of Lunar Cycle ~ Politics

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 107 , Apr 17, 2013

      TheMoon Angels of Politics

       Angels of  ‘E-N-E-Y-E’

      8th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We assist all diplomats and politicians who
      espouse high ideals of peace, truth, and justice.

      Weare heavenly hosts of peace.

      We oversee all political and diplomatic events.
      With our help a diplomat or politician

      ‘canwin any fight, any war,
      no matter how it is to be carried out’
      .

      We teach this through the mastery of flowing feelings, especially
      mastery of flowing feelings of supreme happiness brought about
      through ONENESS WITH ALL in the rhythms and cycles of life. The mastery
      of flowing feelings gives mastery over the magnetic power of attraction.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters
      of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-N-E-Y-E

      Through the experience of omnipresence,
      we teach the perception of past, present, and future events.
      ---------

      We inspire the drive for self-preservation, and the enjoyment of
      a state of absolute freedom and independence of feeling.
      ---------

      We confer the understanding of the language of everyone and of all animals.
      ---------

      We teach the children of God to know through flowing feelings how to
      prophecy accurately and know the fate of any person, being, or creature.
      ---------

      We teach perfect control over the flowing

      feelings of all people, beings, and animals.’
      ---------

      *****

      Onthe 8th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth with
      flowing feelings of peace, truth, and justice, so that conflicts are
      resolved in a diplomatic way and Heaven manifests on Earth.

      ***ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document: 28 October 2006

      CynthiaRose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      *Names,phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted

      *****

      Togetherwe are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 107 of 107 , Nov 17, 2015

        This is a link to the most important video
         that will change the face of politics forever

        This is the 3rd Ambassador Meeting, being held in Rome, Italy, on October
        16th.   The Magrav-Power Systems will be given to the Ambassadors that have
        confirmed. You can see the list of confirmed Ambassadors on the Keshe
        Foundation Forums:   http://forum.keshefoundation.org

        TheMoon Angels of Politics

         Angelsof  ‘E-N-E-Y-E’

        8thDay of Lunar Cycle

        Beloved,

        We assist all diplomats and politicians who
        espousehigh ideals of peace, truth, and justice.

        We are heavenly hosts of peace.

        Weoversee all political and diplomatic events, and make sure that at the end, the negative never gets the upper hand,
        and all works together so that divine happiness is the final result.

        Weinspire the understanding of the original Law of Creation.

        TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.

        THELAW OF ONE
        We are all one.
         When one is harmed, all are harmed.
        When one is helped, all are helped.
        Therefore,in the name of who I AM,
        and I am one with all there is;
        I ask that ONLY
        THEHIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen .

        I give thanks that this is done.

        SOBE IT!

        Withour help a diplomat or politician

        ‘can win any fight, any war,
          in a way that is the highest good’
        .

        Weteach this through the mastery of flowing emotions, especially
        mastery of flowing emotions of supreme happiness brought about
        through ONENESS WITH ALL in the rhythms and cycles of life. The mastery
        of flowing emotions gives mastery over the magnetic power of attraction.

        Bymeditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters
        of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

        ‘E-N-E-Y-E

        Through the experience of omnipresence,
        we teach the perception of past, present, and future events.
        ---------

        We inspire the drive for self-preservation, and the enjoyment of
        a state of absolute freedom and independence of emotions.
        ---------

        We confer the understanding of the language of everyone and of all animals.
        ---------

        We teach the children of God to know through emotions flowing of the cycles and rhythms of life how to
        prophecy accurately and know the fate of any person, being, or creature.
        ---------

        We teach perfect control over the flowing

        emotions of all people, beings, and animals.’
        ---------

        *****

        On the 8th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth with
        flowing emotions of peace, truth, and justice, so that conflicts are
        resolved in a diplomatic way and Heaven manifests on Earth.

        *** ECSTASY ***

        Revised Document:  28 October 2006

        CynthiaRose Young Schlosser
        spiritus@...

        3-921338-13-4].Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

        *****

        Togetherwe are One,
        Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)