Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: Balance ~ Egyptian Eagle

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2013
      Balance is a seed and fruit of the inner work that each of us work within. Yes this can take place on a higher or unconscious level yet it is apart of that very balance when we open and choose to begin or continue this consciously. It is apart of how we ground and center ourselves. In the process we will find many areas that we are releasing and transforming especially in what no longer serves us where we are. We can find a peace and strength in being able to respect what was and give thanks as we move forward embracing ourselves and life.

      When we shift our view to a higher perspective this does not reflect an attitude of being above others nor that we are above the turns and avenues of life. Rather we are becoming more in tune with these as we are attuning more to ourselves. Growing from our experiences and either learning or relearning how to be patient with ourselves. That is also an important aspect of how process and grow through major life shifts or changes. There will be those who will seem to be drifting away that we were once close to. A key word there, as it is mentioned in the message of the Egyptian Eagle, is seemed. It is important to remember that is a perception we have and apart of the process of how we are acclimating and assimilating to the changes in our lives. True there will be those who move on in their lives as we are moving on and growing in ours. Here is where it is important to listen to our intuition and use our highest and deepest discernment. Seeming to drift away and actually drifting or moving away can often be two entirely different outcomes. Be patient with the process, yourself and others plus keeping to heart that the connections we have are never lost. They can and will change, grow, and transform. You will know those who have given and shown true love, encouragement, and support. They who are doing their own work and value your touch and impact in their lives. Those the transformation will be one that sees the connection and closeness grow, heighten and expand always being in your heart and life. You will know how those are for they give a loving inspiration and reflection of your life as you give that for theirs.

      We can be thankful for those who have been in our lives and are moving on and also equally those who are and always will be in our lives as well as those new who come into it. Giving and receiving, time alone and with others, light and dark, rest and activity, masculine and feminine, and more...we can and will see life grow, evolve and change for we are doing this work and it will show in the life around us because we are accomplishing this and achieving it inside first. These are an encouragement to us and may these speak to each of us where we are and, as we do, we are experiencing and discovering a newness to life as we embody, experience, embrace Love in all ways for that is apart of Who Each Of You Divinely Are.

      Random image

      Random image