Tania Marie's Blog: Crystal Announcements & C hanges – PLUS! Crystal Illuminations Sacred Paintings Now Officially Available

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2013

      New post on Tania Marie's Blog

      Crystal Announcements & Changes – PLUS! Crystal Illuminations Sacred Paintings Now Officially Available

      by Tania Marie's Blog
      chrysocollaIf you didn't read some of my earlier posts in the last couple of months, with all of the transitions and my always following where I'm guided, I have been led to no longer offer any crystal jewelry. Instead, the evolution of things had me listening to my crystal friends' messages to begin an exciting new co-creation with them, where-in I help to channel their essence on to canvas and they get to take center stage as healing arts sages in a way that can assist lighting up your life.
      Joyful Earth Crystals still remains, as this has been the name channeled for the beautiful crystals that grace their presence in my life for the last 6 years, but it only encompasses crystals that I procure for these new sacred paintings, Crystal Illuminations, as well as occasional crystals that will be available for sale. Both embodying specially chosen crystals with a certain frequency of energy that is attuned to supporting a return to natural harmony within and without - for you and the Earth collective.
      The Joyful Earth Crystals Etsy shop is no longer. Nor, is the Joyful Earth Crystals Facebook page. These have transitioned into my former J.E.C. partner Allison's new company Aloha Shakti so that she may bring to the world her own creations and services that she is developing. (the shift was announced in the post link).
      You'll now find Joyful Earth Crystals (which is the name I call the family of crystal friends that I'm honored to have come through my life) at home here on my blog site - Creating Life as a Work of Art. The name Joyful Earth Crystals came from my two beloved animal companions Joy and Gaia (Earth Mother Goddess) merging together as the symbolism for supporting the Earth into a return experience of natural harmony, which the crystal beings are here to assist.
      I have a new page Crystals for Sale that will feature any individual crystals that are being offered.
      Currently I have the ever-popular and amazing Lemurian L.O.V.E. (Love Our Vibrant Earth) Seed Crystal Pendulums and Giant Aquamarine available to bring into heart and home. You can read about them at the page link, as well as any updates on things such as Pendulum classes, new crystals offered, and anything crystalline in nature. :)
      amethyst-and-blue quartzYou will also find a link to the new Crystal Illuminations sacred paintings on this page to make them easy to find. Of course I will always continue to post blogs on amazing crystals and their metaphysical properties, new crystal discoveries, working with crystals for healing integration, share magickal experiences I have with our crystal friends, post any class or workshop updates involving crystals in any way, and individually announce any new crystals available. (Can you tell I love crystals?!)
      You can quickly and easily purchase anything you see on the Crystals For Sale page via secure Paypal credit card payment. This will also be the case with any workshops and classes that I may be offering, along with any new products, services, or special offers - you'll be able to easily just register or purchase through my blog now when I post about it.
      As always, any of my paintings and Reiki services are available at my signature website Tania Marie ~ Emerald Bridge. And my book and sacred tattoo design consultations can be purchased at Spiritual Skin.
      One last quick annoucement - Crystal Illuminations are now officially available for purchase!
      They debuted at the April 11th RAW MARVEL art showcase where several found new homes - yay! - and now can be easily purchased at my website. So if one was calling to you, you may want to see if it is still available, as these special pieces are one-of-a-kind and moving fast.
      You can view and order crystal infused sacred paintings here:
      For more information on the properties of each crystal painting, you can contact me. If you'd like to commission a specific Crystal Illuminations painting (for a focused energy intent or that works with a specific crystal you are drawn to), you can also contact me for a custom quote at tania@....
      As always, enjoy the journey. There isn't anywhere you need to be, but exactly where you are. All things are always unfolding in Divine perfection.
      Wishing you creative love, harmony, and magick!
      Comment   See all comments