Tania Marie's Blog: Riding the Frequency of L iquid Light – Heart of Atlantis Ancient And ara

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2013

      New post on Tania Marie's Blog

      Riding the Frequency of Liquid Light – Heart of Atlantis Ancient Andara

      by Tania Marie's Blog
      beachI've been swimming in an ocean of flowing energy lately that feels soothing to my native Piscean roots and yesterday at the beach was gently nurturing, as the ocean always is. Getting back to nature this weekend after having been focused on channeling energy into recent events and projects has been invigorating and supportive in maintaining balance and an ever-replenished source of energy. Regardless of sun and warmth, or clouds and coolness, a day in nature is always rewarding.
      The hill top hiking and beach strolling (at my favorite Crystal Cove) had me remembering my work in Atlantis and other ancient times, and connecting that with how crystal energy has evolved in my work as of late to focus on sacred crystal essence paintings from crystal jewelry.
      andara
      Heart of Atlantis Andara with rainbows
      Particularly prominent has been the voice of one of my crystals speaking loudly recently - a rare Heart of Atlantis Andara I'd like to share with you. Seems fitting with the way crystals have channeled through my healing art, with the profound shifts into new realms of my greatest joy service and how that is flowing through me core-passionately, the upcoming journey in Bimini, and integrating all aspects of my soul into the now, that this particular crystal friend was coming through to my assistance.
      If you remember my posting about Andara Crystals before, they are unique crystals primarily composed of Prima Matra (first matter) that are used for healing and raising of consciousness, are self-clearing, and cannot carry negative energy within them or around them. Andaras are powerful Andarian Alchemy Masters from another world that have the ability to clear and energize all other people, animals, plants, and crystals in its environment. They are thought by some to be the highest vibrational crystals because they contain Prima Matra (which andaracombines 70 minerals).
      In general, they support us to move multi-dimensionally through space and time, to increase our awareness and raise our vibrations to access universal knowledge and connect with beings from higher realms, to detoxify negativity and balance and cleanse the chakras, assist our ability for energy channeling, powerfully heal, and accelerate spiritual development, awareness and manifesting abilities. In addition, each unique Andara embodies specific properties that focus their energy and our work with them. They are translucent, luminescent glass-like crystals of beautiful transparent colors and share an energy simply not experienced from any other material. Their energy is an anchoring of bleed through connected to Mu/Lemuria and “other” multidimensional realms.
      andaraThis particular "Rare Heart of Atlantis Elder Ancient Andara" you see pictured, had called to me immediately when I first came upon it. I discovered its powerful watery and spiraling emanation immediately, but it wasn't until recently that its rainbows revealed themselves to me.
      I loved what was shared about his energy that I found to be extremely accurate in working with him: The blueish-grey deep ocean color of this ancient and whimsical Andara takes you back to the time of Atlantis. The Heart of Atlantis Andara connects you to the angelic beings of the sea, the dolphins, whales, and other andaraoceanic beings of light and great love. This powerful Andara guides and protects the light within all beings. The Heart of Atlantis Andara's are playful like the dolphins and love to change colors from blueish grey to a beautiful greenish grey color. A truly breathtaking and uplifting choice for anyone with a call for the water, ocean, and creatures of the sea. Elders activate, strengthen, and amplify and charge all other Andaras.
      Needless to say, I am grateful to find myself being able to embrace all of the new energy waves of change in my life with peace and finding it beautiful to be able to ride them in much the way our cetacean friends do, gliding rather than treading the experiential waters. Seems a result of continuing to learn how to integrate more deeply yet gently, choose differently, and honor the truth that is in my heart. I can literally feel the liquid cool light essence moving in and around me at times, becoming unified with it, and I feel more myself than ever before.
      In moments of reflection is when I can see how monumental frequency shifts have taken place that would be unrecognizable to "the old experiences" of each of us, as there is only the now moment.
      Life may bring new challenges and interesting twists and turns, yet they don't need to knock us off-kilter so harshly. And if they do, a little gentle embrace, some mindfulness, a lot less talk and a bit more walk, a little more presence, and a lot of compassion for self and others with true, core integrity and honor are helpful.
      I love my Atlantean Andara and all of my crystal friends that join in my daily work towards enlivened and fearless living.
      I also really love these two quotes and would like to leave you with these thoughts for today:
      Everything changes when you start to emit your own frequency rather than absorbing the frequencies around you, when you start imprinting your intent on the universe rather than receiving an imprint from existence. ~ Barbara Marciniak
      I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit. ~Dawna Markova
      Comment   See all comments

      Thanks for flying with WordPress.com