Expect Wonderful:: Upcoming Event: Transform Your Relationship to Fear & Emotions

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 1:30 AM

      opening to the fullness of you, opening to the world

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      Hello Lovely,

      I wanted to invite you to our upcoming 90-minute, global webinar, this Saturday, April 20th! The theme is focused on working with the energy of the first eclipse in this cycle. The first eclipse takes place with a Full Moon & Partial Lunar Eclipse on March 25.

      About this event, Archangel Michael shares,
      "knowing your own heart is the key to living your own truth and your own life feeling right, good and happy to you. When you're triggered by fear or anxiety, when emotions get set off, it's often impossible to know you heart. In this event we will work with opening your heart connection from your own higher levels of being, and teach you some simple exercises for immediately returning to a heart-centered orientation. It is possible to alter your relationship with emotions and the New Energies of Earth can now more expansively assist you with this."

      You're Invited, Please Join Us!

      Empowering Authenticity, Transparency & Self-Expression
      Transforming Our Relationship with Our Emotions
      ~
      Saturday, April 20
      11:00 am pacific time
      [Or via mp3 at Your Perfect Time!]
      ~

           There are three things which tend to impede our experience of Unity, and the abundance, ease, connection, well-being and love associated with Unity: judgement, thoughts and feelings.

      In this event we'll explore them all, with a keen focus on emotions and specifically our own areas of fear and anxiety.

      To liberate ourselves more fully, we will intentionally and consciously command, intend and direct the evolvement of our DNA.  These light coded filaments carry the stories of who we are and can open us up to our own innate wholeness.

      Assisted by Archangel Michael and Sanat Kumara, you and I will emerge from this event in an expanded experience of LOVE.

      A 90-minute Global Lightworker Collective Event.

      The uniqueness of you is vital to the creation of the New Earth! Empower Your Fullest Expression!
      Tap into Angelic, Ascended Master & Archangel Assistance.

      Click here and read the details:

      It's time to Expect Wonderful!

      I look forward to
      With love and appreciation for all you are,
      Meredith

      ___

      For more information about these and all events, retreats, workshops, programs, readings and to access channeled messages and articles, visit Expect Wonderful online.

      © 2009-2013 Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102