Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman April 15, 2013 - You Are Multi-Dimensional & Infinite

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      April 15, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      Was last week a tough one for you? We had several strong solar flares, including an earth-facing CME (coronal mass ejection) which arrived around April 13. I awakened with a strong headache and felt dizzy and off balance all day. I couldn't understand why I felt so bad and then remembered the CME. We feel this radiation as a electromagnetic shift because that is what it does to us. When this happens, the best thing to do is rest, drink lots of water, limit your physical activity and sleep if you need to. It does pass in a couple of days.

      Thank you so much for all of the birthday messages I received on Friday. I am so grateful to all of you who wrote and am still in the process of replying to everyone. Now that my birthday is over, it's time to start my new year and I have big plans and intentions for this year, I know it's going to be spectacular as much of the heavy energy I have felt for the past 4 or 5 years has lifted.

      This week's message is the Archangel Uriel channel and occasionally I receive messages that are very 'technical', this is one of them. I'll talk more about it on the radio show as it describes something we tend to do, which is judge the merits of different dimensions and think that we are moving from one to another. We're moving into infinity, which is simultaneous multi-dimensional living. Can you imagine co-existing in different dimensions at the same time? That's what this week's channeled messages talks about. You can read the article below.

      One thing I have noticed with my EVOLVE coaching students is they're creating new relationships. Once we clear blocks and our own limiting beliefs, we can begin to explore new aspects of life and living. I'm so excited for them and based on what we have been doing, I'm considering doing a special class on creating relationships based on the EVOLVE method (it really works!). Look for that in the newsletter in the coming weeks. HINT: They had to be willing to define something in a new way and release a few things in order for this to happen...

      This will be a month for learning the truth and connecting with our divine power, which I explain in the 2013 Predictions. They're still available and you can get them here, the EVOLVE ebook is also still available on that page.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      Soul Wound Clearing Program audio, clearing and transcript
      Soul wounds hold our karma, life traumas and soul group connections. They are our destiny until we release them. Are you having trouble with your love life, job, career, money, abundance? Are you unhappy with your life and wonder how or when that will change? Your soul wounds hold the answer.

      With the Soul Wound Clearing Program you will gain clarity, confidence and release lifetimes of trauma whose imprints create your life today. You will also stop attracting the mirrors of your soul wounds in your life.

      Sign up here and receive the self study audio program, the classes will start again in May 2013.

      Uriel's Message -- The Dimensions of Infinity
      The dimensions of infinity exist beyond the trinity of the third dimension, which is body, mind, and emotions, and beyond the integration of the 4th dimension, which includes spirit as you can know it. All dimensions beyond the fourth are part of infinity, the vast unlimited potential of universality. This infinity is part of your being, through the divine aspects that are encoded within your humanity. Now you are on the threshold of infinity and can access its gifts of grace, truth, knowing and limitless, unlimited being. Infinity is not accessed by destroying the third dimension and rescuing humanity from its drama and fear. It is accessed by liberating the third dimension so it can expand beyond the limitations of its fear and the density of its beliefs.
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, April 17 at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139