Quado's Garden: It is All Inside You

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 14, 2013
      It Is All Inside You. This does not suggest that the experiences outside of ourselves, in the world around us, have less of a value or meaning. This compliments those for what we experience around us, the souls we meet and connect with, the signs, the affirmations, etc...these are all a response from that which is within you. Whatever it is that we may seek to understand or know, and this can vary widely dependent on each soul, the answers are already there inside of you. When you experience that epiphany, see the reflection in the eye of a child, have that moment of clarity, when your heart skips a beat from what you hear, smell, touch or see....that comes from within. That deepest and highest part of who you are signals to you and has been your Guide and Teacher throughout your life. When you see the glow of the Divine touching you around you remember these are apart of how the Divine inside of you has worked together with you in bringing you to a closer, deeper and more intimate Knowing through the experience. How we are connected shines through and the more we are are Open to take that inner journey the more all blooms around you and opens.

      Keep to heart that when the message speaks on emotions these are used within the context of expectations; expectations on how things should be, when we attempt to make something into what it is not because it is not coming in the way we expected, does not meet our expectations or design, etc. Rather allow the design to flow naturally and you are no less apart of seeing these manifest. You are still a a Creator and it is how we open ourselves to be in synch. Everything will begin to have a newness as we take each glorious step one moment at a time to experience the joy, wonder and love as it unfolds. Knowing and embracing the Truth, the Rightness, the Love at your very center. In that we will find ourselves moving and truly living Life to its fullest as it flows magnificently from within you and experiencing this with one another and our Earth as we See each other for the Loving, Divine and Precious Soul that we are.

      It is All Inside You

       Everything in your life will become easier when you make your choices from your center of truth and rightness rather than from your emotions.  And by emotions, I mean excitement and anticipation as well as fear and anger.  All emotions are responses to expectations and your heart of rightness has no expectations.
       In your center of truth and integrity, there is a deep knowingness, a connection to a greater purpose, a connection to more than you alone.  A connection to all that is.
      You know everything you need to know.  It is all inside you.  All you need to do is learn to go beneath emotion and access truth.  Learn to do this, and you will open up a clear path before you.  You will not know what the future holds, but it will unfold before you, step by step, in clarity and wonder.