Cosmic Consciousness Online: Webinar: Trinary Logica Quanta 4 ~ the Holographic Human

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2013

      Trinary Logica Quanta 4 ~ the Holographic Human
      4/13/13

      Forward to a Friend

      Simeon Chi'Ra Nartoomid
      Cosmic Consciousness Online Quick Links

      Highly Recommended!!!

      by Maia Kyi'Ra!

      click image, go oline, click image again for hi-res version ~ my gift!

      Trinary Planetary Logica
      Quanta 4 Attunement
      The Holographic Human
      Directionless Direction-Nonlinear Linearity

      Simeon Chi'Ra and Karen Ani'Ra
      w/ Ascended Master Lord Menon

      Sunday, 04/21/13

      11am MDT (6pm GMT/UTC)
      To convert: change "Algeria" to your location and click green button!
      app. 90-120 minutes

      Can't make the time of the live event?
      Register anyway and get video access!

      This is a time of massive integration of our higher-dimensional and True-Self aspects within our human forms. Never in the history of our planet have we experienced this.

      In the very ancient times on the planet we had access to states we struggle to access now, true. However, that is because we have been on a journey of developing pure consciousness out of our sentient state of being through the development of our intellect.

      This process has involved becoming highly self-aware beings. As we become more self-aware within the field of density we call 3D, we integrate our multi-dimensional holographic True-Self within the denser structure and form of our human self. As this process progresses our entire fabric for understanding reality must dramatically shift.

      This means that the helpful tools of yesterday can easily become today's prison unless we are willing to release them. These shifts are taking place so rapidly right now that any linear approach to trying to keep up with them will fall short and lead to frustration. Linear processes simply do not lead to a holographic reality, they are but a small component thereof!

      We therefore have to re-learn how we approach the process of life itself on our beloved Earth. How we think, how we plan and organize, how we motivate and accomplish things... it all has to be shifted into a holographic modality wherein it will succeed and flow with grace and ease now and in the days ahead!

      In this teaching and transmission you will be given facilitated access to some very expansive 7D awareness and wisdom that is needed to accomplish this.

      On the global stage we are seeing the leading edge of a significant failure wave for world systems that are based on the old linear ways of approaching life and reality on Earth. We have a choice as always. We can make the shift inside of ourselves and be part of the solution which facilitates the stabilized acceleration of consciousness on planet Earth, or not.

      In truth, for a truly awakened being this is not even a choice at all. Everything inside of an awakened being will respond with great vigor at the opportunity to make these shifts. Just feel that YES jumping out of your heart and soul right now! It is time my beloved Family of Light! Together we will prevail!

      In this Quanta 4 teaching and transmission you will be given some amazing insights into the workings of this whole process on macro/microcosmic levels. You will be further empowered to FEEL and KNOW yourself as a holographic human walking the face of our beloved Earth with directionless direction and nonlinear linearity (these seeming paradoxes will be explained and resolved in the presentation)!

      FEEL your inner power and being vibrating and quickening right now! THAT is telling you all you need to know about this transmission... join us for this totally Ra'some opportunity my Family of Light!

      If you participated in the Quanta 1, Quanta 2 or Quanta 3 attunements you KNOW what these attunements offer! If you didn't participate you really owe it to yourself to experience what these attunements have to offer!

      BONUS: in addition to the video recording and process PDF you will be able to download a hi-res poster size (3825x2550) version of the incredibe Trinary Planetary Logica New Earth sacred geometry energy-art shown on the left!

      Join us and Ascended Master Lord Menon for this pure energy infusion, attunement and higher consciousness teaching!

      This webinar transmission is open to everyone. If the lowest amount of sliding-scale love-offerings below is too much, click the "Alternative Access" link below the "Register" button. If the reduced sliding-scale love-offerings are still too much, click the "Honorary Access" link below that "Register" button!

      Cosmic Nexus | 4545 Wheaton Dr | UNIT D370 | Fort Collins | CO | 80525