Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Passage w/ Seventh Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2013
      "I am infinite and eternal as I surrender to the depths of my soul’s rebirth." As today's message emphasizes this truly is a time of renewal and rebirth; to the point that for many it is not a question of what or where for these areas are becoming more and more clear. Each of us have grown to where we are able to perceive and understand what is being released and dying away as well as new opportunities, new doors and a new/renewed life that is right there before. It calls to us because that reflects those changes already taking place inside of us.

      Often the soul is described as dwelling within this body yet it is the body that dwells within the soul. For each of you are much, much more than the physical body we see. That does not lessen the physical form; rather this accentuates and emphasizes the physical bodies importance value. "We are not physical beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a physical experience." A shift of perspective can gain us immeasurable insight and clarity in how we enter into life and walk upon this world.

      When we do take the time to make that inner journey to go within ourselves we can do find those inner doors and windows that open whole new dimensions and experiences. That inner journey is a passageway that expands our awareness beyond the physical form. We can come to appreciate this life and the body we live within as we begin to understand that we encompass so much more in the connection to all life. This universe, this world and to one another. You truly are the world for She dwells within you as you dwell upon and with Her; in that same moment we can See how Spirit lives and moves within us and always is here. That also is an indication of how we are moving, living, breathing and thriving in ways we may not be consciously aware of. Yet that too is beginning to change as we pass from a life that has been solely from the physical senses and entering into such an expansion of consciousness that are changed by it...and change indeed comes. We can strive against it or attempt to control it or we can surrender/embrace to this Knowing that what does die is being released/transformed so that you can and do experience a New Birth full of love, hope, integrity, passion and wholeness. Not that these have been absent but that you have grown into them and to where when you reflect back you can see that what was, while serving the purposes that they did (all of the high's and low's) have been apart of those Great Mysteries which have enabled us to find Love because we have rediscovered We Are Love.

      However this time comes to each of us be open and willing to step into, to dive deep, to spread your wings and fly high into Life; into Love. You can make what changes are called for because that Change is apart of you and in whatever way they come about you are guided by your Highest Wisdom and Power. You are Awakening and can let go of fear and uncertainty for within you is the height, breath, width and depth of the Universe. Honor your Self, Honor the Earth, Honor Life and you can See your Self more as the Vibrant, Divine, Loving Beautiful Spirit That You Are. *:x lovestruck

      13. Passage
      Your card is...

      13. Passage

      Soul Message: I am an ever-changing aspect of the Triple Goddess, clothed in the garments of Sophia, the Black Madonna, Mother Mary, Demeter, and all other sacred manifestations of Her mystery. I travel through the portals of Her transformative death and rebirth processes. I am infinite and eternal as I surrender to the depths of my soul’s rebirth.

      Alchemy and Transformation: At this stage of initiation, all that must be relinquished and completed in this particular life cycle is revealed. The soul-spirited individual becomes aware of the need to transform the outer manifestations of life in order to sustain and support the life of the soul. Something must change in order for new life to emerge and prosper.

      Awakening to the Archetype – The Black Madonna: In the pre-Christian West, the cult of the Black Madonna was associated with the alchemical process of death and renewal. You are invited to greet the Black Madonna as a representation of the spiritual forces at work in your daily life. This is a time of renewal and rebirth. What is dying away? What new opportunities await you? Do not be afraid.

      Everyday Encounters: Oftentimes the simple act of cleaning out closets and cabinets affirms one’s readiness for a new cycle of death and rebirth, symbolized by the Black Madonna archetype. House remodeling, relocation, a change of jobs, letting go of old friendships and relationships, a new exercise program, a marriage, divorce, pregnancy—these are some of the many ways in which the Passage or Death card manifests in everyday life. Embrace the uncertainty of change. Your reward will be the peace, clarity, and creativity that come from having nothing left to fear.

      Nature’s Healers: Black Cohosh
      Seventh Chakra

      Seventh Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Violet) (Function: Understanding, Knowing, Bliss

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located at the top of the head and extending upward to the Heavens, it is called the “Crown Chakra,” “the gateway to divine spirit.” A true aspirant grounds such energy to include the work and focus of daily life. Wisdom emanates from those who walk in spirit with both feet firmly planted on the ground.

      Healing Flower: Lotus

      Affirmations: I am guided by my higher power and higher wisdom. I am awakened.