Tania Marie's Blog: Crystal Illuminations ~ Crystal Infused Sacred Paintings as a Source of Light in Your Life

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2013

      New post on Tania Marie's Blog

      Crystal Illuminations ~ Crystal Infused Sacred Paintings as a Source of Light in Your Life

      by Tania Marie's Blog
      I've been working away on a new series of paintings that I have been guided to create. As many of you know, I have a deep connection with our crystalline beings and over time my work has evolved with them. I have recently transitioned out of offering crystal jewelry, as I was getting loud messages that the crystals wanted to come through in a new form that mirrored the evolution of things, partnered with the "artist me" in that abundant creative energy, helped show case them as the natural works of art that they are, infused with encoded healing art, and could be translated into multi-faceted, affordable extensions for anyone to experience.
      From this, Crystal Illuminations (crystal infused sacred paintings as a source of light in your life) were channeled as a way for each crystal to emanate and be honored, as they honor and work with us. They are "living" pieces of healing art that draw from and integrate the Earth and the Ethereal, as felt through my heart. Crystal Illuminations are meditational portals that assist you with invoking the key essence of each crystal's energy into your daily sacred space in order to access new doorways of experience. Each painting is a channeled imprint of the specific crystal's vibrational resonance as they come through me in the process of working with them. Some embody one family of crystal, while others combine more than one, and can range from one to several crystals depending on the energy of each creation.
      When you gaze upon or simply have the painting in your personal space, it can assist with energetic activations and help shift the energy in and around you to support desired intentions. Crystal Illuminations are a tool to help draw in a bit of magic as you journey through life.
      I'd like to introduce the first 11 Crystal Illuminations that have channeled through so far. These will be debuting at tomorrow night's RAW Los Angeles Presents MARVEL art showcase, alongside some of my other work. They will be up on my website soon too, but until then, are not officially available for sale as of yet. If there is one that you see and absolutely feel drawn to, you can message me and I will put a "SOLD" sign on it at the show, but I will not be sending any out or officially selling them UNTIL the show.
      I had a really fun time photographing these live creations yesterday in my living room where the best lighting is and while doing so some magical things were caught on camera. They were all photographed in the same place and the photos are not manipulated other than cropping. So I am sharing several photos of some of them to include what they actually look like, closeups, as well as the energy and orbs that were captured wanting to come through.
      For more information on the properties of each crystal, you can contact me. For now, I would just like to share them so you can feel their essence without the information of what each of their energies represent. Each one has an infusion of either gold or silver metallic pixie dusted illumination.
      If one of these speaks to you, I can be reached at tania@.... If you'd like to commission a specific Crystal Illumination painting, you can also contact me for a custom quote.
      Click on each image to enlarge for detail.
      Your Angelic Radiance
      1) Your Angelic Radiance – Apophyllite 11” x 14” Acrylic on Canvas ~$100
      Your Angelic Radiance
      Your Angelic Radiance closeup with orb energy
      True Harmony
      2) True Harmony - Amethyst Flower and Natural Blue Quartz 10” x 20” Acrylic on Canvas ~$135
      True Harmony
      True Harmony closeup
      True Harmony
      True Harmony with orb energy
      Serenity is Yours
      3) Serenity is Yours- Chrysocolla 8” x 10” Acrylic on Canvas ~$40
      Serenity is Yours
      Serenity is Yours closeup
      Serenity is Yours
      Serenity is Yours with orb energy
      kyanite5
      4) Gentle Clarity - Kyanite 8” x 10” Acrylic on Canvas ~$55
      kyanite6
      Gentle Clarity close up
      kyanite2
      Gentle Clarity with orb energy
      ruby4
      5) Courage of the All-Seeing Heart - Raw Ruby 8” x 8” Acrylic on Canvas ~$65
      ruby-closeup
      Courage of the All-Seeing Heart closeup
      ruby6
      Courage of the All-Seeing Heart illuminated
      pietersite2
      6) Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven Within - Pietersite 9” x 12” Acrylic on Canvas ~$85
      pietersite-closeup
      Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven Within closeup
      pietersite3
      Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven Within orb energy
      amethyst
      7) Portal of Awakening - Royal Amethyst 10” x 10” Acrylic on Canvas ~$75
      amethyst3
      Portal of Awakening closeup
      amethyst2
      Portal of Awakening with orb energy
      ammonite
      8) Ancient Wisdom for Natural Balance - Ammonite 12” x 12” Acrylic on Canvas ~$110
      ammonite-closeup2
      Ancient Wisdom for Natural Balance closeup
      ammonite-closeup
      Ancient Wisdom for Natural Balance closeup
      ammonite3
      Ancient Wisdom for Natural Balance with orb energy
      ammonite5
      Ancient Wisdom for Natural Balance with orb energy
      kunzite
      9) Opening to Divine Love - Kunzite 12” x 15” Acrylic on Canvas ~$120
      kunzite-closeup
      Opening to Divine Love closeup
      kunzite-closeup2
      Opening to Divine Love closeup
      kunzite4
      Opening to Divine Love with orb energy
      dream-lemurian2
      10) Dreams Become Reality - Lemurian Dream Seed Crystal 11” x 14” Acrylic on Canvas ~$100
      dream lemurian closeup
      Dreams Become Reality closeup
      dream-lemurian
      Dreams Become Reality with orb energy
      fire-quartz3
      11) Ignite Your Core Heart Healing - Natural Pink Fire Quartz 12” x 15” Acrylic on Canvas ~$120
      fire-quartz-closeup
      Ignite Your Core Heart Healing closeup
      fire-quartz5
      Ignite Your Core Heart Healing with illuminated energy
      Comment   See all comments