Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman April 10, 2013 -Q&A: Why People Suffer

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 3:11 PM

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      April 10, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show, which begins at 8PM US central time tonight. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is www.blogtalkradio.com/jennifer-hoffman

      Are you feeling the energy and excitement in the air with today's New Moon in Aries? I am and not just because it's my birthday this week but because I thrive with this fast energy movement and it's really starting to take off now. Are you wondering what the next step is for you? It's one thought away and all you have to do is give yourself permission to receive it. One way we limit our movement is to think we need permission, from others, from the Universe, from our guidance, to know that we are healed, whole, complete and ready to move on.

      But wanting or needing permission is a major life limiter because no one can give us permission -- we need to give it to ourselves. And by giving ourselves permission we allow our lives to expand in so many ways.

      Today's Q&A message is about suffering and how it is a choice that we can make in our lives. While this may be a difficult topic, if we accept and acknowledge ourselves as powerful, then we are powerful in all ways and in all things. We can choose to suffer or choose to not suffer, it is all a choice. Read the question and answer in the blog posting below and on the website.

      I invite you to follow me on Facebook, (click here for my page) please join me there. I post daily messages and would love to hear from you.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      This week's featured product:
      The Cord Disconnect & Healing Meditation

      We are connected to everyone through energetic cords and their places of connection. By disconnecting these cords we stop the flow of old energy paradigms and create new pathways for this energy. This doesn't mean that we cut people out of our life; rather, we create a new healed and whole paradigm for our relationship. This is a 2 part process (the second part will surprise you but it is an extremely powerful point of transformation for you), that will help you clear old energy paradigms and connections, setting new intentions for your energy and allowing you to embrace a new dimension of energetic being for yourself.

      Available as a CD and an instant download MP3.

      Click here to purchase from the Enlightening Life Mastery  Store

      Memberships are closed at the moment, while we re-do that section. The exciting new membership section will be launched soon. If you are a member, you still have access to the archives. If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      ================

      Q&A: Why Do People Have to Suffer?

      Dear Jennifer:  I was wondering if you have any insight/advice on coping with seeing someone you love dying? My mother has COPD, along with many complications and she is dying. The doctors have said there is nothing more they can do for her and have put her in hospice. Her medicines no longer work and the prescribed steroids are making her bones crumble. Her body is bruised from blood thinners and she can no longer care for herself.  I have made peace with her eventual death but seeing her in this condition is ripping me apart as I cannot bear to see her suffer like this. Do you have ay advice on coping with this situation and why people have to suffer so?

      Jennifer's Answer: It is so hard to watch someone you love suffer like this and especially since you know that eventually she is going to leave her body and you want that to be an easy and painless process for her. You feel that she is out of control here but she is not. Her suffering is not caused by something outside of herself but by her willingness to accept this as her only option. She could choose a different way of dying and of living......
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
       We are re-building the membership section and are not accepting new members at this time. If you currently have a membership you can still access the pages. The membership site will be re-launched soon.

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, April 10, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139