Laura Bruno's Blog: The Hopi Prophecy of the Coming 5th Age and Blue and Red Star Kachina ’s

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2013

      http://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2013/04/09/the-hopi-prophecy-of-the-coming-5th-age-and-blue-and-red-star-kachinas/

      The Hopi Prophecy of the Coming 5th Age and Blue and Red Star Kachina’s

      I have to say, I’ve been getting very, very similar messages that those who return to the ancient ways and stay connected to the Earth (i.e. “get grounded; nurture the Earth; honor your Mother) will not be touched by the coming madness or negative changes. The Hopi prophecies are among the most ancient, and towards the end of this video you’ll find listings of some stunningly accurate predictions that history has documented. I feel a major energy shift brewing — more dramatic than I’ve felt before — so I’m sharing this extended version of the Hopi prophecies, as well as their “Four Easy Steps for Surviving the Earth Changes and All the Prophecies:
      1. Keep your eyes open.
      2. Let go of fear.
      3. Learn all you can.
      4. Live your spirituality.”