TheQuantumAwakening: TIMESLIP SELENITE SPIRAL CRYSTALS

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2013

      http://www.thequantumawakening.com/aaatimeslip%20spiral%20selenite%20crystals.htm

      TIME SLIP
      SPIRAL CRYSTALS
      TimeSlip Spiral Selenite Crystals are a quickening device. A crystalline Fibonacci Spiral.  Time has shifted and quickened its pace.  Longitudes and latitudes dance to a new beat. Leylines and time markers are off line, sacred geometries are reset. An actual cog in time has been issued as the worlds walk into a new wavelength of Light. The dimensions have shifted and one needs to learn the new lay of the land. maneuvering  illusionary obstacles is a full time job.
      Use these hand held crystal devices as you would any tool of light. The spiral is the directional. The selenite is the guardian between the place of light and matter where both peace and chaos dwell. These are natural harmonizers bringing both harmony to the user and the situation the user is pointing the energy toward.
      How to use these Crystal devices
      1. 1. First, think of a situation that seems all upside-down, a problem you seem not to have any control over. Situations that are surreal, not making any human sense.
      2.
      3. 2. Hold the TimeSlip spiral crystal with point out and see a beautiful soft healing harmonizing light going into the chaos/ problem. When the problem seems saturated with light stop and let the energies, begin to do their job, like scrubbing bubbles.
      4.
      5.  3. You can use the device as a healing vortex and point it towards the problem area in your body and ask that Divine healing light enter via the crystal into your body dissolving all dis-ease. Stop when you feel saturated with light.
      6.
      7. 4. you can use this crystal device for sending healing and loving thoughts to another/ person ./place/ situation

      Pink Selenite is a pink/to peach hued healing stone that has the basic properties of selenite  but takes it to a higher level of heart light. Selenite comes originally from ancient oceans and seas and is a water element just emotions.  It has been found that Selenite has a direct effect upon balancing the emotions.
      This is a beautiful stone soothing to the touch and to the eye, with soft calming energies; Selenite is an ancient stone, a calm stone that instills deep peace.   It has an ethereal quality and is said to inhabit the place between light and matter.  Selenite can detach entities from the aura and prevent anything external from influencing the mind. They can be used to see the future or to view what has happened in the past.
      Selenite shields a person or space from outside influences. It can evoke protection from the angelic realm and dispel negative energy. Selenite helps with stress and pain and can be used to heal the connections to people and past events allowing a more peaceable end. Selenite is powerful enough to clear and reprogram quartz. Place by your front door to invite angels into your home. Use Selenite for sweeping your aura clearing negative energy or entities that have attached themselves. Selenite is the crystal of sacred partnerships, in love and relationships. It is a powerful crystal of psychic communication and connection with the ancestors, angels and spirit guides. It also promotes the recall of dreams and future / past lives.

      Selenite can increase the frequency of physical matter to a more spiritual plane as well as lower the frequency of light into a the physical plane.
      Selenite brings Light into the subtlest of things manifested. It bends pure white light.

      TIME SLIP
      SPIRAL CRYSTALS
      Each one of these Spirals weighs about  7 oz and are approx. 4-5 inches high
      Cost $28 includes shipping in USA extra for international
      I have about 40 of these and that is all.....
      SPIRITS PICK
      these are already wrapped.... trust the universe

      HOW TO ORDER
      please use your real name/ not just email name & address/
      with over 2000 on crystal list it is hard to keep up.
      Please Pay for Crystals in a timely fashion, they are an energetic investment.
      All crystals are sold on a first come first serve basis via emails.
      PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST TO MAKE SURE I HAVE WHAT YOU ARE WANTING, thequantumawakening@...  and  be patient in this process I am a multitasking multi-dimensional woman living at least 10 lifetimes in this one,  like most of you. I answer all emails. What is destined to be yours will find you.
      Go to   www.paypal.com  to make Payment to thequantumawakening@...  and please list your real name and what you have ordered. Packing theses beauties is not always a easy process they are singing loud with energy on their way to you, so any and all help is appreciated.
      IF YOU ARE NOT A PAYPAL MEMBER AND WOULD LIKE TO USE A CREDIT CARD THEN EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE FROM PAYPAL THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD.

      We only accept INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT via  www.Paypal.com please be sure to tell me if you live outside of USA so I can add extra for international postage.
      Please send Payment in USA funds $$$, there is a double conversion fee via  paypal, so if send in wrong currency I will refund, so you can send in USA Currency.
      extra shipping charge for all international orders
      (all international orders over $100 must be insured)

       Please send USA check to address below
      Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      PO Box 217
      Dandridge, Tenn.
      37725-0217

      If  you would like to be placed on our PREMIERE CRYSTAL EMAIL LIST and receive emails when new crystals are posted on the QUANTUM WEBSITE  please click the hyper link on the left column of this page