Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot: Five of Crystals

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2013
      "Above all, as you pursue creative outlets, stay in touch with the wonders of the Earth and all its heavenly beauty"

      That is a key foundation in how we reconnect to our Creativity and begin the process of manifestation. There is a quiet patience combined with focus, diligence, and love. Focus in how we are not narrowing our vision but expanding it by having a clear and concise vision already achieved within us; this is the laying of the cornerstones, to coin a phrase, in seeing these begin to manifest outwardly.

      A true Union of Heaven and Earth where we connect and ground with both; the Earth with Her teachings and roots alongside the Heavens which remind us that the only limitations are those that we have within our mind and heart. Giving Ear to Spirit and embracing our Heavenly origins together with the Earth.

      Hold to your Vision and be patient with yourself and the process. See  the fruits that are already in bloom to harvest those for within them are the seeds to now plant to see new fruits to come. Whatever these gifts are to each of us embrace and receive them fully  to experience the joy, peace and love which illuminates, transforms and gives new birth to life inside of you and around you. For yourself, Our Beloved Earth and that live and breathe within, upon and above Her.

      Take time each day to connect and listen and experience Her Wonders, Mysteries and Revelations. For these and all that is imparted from the Heavens are a reflection of the presence of Spirit Within You manifesting more and more fully as You Become All That You Divinely Are.

      Have a Clear Vision. Embrace that, Be it, then watch and participate in how this is Created and Manifests around you and into the world to give and share with all in Love. *:x lovestruck

      Five of Crystals
      Your card is...

      Five of Crystals

      In this card, a wise grandpa gnome is placing the final touches on a sacred mandala perched at the top of a tree house. There are two aspects to the mandala's design: a pentacle and golden circles. The circles and the star together in one pattern indicate the union of Earth and heaven. The five points of the star represent birth, initiation, service, rest, and transformation. This symbol is used as a beautiful emblem or stained-glass motif for a home because it represents the evolution of humanity and is a protective shield. Grandpa gnome whistles a happy tune, for he has manifested a vision of beauty. The apples on the tree are ripe, revealing the fruition of a task well done. The birds convey the rewards of spiritual freedom that come from a well constructed life. Fully embrace the gifts offered in this card. Remember to pick the ripe potentials that life reveals to you at this time. Let them manifest. Creativity is at the core of your existence. You might like to explore stained-glass work, pottery, woodworking, sewing, or other handicrafts as a new hobby. Above all, as you pursue creative outlets, stay in touch with the wonders of the Earth and all its heavenly beauty.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 27 3:23 AM
        "Remember to pick the ripe potentials that life reveals to you at this time. Let them manifest. Creativity is at the core of your existence"

        Spring is still with us and within this season Life ripens and opens to us presenting many fruits ready for harvesting. Gardeners enter into a sacred union Our Beloved Earth. There is giving and receiving as one patiently and diligently opens the rich soil that is of Her Body to plant seeds, to water them, nurture them watch over them. We honor the Earth and learn more of ourselves, of life, through this tending of the gardens we are blessed in co-creating together. Many are the lessons that we learn through the openness and experience. Your patience and perseverance, rooted in love has born a good harvest.

        What you have nurtured is blooming and as you gather this bounty you hold within them new seeds to plant in new gardens. Just as we harvest the physical fruits so too are fruits of the heart, of the mind, of spirit ready to be picked, to be manifested. See these for the blessings that they are for they did not take in root outside of you. They are rooted within you for the inner garden is what you Created, what is apart of You. We are all Creative Beings and to the degree that we Open to our Heart, to our Soul, we are entering into a Sacred Union with the Divine. For that is where the Divine resides. We see and experience the Divine in the Earth Below, in the Sky Above and here we live with both coming together within us. Heaven and Earth join in a Sacred Union within us fresh with unlimited and boundless potential. When we say Yes to this union we are saying Yes to reawaken to the Divine within us and that is apart of how the possibilities and potential begin to manifest outside of us for that first bloomed inside of us. These are the fruits of our labor of love which is not arduous nor pain-staking.

        Receive them with an open heart, an open mind, and open spirit. See these as a work well done and allow yourself to experience the joy of accomplishment as you have infused your Love, your Self into each beautiful, divine creation. Enhance your skills and look to new heights and delve deeper to uncover and discover new skills and projects. What the project, hobby or endeavor let that flow from your Love, Joy and Exuberance for life. Give your Passion permission to express itself and, as you do, remember to stay in touch with the earth and heavens; those under your feet, above your head and within your heart and soul. *:x lovestruck