Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman April 8, 2013 - The Cost of Belief & Price of Judgment

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      April 7, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      Welcome to April and happy birthday to all Aries (it's my birthday this week and I have been super excited about it). Have you been feeling a little edgy and emotional? I have noticed that the children around me are extra emotional right now. They feel these energy shifts more than adults do (animals too) so if they are a little weepy or clingy, give them a little extra love.

      We have a very exciting new moon this week, with many planets in Aries and they're all square Pluto. You  may feel a desire to make some big changes in your life or feel more empowered and motivated than you have been before. There is so much support for transformation now, what do you want to change in your life? Or, are there any changes you know you want to make and may be a little scared of? Every change begins with a desire for something different, not a judgment as to whether it is good or bad (that's the topic of this week's article) but a simple desire for something you want to open yourself to receiving.

      Sometimes we get out of practice with our manifesting because we're so busy just trying to keep our heads above water that we feel we don't have time to reach out for something new or different. And we may feel that things are so shaky in our lives, we can't risk rocking the boat. Something new can either be 'one more thing' we have to take care of or it can be a thrilling, joy-filled new path for us. How we see that depends on our judgments and beliefs, and whether we are willing to be powerful.
      This week's message is about the price of our beliefs and the costs of our judgments, and how this limits the flow of energy in our lives. You can read the article below.

      One thing I have noticed with my EVOLVE coaching students is they're creating new relationships. Once we clear blocks and our own limiting beliefs, we can begin to explore new aspects of life and living. I'm so excited for them and based on what we have been doing, I'm considering doing a special class on creating relationships based on the EVOLVE method (it really works!). Look for that in the newsletter in the coming weeks. HINT: They had to be willing to define something in a new way and release a few things in order for this to happen...
      This will be a month for learning the truth and connecting with our divine power, which I explain in the 2013 Predictions. They're still available and you can get them here, the EVOLVE ebook is also still available on that page.
      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      Soul Wound Clearing Program audio, clearing and transcript
      Soul wounds hold our karma, life traumas and soul group connections. They are our destiny until we release them. Are you having trouble with your love life, job, career, money, abundance? Are you unhappy with your life and wonder how or when that will change? Your soul wounds hold the answer.

      With the Soul Wound Clearing Program you will gain clarity, confidence and release lifetimes of trauma whose imprints create your life today. You will also stop attracting the mirrors of your soul wounds in your life.

      Sign up here and receive the self study audio program, the classes will start again in May 2013.

      The Price of Belief & Cost of Judgment
      Every thought, word and action reflects a belief and they all have an energetic cost in our life. If we look at our beliefs and the judgments we derive from them, in terms of how they either expand or limit the flow of energy in our life, we can also look at our life in terms of value and whether we are unconsciously limiting energy flows in subtle ways. While we think of cost, price and value in terms of money, we have to also apply them to energy because it is through our beliefs and judgments that we mange our energetic resources. Every belief has a price and when it is used to create a judgment that limits the flow of energy, the cost can be our love, joy, peace of mine and heart, success, abundance and energy flow.
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, April 10 at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064