P'taah April 2013 Message

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013

      News & Message from P'taah
      April 2013
      In This Issue
      March Conversation with P'taah - Our Magnificent Eternal Consciousness
      Featured on Our P'taah Website
      P'taah's April 2013 Message-Creating Your Reality Moment by Moment
      Remember to update your email address!

      Quick Links
       Find us on Facebook

      Dear Friends

      We wanted you to know that Jani is not doing workshops in Europe this year. After traveling extensively during the past couple of summers, she's taking some well-deserved time to enjoy her lovely home and gardens and be with her animals.

      Because Jani will be home, we can offer Personal Sessions by telephone all summer long. If you've been longing to talk with P'taah, the next couple of months are a great time to do it. Just contact us and we'll make all the arrangements.

      With much love,

      Mickey signature
      Mickey

      March Conversation with P'taah
      Our Magnificient Eternal Consciousness

      TRACK 1 - DEATH
      One of the difficult things to grasp is that when you die, you don't go anywhere. When you are enlightened or have different lifetimes, you don't go anywhere. You are already there. You exist in the Unified Field of Consciousness. Death is an illusion. What you mourn is the physical reality of someone you cared about. You may still be in touch with them if you are still and listen.

      TRACK 2 - COMMUNICATING AFTER DEATH
      When someone dies, the focus of the consciousness doesn't immediately stop. However as the acceptance of death becomes more concrete, the consciousness withdraws from the physical body and becomes more aware of the greater reality. People get what they expect to get when they pass, although the collective belief of life after death has changed. Fewer people believe in hellfire and damnation. Those who do will very quickly create that reality for themselves until they realize that they do not have to do so.

      TRACK 3 - GHOSTS
      Ghosts are "echos." Where a person's consciousness does not want to abandon something, usually for some traumatic reason, they will leave a portion of themselves as an echo or imprint while the greater portion goes on to other things. Most of you know, at least intellectually, that you are taking part in many, many other realities simultaneously. This intellectual understanding opens you to expanded consciousness and that reality when it shows itself.

      TRACK 4 - PARALLEL LIVES
      When you make a decision that differs from your "game plan," a portion of you continues on the old pathway, but the focus of you goes on the newly chosen pathway. You're not aware of the other reality because your focus is finely-tuned on creating the reality that you want. As your consciousness expands, you make different choices in your day-to-day life. Your consciousness is multi-dimensional and huge - bigger than your imagined universe.  You exist in multitudinous realities apart from your human experiences, and in ways you can't even imagine. It's only a matter of relaxing into it, paying attention, and listening to the whispers that come to you that tell you no matter what or where you are, you are a Perfect, Eternal Expression of Creation.

      This synopsis is intended only to give you a flavor of the session. It is not a complete summary.

      You can order the Conversation this month on MP3 audio and PDF written formats for the special price of $6 and on CD for $10.80, plus shipping. Order yours now
      Please allow an extra week for the PDF file.

      Remember, Pay-As-You-Go subscribers never miss a session. For just $5 a month, an MP3 of every Conversation is delivered to your Inbox the minute it is finished.

      Featured on Our Website

      We often talk about the power of the Morning Song and here you'll find versions of this wonderful way to start your day that you can copy and paste into a printable document. We also offer laminated versions in English, Spanish, German, Norwegian, Dutch, French, Turkish, Hebrew, Sanskrit, Polish, and Italian that are perfect for your shower or bath.

      If you've just found P'taah -- and every month an amazing number of people do -- and want to learn more, our website contains much free information, including the Weekly Quote and the Weekly Quote archive, several P'taah transcripts, archived newsletters, and our Community Forum.

      There's also our store where you will find the P'taah books - Guide for the Journey Home, Act of Faith, Transformation of the Species, The Gift and El Regalo, the Spanish version of The Gift.

      Ten years worth of Conversations with P'taah are grouped under their own tab, appropriately titled Conversations with P'taah. And don't forget that in addition to CDs and MP3s, we're slowly adding PDF transcripts of the more recent Conversations for those who prefer to read P'taah's words.

      We also have the Outrageous Dreams, Outrageous Reality DVD, and the P'taah meditations -  Exploring Beyond the Crystalline Door, Meeting with Your Soul and Journey of Connectedness - on both CD and MP3.

      Archived older P'taah sessions
      recorded at workshops in cities around the world can be purchased on either CD or MP3.

      Lastly we offer our beautiful
      Mayan glyph CIB sterling silver pendants and/or earrings. One of CIB's meaning is intergalactic communicator and P'taah has chosen it as his symbol.

      We look forward to serving you there soon.

       Message from P'taah - April 2013
      Creating Your Reality Moment by Moment by Moment

      P'taah: You create your reality moment by moment by moment by moment. Most of the time you go about your day to days and indeed you do not really know how you create the reality, how you create the seemingly random events that occur in your life. However you do create them. You create them by the very fabric of your being.

      What are you really? You are a grand body of electromagnetic energy. Now, that electromagnetic energy is given forth not only from your cellular structure but also from your emotional body. Your e-motion is the Power-Sourceness of you.

      That energy called e-motion is so extraordinary, containing more power than all of the atomic energy upon your plane. Now your thoughts also go out in electromagnetic waves, so to speak. Your thoughts do not even exist in your mind. Really, they do not. We know that that is how you have been raised to think, that when you think, the thoughts are in your head and belong to nobody else.

      Wrong. The thoughts do not exist in your head. Your thoughts are electro-magnetic waves that go forth into the Universe. Those thoughts may indeed be attached by that electro-magnetic energy called e-motion because that indeed is the power sourceness of you.

      Your beliefs and your ideas about reality, attached by the e-motions that these thoughts engender, bring forth to you that which is termed "like energy." So what you create in your life is a reflection of who you think you are because nothing exists in your life that is not simply a reflection to you. Does this make sense?

      Now, we also know that those of you who are on this path can be very very embarrassed when you bring forth that which is ill-health and negative situations and you know that everybody that you know knows that you did it.

      (Laughter!)

      That is where a little bit of negative judgment comes forth, hmm?

      And we know that each of you harbors within the breast of you ideas and thoughts and feelings that you would be most embarrassed if everybody out there knew about. Well that is all right. There are no secrets really, you know. There are certainly no secrets from that which be I. We know who you are, (softly) and we love you absolutely.

      That which be you, that which be the wondrousness of you, that which be the energy that you are, draws forth to you life's experiences, no matter how they are. They are all presented to you, drawn to you in a way, that you may garner the wisdom to grow, to bring forth to yourselves a more and more and more expanded idea of who you are and indeed who you can possibly be. And that is why you are all here listening to that which be I -- to satisfy the yearning within your breast to be the more.

      We tell you this, there is no escape from fear and pain! And for as long as you are trying to escape to enlightenment, here is where you will stay, beloved ones. That which be termed "Enlightenment," whatever you think of it, is simply the natural result of loving absolutely every facet of who you are. There is nothing else!

      And no matter what rites and rituals and methodologies you employ to get to this elevated state called Enlightenment, we promise you that for as long as there is any facet of you that is not loved, that you do not hold dear with compassion, you will not know what Enlightenment truly is.

       P'taah

      Keep In Touch!

      A reminder that every month many people drop off our newsletter list because their email address has changed and they forgot to tell us.

      For your protection, we cannot update email addresses but there is an easy link at the bottom of this newsletter so you can manage this yourself. There is also a link should you ever wish to unsubscribe.

      Thanks!

      Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

      Light Source P'taah | 61416 Twentynine Palms Highway | Box 1251 | Joshua Tree | CA | 92252